- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Attractions on Oahu
There’s a reason why Hawaii’s island of Oahu is known as “The Gathering Place.” Offering the best that the aloha state has to offer—all in one tiny tropical paradise — this dream destination brings people together to share good times amid gorgeous places, and with great people. Read on to discover the attractions in Oahu that are not to be missed.
Sightseeing in Oahu is an adventure in itself, the only downside being trying to squeeze all of the amazing Oahu attractions into one visit! From inspiring tropical terrain filled with cascading waterfalls to white sand beaches boasting crystal waters and deep blue waves, nature offers an abundance of outdoor attractions in Oahu. Walk along world famous Waikiki Beach, stroll along the sands of Waimanalo Beach, or head to the renowned North Shore to take in its top attractions, including the epic waves of Pipeline, Sunset and Waimea Beaches. Read more
History buffs looking for things to see in Oahu will appreciate stopping by to pay homage to those who served at Pearl Harbor, where one may step aboard actual naval ships used in combat, as well as visit the onsite museum, which is by far among the most popular of Oahu attractions.
Oahu, Hawaii attractions also embrace the deep roots of the Hawaiian people. Culturally rich as it is gorgeous, Laie’s Polynesian Cultural Center finds its place among the most special places to see in Oahu. With hands-on demonstrations and an authentic Polynesian village replica, visitors may view and experience firsthand what it was like to live in Hawaii during the early days of the island’s settlement.
As you can well see, The Gathering Place beckons to all with the open invitation to come together, sharing with your loved ones the idyllic paradise that is Oahu. Presented here is just a smattering of all that this beautiful island has to offer—the cream of the crop for Oahu tourist attractions.
$20 Snorkel Set with Mask, Snorkel Tube and Fins and free ride to the Bay!
Breath taking views & 4 hours of interactive activities and much more!
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island
Book Online! Use Promo Code 101HAWAII for 15% off any Surf or SUP Lesson.
- Plan a birthday party for kids and get $50 off when you book on a weekday (Mon-Thurs).
- Discover 42 acres of endless Polynesian adventure. Book our Ali'i Lu'au Package and save over $50! Visit polynesia.com or call 808-293-3333 today!
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,109. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $199
- Taste the Flavors of Aloha with Aloha Shoyu. Try the Ginger Dressing or Katsu Sauce! Sign up for the Basic Annual Subscription and get a discount on your orders
- Visit Veteran-owned, Family-operated Working Cacao Farm!
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals from $89/night - BOOK NOW!
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- Soar high with Northshore Zipline on Maui from $119/person
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $130 including Lunch!
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- Royal Kona’s Voyagers of the Pacific Luau Special: $78 pp
- Adventure Starts Here! Northshore Zipline Maui - $119/person
- Experience Nutridge: Four hours of interactive activities!
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Bottle of Champagne
More Attractions on Oahu
A Glorious Day in Wondrous Waimea Valley
Lush, verdant, and nestled within the world famous North Shore…
A Painful Piece of Hawaii’s Hidden History Revealed – Honouliuli National Monument
Fifteen miles inland from Pearl Harbor, hidden within an overgrown…
A Walk Through the Honolulu Museum of Art Will Leave You Wanting More
Honolulu has long been heralded as the mecca for culture…
A Walk Through the Winsome Pathways of Oahu’s Valley of the Temples
The chiseled Koʻolau mountains, trying to look rugged but failing…