- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of ways to get wet on Oahu. But before you pick from the island’s long list of water adventures, go find a beach, any beach, and just kick back.
The island’s 112 miles of coastline is graced with more than 130 beaches, strands of golden sand that slope gently into the sun-sparkled, sapphire-blue water of the warm Pacific. Since the waters off Oahu are unpredictable, people are urged to swim at guarded beaches. Often tragedy occurs because people don’t understand that the ocean is not a swimming pool.
Here are some water safety tips worth remembering: consult lifeguards about ocean conditions before entering the water; heed all warning signs; never swim alone; never go out farther than you can swim; if you see someone in distress call for a lifeguard or dial 911; know your limits if in doubt, don’t go out; and never take what you can’t carry (leave your valuables at home.) Read more
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Grab your favorite plate lunch at any Rainbow Drive-in locations! Don't forget to add a slush float!
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $709
- Best of Hawaii 4-Island Tour 2021 departures starting at $1,999! SAVE $500 per couple on a 12-day guided tour with inter-island flights included.
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.
- Steps away from world famous Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel - Stay here!
- Stop by Rainbow Drive-in for Hawaii’s comfort food, the plate lunch.