- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of ways to get wet on Oahu. But before you pick from the island’s long list of water adventures, go find a beach, any beach, and just kick back.
The island’s 112 miles of coastline is graced with more than 130 beaches, strands of golden sand that slope gently into the sun-sparkled, sapphire-blue water of the warm Pacific. Since the waters off Oahu are unpredictable, people are urged to swim at guarded beaches. Often tragedy occurs because people don’t understand that the ocean is not a swimming pool.
Here are some water safety tips worth remembering: consult lifeguards about ocean conditions before entering the water; heed all warning signs; never swim alone; never go out farther than you can swim; if you see someone in distress call for a lifeguard or dial 911; know your limits if in doubt, don’t go out; and never take what you can’t carry (leave your valuables at home.) Read more
- Dolphins! Whales! Turtles! And More! Snorkel and Nature Cruises available daily for as low as $99!
- Make the most of your time in Hawaii and take a day to see, taste and feel it all. Join Island and You for a circle-island tour of Oahu!
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,059. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Try Hoverboarding in Paradise! Exciting all-terrain self balancing hoverboard tours of Waikiki at the best prices. $30 OFF tours with code HIDEAL!
- Book direct with Waikiki Resort Hotel for the best rates, exclusive discounts and added values. BOOK NOW!
- Whale Encounter Package available - Save $268!
- Kama`aina, AAA, Military rates available for Maui vacation
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.
- SHOP orthotic footwear at Island Feet!
- 15% Off: Snorkel the reefs off Kailua Beach & Lanikai Beach
- $20 Snorkel Set with free transportation to the Bay
- 45% off hotel + free breakfast for 2. Save addt'l $32 daily!
- Tour the heritage sugarcane fields and taste Hawaii’s Kō Hana Rum - $25
- Whale Watching while Paddling Wa`a (Outrigger Canoe)
- Royal Kona Spirit Pkg w/Breakfast, car & parking! $299/nt