- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Attractions on Oahu
There’s a reason why Hawaii’s island of Oahu is known as “The Gathering Place.” Offering the best that the aloha state has to offer—all in one tiny tropical paradise — this dream destination brings people together to share good times amid gorgeous places, and with great people. Read on to discover the attractions in Oahu that are not to be missed.
Sightseeing in Oahu is an adventure in itself, the only downside being trying to squeeze all of the amazing Oahu attractions into one visit! From inspiring tropical terrain filled with cascading waterfalls to white sand beaches boasting crystal waters and deep blue waves, nature offers an abundance of outdoor attractions in Oahu. Walk along world famous Waikiki Beach, stroll along the sands of Waimanalo Beach, or head to the renowned North Shore to take in its top attractions, including the epic waves of Pipeline, Sunset and Waimea Beaches. Read more
History buffs looking for things to see in Oahu will appreciate stopping by to pay homage to those who served at Pearl Harbor, where one may step aboard actual naval ships used in combat, as well as visit the onsite museum, which is by far among the most popular of Oahu attractions.
Oahu, Hawaii attractions also embrace the deep roots of the Hawaiian people. Culturally rich as it is gorgeous, Laie’s Polynesian Cultural Center finds its place among the most special places to see in Oahu. With hands-on demonstrations and an authentic Polynesian village replica, visitors may view and experience firsthand what it was like to live in Hawaii during the early days of the island’s settlement.
As you can well see, The Gathering Place beckons to all with the open invitation to come together, sharing with your loved ones the idyllic paradise that is Oahu. Presented here is just a smattering of all that this beautiful island has to offer—the cream of the crop for Oahu tourist attractions.
On our signature Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides will lead you through 3 ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet!
A professionally-trained kayak guide greets the customers when they arrive at Kailua Sailboards and Kayak's Beachside Center.
Matsumoto’s Shave Ice on the North Shore has the best tropical flavors and toppings.
Experience the underwater wonderland of scenic Hanauma Bay, the most popular snorkel place.
- Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $849 for 6 nights, see the Big Island and Oahu!
- Visit the famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck on Oahu's North Shore! All plates are served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- Oahu & Kauai Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $879. for 6 nights
- 50% OFF Made in Hawaii Sanitizers, Sprays, Dots, Gallons with code HI50
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- 50% OFF Made in Hawaii Hand Sanitizer with code HI50
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- Shaka Guide GPS Audio Tour Bundles - Save 50% and more!
- Change the Way You See Hawaii with Shaka Guide GPS Tours!
- Socially-Distanced Audio Driving Tours starting at $14.99
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- From $779 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- $909 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
More Attractions on Oahu
A Glorious Day in Wondrous Waimea Valley
Lush, verdant, and nestled within the world famous North Shore…
A Painful Piece of Hawaii’s Hidden History Revealed – Honouliuli National Monument
Fifteen miles inland from Pearl Harbor, hidden within an overgrown…
A Walk Through the Honolulu Museum of Art Will Leave You Wanting More
Honolulu has long been heralded as the mecca for culture…
A Walk Through the Winsome Pathways of Oahu’s Valley of the Temples
The chiseled Koʻolau mountains, trying to look rugged but failing…