Attractions on Oahu
There’s a reason why Hawaii’s island of Oahu is known as “The Gathering Place.” Offering the best that the aloha state has to offer—all in one tiny tropical paradise — this dream destination brings people together to share good times amid gorgeous places, and with great people. Read on to discover the attractions in Oahu that are not to be missed.
Sightseeing in Oahu is an adventure in itself, the only downside being trying to squeeze all of the amazing Oahu attractions into one visit! From inspiring tropical terrain filled with cascading waterfalls to white sand beaches boasting crystal waters and deep blue waves, nature offers an abundance of outdoor attractions in Oahu. Walk along world famous Waikiki Beach, stroll along the sands of Waimanalo Beach, or head to the renowned North Shore to take in its top attractions, including the epic waves of Pipeline, Sunset and Waimea Beaches. Read more
History buffs looking for things to see in Oahu will appreciate stopping by to pay homage to those who served at Pearl Harbor, where one may step aboard actual naval ships used in combat, as well as visit the onsite museum, which is by far among the most popular of Oahu attractions.
Oahu, Hawaii attractions also embrace the deep roots of the Hawaiian people. Culturally rich as it is gorgeous, Laie’s Polynesian Cultural Center finds its place among the most special places to see in Oahu. With hands-on demonstrations and an authentic Polynesian village replica, visitors may view and experience firsthand what it was like to live in Hawaii during the early days of the island’s settlement.
As you can well see, The Gathering Place beckons to all with the open invitation to come together, sharing with your loved ones the idyllic paradise that is Oahu. Presented here is just a smattering of all that this beautiful island has to offer—the cream of the crop for Oahu tourist attractions.
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
Where all the dreams of a tropical paradise, and beautiful people come true
Facial ritual detoxifies and purifies the skin from free-radicals and environmental stresses
From Waikiki, our professional nature guide will shuttle you by van to a tropical rain forest high above Honolulu.
Get away along the stunningly rugged eastern coast of Oahu and up to the windswept cliffs of the Nuuanu Pali
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- Complimentary tickets, transportation and preferred seating at the world's only beachfront polo field from Equus Hotel
- Take a 7-minute stroll to world famous Waikiki Beach. Enjoy best rates at OHANA Waikiki East from only $149/night.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- $825+ Moana Surfrider: 3 Nights w/ air: Includes daily breakfast PLUS spa discounts, kids stay FREE offers, PLUS buy one activity get one FREE!
- Big Island 9-Line Zipline Tour & SAVE 10% with 7 day advance booking!
- Private lanai in all rooms! BOOK NOW
- Save 10% with Early Booking for much more than a Luau!
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- 8 World-class, dual ziplines at CLIMB Works Keana Farms
- Tour beautiful Hakipuu Valley & journey ancient Hawaii
- BOOK NOW - Kohala Divers 1 Tank Night Dive - $139 per person
- Book rooms at Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger from $129/night
- Only One Luxury 1-Bedroom Condo at Ka Malanai in Kailua Left
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
More Attractions on Oahu
A Glorious Day in Wondrous Waimea Valley
Watch the Hawaii.com exclusive video. Lush, verdant, and nestled within…
A Painful Piece of Hawaii’s Hidden History Revealed – Honouliuli National Monument
Fifteen miles inland from Pearl Harbor, hidden within an overgrown…
A Walk Through the Winsome Pathways of Oahu’s Valley of the Temples
The chiseled Ko’olau mountains, trying to look rugged but failing…
Bowfin Submarine Museum – Pearl Harbor
Walk through the USS Bowfin Submarine, docked in Pearl Harbor.…