- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of ways to get wet on Oahu. But before you pick from the island’s long list of water adventures, go find a beach, any beach, and just kick back.
The island’s 112 miles of coastline is graced with more than 130 beaches, strands of golden sand that slope gently into the sun-sparkled, sapphire-blue water of the warm Pacific. Since the waters off Oahu are unpredictable, people are urged to swim at guarded beaches. Often tragedy occurs because people don’t understand that the ocean is not a swimming pool.
Here are some water safety tips worth remembering: consult lifeguards about ocean conditions before entering the water; heed all warning signs; never swim alone; never go out farther than you can swim; if you see someone in distress call for a lifeguard or dial 911; know your limits if in doubt, don’t go out; and never take what you can’t carry (leave your valuables at home.) Read more
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island from $97.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $329.99.
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,089. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Ready for some excitement? K1 Speed offers one-of-a-kind indoor go-kart racing on Oahu. Fun for the whole family!
- One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from Honolulu - Maui, Kauai or the Big Isle!
- Taste the Flavors of Aloha with Aloha Shoyu. Try the Ginger Dressing or Katsu Sauce! Sign up for the Basic Annual Subscription and get a discount on your orders
- Web Special: Waikiki & Hawaii Gun Club – Hawaii’s #1 Shooting Experience
- Experience ″farm-to-beach″ dining at Reef Bar & Market Grill!
- Oahu's #1 tour on Hawaiian history & culture. Monarchs Tour: $129
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $155/nt
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Ali'i Kayaks – the best way to explore Wailua River
- Send Flowers Hawaiian-Style! Nationwide delivery.
- Kauai Photo Tours: Kauai’s Top-Rated Land Tour!
- Deluxe Waterfall Safari: Experience the view from above!