There are plenty of ways to get wet on Oahu. But before you pick from the island’s long list of water adventures, go find a beach, any beach, and just kick back.
The island’s 112 miles of coastline is graced with more than 130 beaches, strands of golden sand that slope gently into the sun-sparkled, sapphire-blue water of the warm Pacific. Since the waters off Oahu are unpredictable, people are urged to swim at guarded beaches. Often tragedy occurs because people don’t understand that the ocean is not a swimming pool.
Here are some water safety tips worth remembering: consult lifeguards about ocean conditions before entering the water; heed all warning signs; never swim alone; never go out farther than you can swim; if you see someone in distress call for a lifeguard or dial 911; know your limits if in doubt, don’t go out; and never take what you can’t carry (leave your valuables at home.) Read more
- Sun, sand, serenity. Yes, you're on your way to Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach, where there is always Complimentary Breakfast, Free Wi-Fi & No Resort Fee.
- From $96 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise - island fresh, gourmet
- Take a 7-minute stroll to world famous Waikiki Beach. Enjoy best rates at OHANA Waikiki East from only $149/night.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center. Remember your vacation with a dangle hula dancer, "Aloha" heart or "Oahu" glass charm.
- Swim with Dolphins in Hawaii’s ocean. Save $10: code HIDEAL
- 20% off our Best Available Rates - Coconut Waikiki Hotel!
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $149/nt
- HAPPY HOUR 50% OFF SUSHI AND PUPUS
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach - 15% Off Standard & Premium Rooms
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at Il Lupino
- AirVentures Kauai: Call for our DAILY SPECIAL 1-866-646-7864
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina