- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of ways to get wet on Oahu. But before you pick from the island’s long list of water adventures, go find a beach, any beach, and just kick back.
The island’s 112 miles of coastline is graced with more than 130 beaches, strands of golden sand that slope gently into the sun-sparkled, sapphire-blue water of the warm Pacific. Since the waters off Oahu are unpredictable, people are urged to swim at guarded beaches. Often tragedy occurs because people don’t understand that the ocean is not a swimming pool.
Here are some water safety tips worth remembering: consult lifeguards about ocean conditions before entering the water; heed all warning signs; never swim alone; never go out farther than you can swim; if you see someone in distress call for a lifeguard or dial 911; know your limits if in doubt, don’t go out; and never take what you can’t carry (leave your valuables at home.) Read more
- Plan a birthday party for kids and get $50 off when you book on a weekday (Mon-Thurs).
- When the sun goes down, the party gets started at Blue Note. Come see why locals have voted this music venue #1 in the state, three years in a row.
- Family-friendly Cacao Farm Tour & Tasting; Kids < 6 Free! Cuddle Mini-Goats & Bunnies while tasting craft tree-to-bar chocolate and tropical honey
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island from $97.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $329.99.
- Shop Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen. Use code
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- Experience an ultimate watersport adventure at Twogood Kayaks
- Lanai safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c from $180.96!
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: The Steak Dinner, Done Right
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- Grand Naniloa Resort: AAA/CAA/JAF Members - SAVE 10%
- Buy our Ali‘i Lu‘au Package and save over $50! Book today!
- WAIKIKI ESCAPE Save up to 35% when you stay 3 or more nights
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at Il Lupino
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $130 including Lunch!