- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of ways to get wet on Oahu. But before you pick from the island’s long list of water adventures, go find a beach, any beach, and just kick back.
The island’s 112 miles of coastline is graced with more than 130 beaches, strands of golden sand that slope gently into the sun-sparkled, sapphire-blue water of the warm Pacific. Since the waters off Oahu are unpredictable, people are urged to swim at guarded beaches. Often tragedy occurs because people don’t understand that the ocean is not a swimming pool.
Here are some water safety tips worth remembering: consult lifeguards about ocean conditions before entering the water; heed all warning signs; never swim alone; never go out farther than you can swim; if you see someone in distress call for a lifeguard or dial 911; know your limits if in doubt, don’t go out; and never take what you can’t carry (leave your valuables at home.) Read more
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Oahu, Kauai, and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,039
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Maui's Best Luau - BOOK NOW
- From $129 - Oahu Snorkel Sail: Snorkel at a calm & vibrant anchorage. In-water help by Lifeguard-certified crew. Breakfast, lunch and drinks included.
- Visit the famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck on Oahu's North Shore! All plates are served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- $839 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- From $1,259 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Shaka Guide: Choose from 21 Socially-Distanced Audio Tours
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- $1,079 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour