- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
There are plenty of ways to get wet on Oahu. But before you pick from the island’s long list of water adventures, go find a beach, any beach, and just kick back.
The island’s 112 miles of coastline is graced with more than 130 beaches, strands of golden sand that slope gently into the sun-sparkled, sapphire-blue water of the warm Pacific. Since the waters off Oahu are unpredictable, people are urged to swim at guarded beaches. Often tragedy occurs because people don’t understand that the ocean is not a swimming pool.
Here are some water safety tips worth remembering: consult lifeguards about ocean conditions before entering the water; heed all warning signs; never swim alone; never go out farther than you can swim; if you see someone in distress call for a lifeguard or dial 911; know your limits if in doubt, don’t go out; and never take what you can’t carry (leave your valuables at home.) Read more
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 2021 departures starting at $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple. Visit 4 islands in 12 days with an extended stay on Oahu.
- Grab your favorite plate lunch at any Rainbow Drive-in locations! Don't forget to add a slush float!
- From $129 - Oahu Snorkel Sail: Snorkel at a calm & vibrant anchorage. In-water help by Lifeguard-certified crew. Breakfast, lunch and drinks included.
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Shop rates w/3 car rental partners. Receive a discount
- From $929 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- From $1,049 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Take an Unforgettable Dolphin Tour in Oahu with Dolphin Excursions
- Stop by Rainbow Drive-in for Hawaii’s comfort food, the plate lunch.