Attractions on Oahu
There’s a reason why Hawaii’s island of Oahu is known as “The Gathering Place.” Offering the best that the aloha state has to offer—all in one tiny tropical paradise — this dream destination brings people together to share good times amid gorgeous places, and with great people. Read on to discover the attractions in Oahu that are not to be missed.
Sightseeing in Oahu is an adventure in itself, the only downside being trying to squeeze all of the amazing Oahu attractions into one visit! From inspiring tropical terrain filled with cascading waterfalls to white sand beaches boasting crystal waters and deep blue waves, nature offers an abundance of outdoor attractions in Oahu. Walk along world famous Waikiki Beach, stroll along the sands of Waimanalo Beach, or head to the renowned North Shore to take in its top attractions, including the epic waves of Pipeline, Sunset and Waimea Beaches. Read more
History buffs looking for things to see in Oahu will appreciate stopping by to pay homage to those who served at Pearl Harbor, where one may step aboard actual naval ships used in combat, as well as visit the onsite museum, which is by far among the most popular of Oahu attractions.
Oahu, Hawaii attractions also embrace the deep roots of the Hawaiian people. Culturally rich as it is gorgeous, Laie’s Polynesian Cultural Center finds its place among the most special places to see in Oahu. With hands-on demonstrations and an authentic Polynesian village replica, visitors may view and experience firsthand what it was like to live in Hawaii during the early days of the island’s settlement.
As you can well see, The Gathering Place beckons to all with the open invitation to come together, sharing with your loved ones the idyllic paradise that is Oahu. Presented here is just a smattering of all that this beautiful island has to offer—the cream of the crop for Oahu tourist attractions.
Your Circle Island Tour with Pearl Harbor is the perfect way to get to know Oahu
Facial ritual detoxifies and purifies the skin from free-radicals and environmental stresses
Stops and sites may include Dole Visitor Center including Train Ride, Oahu’s North Shore and Ko’olauloa Coastline & more!
The young and young-at heart will be entertained by island folklore and history
World famous Sea Life Parks stunningly scenic Makapu’u Meadows is the setting for a luau experience like none other
We will head from Waikiki about 3 miles into a residential area called Makiki where we will enter a park.
- Fresh sushi made to order, a nice selection of fully cooked dishes, and a fun dining experience for the kids - all under one roof at Genki Sushi.
- From $971 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Night Vacation Incl. Air, Transfers, Breakfast & Taxes
- Superior room from $169/night: Maximize time & minimize worry with plenty of complimentary commuter-friendly services at Airport Honolulu Hotel
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- From $135 - Dive Oahu's wrecks, caves and reefs
- Feel the heat on our Kilauea Lava Hike starting from $179!
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- Old-school, fresh Italian pasta prepared daily at Il Lupino
- Discover naturally beautiful Big Island from only $139/night
- Save $10: Book your Na Pali catamaran adventure online!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Book rooms at Lae Nani Resort Kauai by Outrigger
- From $1,363 - Oahu, Kauai & Big Island 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach - 15% Off Standard & Premium Rooms
More Attractions on Oahu
A Glorious Day in Wondrous Waimea Valley
Watch the Hawaii.com exclusive video. Lush, verdant, and nestled within…
A Painful Piece of Hawaii’s Hidden History Revealed – Honouliuli National Monument
Fifteen miles inland from Pearl Harbor, hidden within an overgrown…
A Walk Through the Winsome Pathways of Oahu’s Valley of the Temples
The chiseled Ko’olau mountains, trying to look rugged but failing…