- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of ways to get wet on Oahu. But before you pick from the island’s long list of water adventures, go find a beach, any beach, and just kick back.
The island’s 112 miles of coastline is graced with more than 130 beaches, strands of golden sand that slope gently into the sun-sparkled, sapphire-blue water of the warm Pacific. Since the waters off Oahu are unpredictable, people are urged to swim at guarded beaches. Often tragedy occurs because people don’t understand that the ocean is not a swimming pool.
Here are some water safety tips worth remembering: consult lifeguards about ocean conditions before entering the water; heed all warning signs; never swim alone; never go out farther than you can swim; if you see someone in distress call for a lifeguard or dial 911; know your limits if in doubt, don’t go out; and never take what you can’t carry (leave your valuables at home.) Read more
- Oahu & Kauai Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $899. for 6 nights
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Kaku's Sushi, Waikiki: All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet with crab legs, prime rib & much more!
- Kaku's Sushi & Buffet - Waikiki's First Made-to-Order All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet! Enjoy crab legs, prime rib & much more!
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Stay connected during this time of isolation. Send your mom a "hug" in the form of a fresh lei.
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- $859 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- Experience all of Oahu on an Island and You tour! $10 off with code HIDEAL
- Experience Nutridge: Four hours of interactive activities!
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Help your graduate celebrate their achievement. Send graduation leis right to their door!