- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of ways to get wet on Oahu. But before you pick from the island’s long list of water adventures, go find a beach, any beach, and just kick back.
The island’s 112 miles of coastline is graced with more than 130 beaches, strands of golden sand that slope gently into the sun-sparkled, sapphire-blue water of the warm Pacific. Since the waters off Oahu are unpredictable, people are urged to swim at guarded beaches. Often tragedy occurs because people don’t understand that the ocean is not a swimming pool.
Here are some water safety tips worth remembering: consult lifeguards about ocean conditions before entering the water; heed all warning signs; never swim alone; never go out farther than you can swim; if you see someone in distress call for a lifeguard or dial 911; know your limits if in doubt, don’t go out; and never take what you can’t carry (leave your valuables at home.) Read more
- Best of Hawaii 4-Island Tour 2021 departures starting at $1,999! SAVE $500 per couple on a 12-day guided tour with inter-island flights included.
- Air & room packages starting from $939. See Oahu and the Big Island!
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $999. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Oahu, Kauai, and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $919
- Aloha Hawaiian Vacations’ Original All-Inclusive Packages from $970 per person including Hotel, Transfers, Breakfasts, Most Meals & Activities
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $999 in 2021! SAVE $500 per couple!
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Souvenirs, clothes, Red Dirt shirts, buy 2 get 3rd item FREE
- Stop by Rainbow Drive-in for Hawaii’s comfort food, the plate lunch.
- Beachfront on Maui in a newly renovated room.
- From $1,079 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)