- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of ways to get wet on Oahu. But before you pick from the island’s long list of water adventures, go find a beach, any beach, and just kick back.
The island’s 112 miles of coastline is graced with more than 130 beaches, strands of golden sand that slope gently into the sun-sparkled, sapphire-blue water of the warm Pacific. Since the waters off Oahu are unpredictable, people are urged to swim at guarded beaches. Often tragedy occurs because people don’t understand that the ocean is not a swimming pool.
Here are some water safety tips worth remembering: consult lifeguards about ocean conditions before entering the water; heed all warning signs; never swim alone; never go out farther than you can swim; if you see someone in distress call for a lifeguard or dial 911; know your limits if in doubt, don’t go out; and never take what you can’t carry (leave your valuables at home.) Read more
- Visit the famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck on Oahu's North Shore! All plates are served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- Save 45% Off & Free Breakfast! Valid for travel between Now and 6/30/2020
- Book Now! Dolphin Excursions tour with lunch included for $140 only.
- Experience Nutridge: Breath taking views & 4 hours of interactive activities and much more! Rates starting at $145. Book now!
- Experience a Curated Cacao Orchard Tour & Craft Chocolate Tasting Experience at Oahu’s only cacao farm tour! Save 10% with code HICOM
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $140 including Lunch!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Young At Heart - Senior Rates. Save 15%
- Pearl Harbor + Oahu Island tour from $114.99 - BOOK NOW!
- Find your perfect vacation home in Kona from $89/night!
- 13-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour from $1,999!
- Island Helicopters is Kauai’s premiere helicopter tour!
- Whale Watching while Paddling Wa'a (Outrigger Canoe)
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii: SAVE 10% when booking 10 days in advance
- Kauai’s Real Dirt Shirts in Waimea, starting at $10
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Free golf with every stay!