There are plenty of ways to get wet on Oahu. But before you pick from the island’s long list of water adventures, go find a beach, any beach, and just kick back.
The island’s 112 miles of coastline is graced with more than 130 beaches, strands of golden sand that slope gently into the sun-sparkled, sapphire-blue water of the warm Pacific. Since the waters off Oahu are unpredictable, people are urged to swim at guarded beaches. Often tragedy occurs because people don’t understand that the ocean is not a swimming pool.
Here are some water safety tips worth remembering: consult lifeguards about ocean conditions before entering the water; heed all warning signs; never swim alone; never go out farther than you can swim; if you see someone in distress call for a lifeguard or dial 911; know your limits if in doubt, don’t go out; and never take what you can’t carry (leave your valuables at home.) Read more
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Missing our famous Eggs 'n Things pancakes and syrups? Not to worry -- check out our online store for delivery!
- Look great in coordinated Hawaiian wear for the whole family - Shop Watumull's and GET 15% OFF
- Enjoy Hawaiian hospitality and fun adventures from parasailing to stand-up paddle surfing! Room + $25 activity voucher package from $279/night
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Take in glorious sunsets at Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort!
- Umauma Falls Zipline: SAVE 10% w/ 7 day advance booking! Code: HAW10
- RideTheRim unforgettable ATV adventure tour of Waipio Valley $159!!!
- Intimate, stylish Waikiki condo from $189/night
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $149/nt
- From $96 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise
- Relax at Kohala Coast Vacation Rentals by Outrigger!
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Feel the heat on our Kilauea Lava Hike starting from $179!
- Save $45 Daily, when you Pre-purchase at Royal Lahaina