- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of ways to get wet on Oahu. But before you pick from the island’s long list of water adventures, go find a beach, any beach, and just kick back.
The island’s 112 miles of coastline is graced with more than 130 beaches, strands of golden sand that slope gently into the sun-sparkled, sapphire-blue water of the warm Pacific. Since the waters off Oahu are unpredictable, people are urged to swim at guarded beaches. Often tragedy occurs because people don’t understand that the ocean is not a swimming pool.
Here are some water safety tips worth remembering: consult lifeguards about ocean conditions before entering the water; heed all warning signs; never swim alone; never go out farther than you can swim; if you see someone in distress call for a lifeguard or dial 911; know your limits if in doubt, don’t go out; and never take what you can’t carry (leave your valuables at home.) Read more
- Island Feet specializes in orthotic footwear and is committed to fixing your foot problems. FREE foot analysis at their Maui location - SHOP NOW!
- From $69 - Whales Guaranteed from Hawaii Nautical: If you don't see whales on our WHALE WATCH trips (December - April), come back again for free!
- Not just a tour, an experience: Swim with wild dolphins and turtles, experience live hula, enjoy a taro burger lunch and more with Dolphins and You!
- $290/night - Unrivaled ocean view accommodations at the all new Alohilani Resort in Waikiki! Plus $50 resort credit. Book and travel by 12/21
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- From $69 - Whales Guaranteed Sail (Seasonal)
- Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! Book Now
- Kō Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum from heirloom sugar cane - $35
- Kauai Sea Tours takes you to remote beaches others cannot!
- O Bar: Happy hour nightly overlooking the 3-story Oceanarium
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $970 Per Person
- From $205/night: Stay at condos on Kauai.
- Maui, Kauai or Big Island to PEARL HARBOR day trip $329.99.
- Room specials from 33% off at Airport Honolulu Hotel
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates