- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Attractions on Oahu
There’s a reason why Hawaii’s island of Oahu is known as “The Gathering Place.” Offering the best that the aloha state has to offer—all in one tiny tropical paradise — this dream destination brings people together to share good times amid gorgeous places, and with great people. Read on to discover the attractions in Oahu that are not to be missed.
Sightseeing in Oahu is an adventure in itself, the only downside being trying to squeeze all of the amazing Oahu attractions into one visit! From inspiring tropical terrain filled with cascading waterfalls to white sand beaches boasting crystal waters and deep blue waves, nature offers an abundance of outdoor attractions in Oahu. Walk along world famous Waikiki Beach, stroll along the sands of Waimanalo Beach, or head to the renowned North Shore to take in its top attractions, including the epic waves of Pipeline, Sunset and Waimea Beaches. Read more
History buffs looking for things to see in Oahu will appreciate stopping by to pay homage to those who served at Pearl Harbor, where one may step aboard actual naval ships used in combat, as well as visit the onsite museum, which is by far among the most popular of Oahu attractions.
Oahu, Hawaii attractions also embrace the deep roots of the Hawaiian people. Culturally rich as it is gorgeous, Laie’s Polynesian Cultural Center finds its place among the most special places to see in Oahu. With hands-on demonstrations and an authentic Polynesian village replica, visitors may view and experience firsthand what it was like to live in Hawaii during the early days of the island’s settlement.
As you can well see, The Gathering Place beckons to all with the open invitation to come together, sharing with your loved ones the idyllic paradise that is Oahu. Presented here is just a smattering of all that this beautiful island has to offer—the cream of the crop for Oahu tourist attractions.
Breath taking views & 4 hours of interactive activities and much more!
Are you considering diving? Not yet Scuba certified? Not to worry, we have you covered. You can experience Scuba diving for the first time on a Discover Scuba Dive (DSD)one tank dive.
Come catch tilapia, grass carp, catfish & prawns at Ali’i Agricultural Farms.
Explore everything the greater Waikiki area has to offer! 8am-5pm
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai’s 50-55 minute circle-island helicopter tour! Check out their website or call direct.
- Kaku's Sushi & Buffet - Waikiki's First Made-to-Order All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet! Enjoy crab legs, prime rib & much more!
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Kauai’s Real Dirt Shirts in Waimea, starting at $10
- Ready for some mud and flying dirt? Experience ATV and zipline adventures on the North Shore of Kauai!
- 13-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour 6/3 date $2,099! SAVE $450pp
- Experience indoor go-kart racing on Oahu at K1 Speed!
- Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! Book Now
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Young At Heart - Senior Rates
- Toa Luau - Hawaii's Most Authentic Luau - Starting at $98
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- The largest studios & villas on Kauai starting at $389/night
More Attractions on Oahu
A Glorious Day in Wondrous Waimea Valley
Lush, verdant, and nestled within the world famous North Shore…
A Painful Piece of Hawaii’s Hidden History Revealed – Honouliuli National Monument
Fifteen miles inland from Pearl Harbor, hidden within an overgrown…
A Walk Through the Honolulu Museum of Art Will Leave You Wanting More
Honolulu has long been heralded as the mecca for culture…
A Walk Through the Winsome Pathways of Oahu’s Valley of the Temples
The chiseled Koʻolau mountains, trying to look rugged but failing…