- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of ways to get wet on Oahu. But before you pick from the island’s long list of water adventures, go find a beach, any beach, and just kick back.
The island’s 112 miles of coastline is graced with more than 130 beaches, strands of golden sand that slope gently into the sun-sparkled, sapphire-blue water of the warm Pacific. Since the waters off Oahu are unpredictable, people are urged to swim at guarded beaches. Often tragedy occurs because people don’t understand that the ocean is not a swimming pool.
Here are some water safety tips worth remembering: consult lifeguards about ocean conditions before entering the water; heed all warning signs; never swim alone; never go out farther than you can swim; if you see someone in distress call for a lifeguard or dial 911; know your limits if in doubt, don’t go out; and never take what you can’t carry (leave your valuables at home.) Read more
- Swim up close with wild Hawaiian Spinner dolphins in Hawaii’s crystal clear ocean waters. Use the code HIDEAL for $10 off!
- From $129 - Oahu Snorkel Sail: Snorkel at a calm & vibrant anchorage. In-water help by Lifeguard-certified crew. Breakfast, lunch and drinks included.
- Join Dolphins and You for a half-day ocean adventure tour: Snorkel with wild dolphins and sea turtles, enjoy live hula and slide down a water slide!
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Waikiki Escape: Save up to 35% discount off ultra-luxurious and residential-style rooms and suites when you stay 3 or more nights.
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Portrait
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- $1,019 & up -- 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- From $79 - Kona Whales-Guaranteed powerboat cruises
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special from $139/nt
- Easter Brunch and Festivities at Kā‘anapali Beach Hotel
- Visit Veteran-owned, Family-operated Working Cacao Farm!
- $25 lunch for 2 at Brick Over Pizza! Med. pizza + soup/salad
- Island Helicopters is Kauai’s premiere helicopter tour!
- $25 heirloom sugar cane rum tasting tour - BOOK NOW!