Attractions on Oahu
There’s a reason why Hawaii’s island of Oahu is known as “The Gathering Place.” Offering the best that the aloha state has to offer—all in one tiny tropical paradise — this dream destination brings people together to share good times amid gorgeous places, and with great people. Read on to discover the attractions in Oahu that are not to be missed.
Sightseeing in Oahu is an adventure in itself, the only downside being trying to squeeze all of the amazing Oahu attractions into one visit! From inspiring tropical terrain filled with cascading waterfalls to white sand beaches boasting crystal waters and deep blue waves, nature offers an abundance of outdoor attractions in Oahu. Walk along world famous Waikiki Beach, stroll along the sands of Waimanalo Beach, or head to the renowned North Shore to take in its top attractions, including the epic waves of Pipeline, Sunset and Waimea Beaches. Read more
History buffs looking for things to see in Oahu will appreciate stopping by to pay homage to those who served at Pearl Harbor, where one may step aboard actual naval ships used in combat, as well as visit the onsite museum, which is by far among the most popular of Oahu attractions.
Oahu, Hawaii attractions also embrace the deep roots of the Hawaiian people. Culturally rich as it is gorgeous, Laie’s Polynesian Cultural Center finds its place among the most special places to see in Oahu. With hands-on demonstrations and an authentic Polynesian village replica, visitors may view and experience firsthand what it was like to live in Hawaii during the early days of the island’s settlement.
As you can well see, The Gathering Place beckons to all with the open invitation to come together, sharing with your loved ones the idyllic paradise that is Oahu. Presented here is just a smattering of all that this beautiful island has to offer—the cream of the crop for Oahu tourist attractions.
Group & private standup paddle board lessons from Kailua Beach Adventures! 15% off with code "kailua"
Ride Segways on the beach at Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu’s North Shore.
Use code SPORTFISH50 for $50 OFF a private fishing charter.
Get $10 off a Dolphins and You wild dolphin tour with code HIDEAL!
- Enjoy the Premier Expereince for 3 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- GET 15% OFF Hungry Hawaiian's local dried fruits, cookies, gourmet cornbread mix, candies, Li Hing Mui products & dried seafood w/ code HUNHWN
- Semi-Private Oahu Circle Island Tour! Relax & enjoy all of Oahu's highlights in a small group tour. Turtles, Whale watching, beaches & local food
- Aloha Wellness Spa Package at Alohilani Resort from $389 per night - Room or suite plus 2 personal training sessions, 2 massages & 2 fitness classes!
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- RIDE Horseback, Double Zipline & more-starting at just $119!
- Fish jerky, dried fruits, cookies and candies! SHOP NOW!
- The ONLY small group island tour + helicopter flight! $338pp
- Swim in Poipu Beach on Kauai! Book rooms from $169/night!
- 10% OFF Kauai horseback riding! Click here & call to book!
- 17-Night Hawaii Cruise from $1,599 on Holland America Line
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands
- Umauma Falls Zipline: SAVE 10% w/ 7 day advance booking! Code: HAW10
- Visiting Kokee, Kauai? Be sure to stop in at Kokee Lodge!
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $155/nt
More Attractions on Oahu
A Glorious Day in Wondrous Waimea Valley
Lush, verdant, and nestled within the world famous North Shore…
A Painful Piece of Hawaii’s Hidden History Revealed – Honouliuli National Monument
Fifteen miles inland from Pearl Harbor, hidden within an overgrown…
A Walk Through the Honolulu Museum of Art Will Leave You Wanting More
Honolulu has long been heralded as the mecca for culture…
A Walk Through the Winsome Pathways of Oahu’s Valley of the Temples
The chiseled Koʻolau mountains, trying to look rugged but failing…