- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Attractions on Oahu
There’s a reason why Hawaii’s island of Oahu is known as “The Gathering Place.” Offering the best that the aloha state has to offer—all in one tiny tropical paradise — this dream destination brings people together to share good times amid gorgeous places, and with great people. Read on to discover the attractions in Oahu that are not to be missed.
Sightseeing in Oahu is an adventure in itself, the only downside being trying to squeeze all of the amazing Oahu attractions into one visit! From inspiring tropical terrain filled with cascading waterfalls to white sand beaches boasting crystal waters and deep blue waves, nature offers an abundance of outdoor attractions in Oahu. Walk along world famous Waikiki Beach, stroll along the sands of Waimanalo Beach, or head to the renowned North Shore to take in its top attractions, including the epic waves of Pipeline, Sunset and Waimea Beaches. Read more
History buffs looking for things to see in Oahu will appreciate stopping by to pay homage to those who served at Pearl Harbor, where one may step aboard actual naval ships used in combat, as well as visit the onsite museum, which is by far among the most popular of Oahu attractions.
Oahu, Hawaii attractions also embrace the deep roots of the Hawaiian people. Culturally rich as it is gorgeous, Laie’s Polynesian Cultural Center finds its place among the most special places to see in Oahu. With hands-on demonstrations and an authentic Polynesian village replica, visitors may view and experience firsthand what it was like to live in Hawaii during the early days of the island’s settlement.
As you can well see, The Gathering Place beckons to all with the open invitation to come together, sharing with your loved ones the idyllic paradise that is Oahu. Presented here is just a smattering of all that this beautiful island has to offer—the cream of the crop for Oahu tourist attractions.
Plan a birthday party for kids and get $50 off when you book on a weekday (Mon-Thurs).
Explore shipwrecks, snorkel with turtles and so much more with Aqua Zone Waikiki.
Capture memories that last a lifetime. Get 10% off family photos with promo code: HAWAII
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri and take a city tour of Honolulu
Capture your special day forever. Get 10% off weddings with promo code: HAWAII
$20 Snorkel Set with Mask, Snorkel Tube and Fins and free ride to the Bay!
- Stay up to date with current ocean conditions in Hawaii: Text "BeachAlerts" to 43766 now for current hazard levels at Hawaii's popular beaches.
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Experience the famous North Shore Oahu shrimp plate at Giovanni's! All plates served with a dozen jumbo shrimp and 2 scoops of rice for $14.00!
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue and Kona!
- Surfers at all levels of experience can find the right board to maximize their surfing experience at Surfboard Factory Hawaii
- Family-friendly Cacao Farm Tour & Tasting – Kids < 6 Free!
- Ali'i Kayaks – the best way to explore Wailua River
- $1,199 & up - Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- Sunday Night Trivia at Down the Hatch Maui starts at 10PM!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Young At Heart - Senior Rates
- Sample heirloom sugar cane rum at Ko Hana Distillery - $25
- Buy our Ali‘i Lu‘au Package and save over $50! Book today!
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $970 Per Person
- Snorkel by day, Luau at night! Combo starting at $215.
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Kamaaina Exclusive Savings. Save up to 12%
More Attractions on Oahu
A Glorious Day in Wondrous Waimea Valley
Lush, verdant, and nestled within the world famous North Shore…
A Painful Piece of Hawaii’s Hidden History Revealed – Honouliuli National Monument
Fifteen miles inland from Pearl Harbor, hidden within an overgrown…
A Walk Through the Honolulu Museum of Art Will Leave You Wanting More
Honolulu has long been heralded as the mecca for culture…
A Walk Through the Winsome Pathways of Oahu’s Valley of the Temples
The chiseled Koʻolau mountains, trying to look rugged but failing…