Attractions on Oahu
There’s a reason why Hawaii’s island of Oahu is known as “The Gathering Place.” Offering the best that the aloha state has to offer—all in one tiny tropical paradise — this dream destination brings people together to share good times amid gorgeous places, and with great people. Read on to discover the attractions in Oahu that are not to be missed.
Sightseeing in Oahu is an adventure in itself, the only downside being trying to squeeze all of the amazing Oahu attractions into one visit! From inspiring tropical terrain filled with cascading waterfalls to white sand beaches boasting crystal waters and deep blue waves, nature offers an abundance of outdoor attractions in Oahu. Walk along world famous Waikiki Beach, stroll along the sands of Waimanalo Beach, or head to the renowned North Shore to take in its top attractions, including the epic waves of Pipeline, Sunset and Waimea Beaches. Read more
History buffs looking for things to see in Oahu will appreciate stopping by to pay homage to those who served at Pearl Harbor, where one may step aboard actual naval ships used in combat, as well as visit the onsite museum, which is by far among the most popular of Oahu attractions.
Oahu, Hawaii attractions also embrace the deep roots of the Hawaiian people. Culturally rich as it is gorgeous, Laie’s Polynesian Cultural Center finds its place among the most special places to see in Oahu. With hands-on demonstrations and an authentic Polynesian village replica, visitors may view and experience firsthand what it was like to live in Hawaii during the early days of the island’s settlement.
As you can well see, The Gathering Place beckons to all with the open invitation to come together, sharing with your loved ones the idyllic paradise that is Oahu. Presented here is just a smattering of all that this beautiful island has to offer—the cream of the crop for Oahu tourist attractions.
Coral Crater Adventure Park
Coral Crater Adventure Park, Hawaii’s only full-service outdoor recreation destination,…
Book a shark tour and watch a school of sharks swimming with you.
Dedicated to getting you the finest photos on your vacation.
- Open water shark encounter! Hawaii Adventure Diving provides a safe up close & personal encounter. Mention this ad & save 20% per diver!
- Cool off with Matsumoto's Shave Ice. Choose your own flavors and add ice cream or condensed milk for a sweet treat!
- See 4 Islands: 8-Nt. Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island Package w/Air & Hotels from $1,249
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters has 30+ years of experience. See Hawaii from the sky starting from $148.50.
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $199
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Swim in Poipu Beach on Kauai! Book rooms from $169/night!
- 10% Off: Tour 50 acres of rare & endangered tropical plants
- Royal Lahaina Spirit Pkg w/Breakfast, car, parking. $319/nt
- Be awestruck by the rare beauty of Hanalei Colony Resort!
- Best Price Guarantee, No Booking Fees & Weekly Cruise Deals.
- Royal Lahaina Paradise Pkg-F&B credit, car, & more! $400/nt
- Vacation in Waikiki from only $219/night.
- 15% off our Best Available Rates - Coconut Waikiki Hotel!
- $30 Waikiki Marine Life Sail w/ Mana Kai Catamaran-BOOK NOW!
More Attractions on Oahu
A Glorious Day in Wondrous Waimea Valley
Lush, verdant, and nestled within the world famous North Shore…
A Painful Piece of Hawaii’s Hidden History Revealed – Honouliuli National Monument
Fifteen miles inland from Pearl Harbor, hidden within an overgrown…
A Walk Through the Winsome Pathways of Oahu’s Valley of the Temples
The chiseled Ko’olau mountains, trying to look rugged but failing…
Bowfin Submarine Museum – Pearl Harbor
Walk through the USS Bowfin Submarine, docked in Pearl Harbor.…