Attractions on Oahu
There’s a reason why Hawaii’s island of Oahu is known as “The Gathering Place.” Offering the best that the aloha state has to offer—all in one tiny tropical paradise — this dream destination brings people together to share good times amid gorgeous places, and with great people. Read on to discover the attractions in Oahu that are not to be missed.
Sightseeing in Oahu is an adventure in itself, the only downside being trying to squeeze all of the amazing Oahu attractions into one visit! From inspiring tropical terrain filled with cascading waterfalls to white sand beaches boasting crystal waters and deep blue waves, nature offers an abundance of outdoor attractions in Oahu. Walk along world famous Waikiki Beach, stroll along the sands of Waimanalo Beach, or head to the renowned North Shore to take in its top attractions, including the epic waves of Pipeline, Sunset and Waimea Beaches. Read more
History buffs looking for things to see in Oahu will appreciate stopping by to pay homage to those who served at Pearl Harbor, where one may step aboard actual naval ships used in combat, as well as visit the onsite museum, which is by far among the most popular of Oahu attractions.
Oahu, Hawaii attractions also embrace the deep roots of the Hawaiian people. Culturally rich as it is gorgeous, Laie’s Polynesian Cultural Center finds its place among the most special places to see in Oahu. With hands-on demonstrations and an authentic Polynesian village replica, visitors may view and experience firsthand what it was like to live in Hawaii during the early days of the island’s settlement.
As you can well see, The Gathering Place beckons to all with the open invitation to come together, sharing with your loved ones the idyllic paradise that is Oahu. Presented here is just a smattering of all that this beautiful island has to offer—the cream of the crop for Oahu tourist attractions.
Farm to bottle. Small batch. Single variety. Hand crafted. Hawaiian Agricole Rum. Farm Tours. Tastings. Local Foods.
Swim with dolphins & fish in the wild. Save $10: code HIDEAL
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Mokulele Air offers reliable inter island service with over 120 daily flights. Book your island hopping adventure today!
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 7 Night Norwegian Cruise from $999
- From $59 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical: Enjoy a scenic cruise toward Diamond Head at sunset.
- Climb aboard a Hawaiian sailing canoe for a day out on the water, experiencing traditional Polynesian navigating. Cost: $135 (adults), $79 (children)
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Try North Shore Oahu's famous shrimp plates from $14!
- Waikiki Escape - 35% off ultra-luxurious accommodations!
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special: $98pp
- Get 20% Off your vacation rental at Castle Vacation Rentals
- 10% OFF Kauai horseback riding! Click here & call to book!
- Royal Kona Spirit Pkg w/Breakfast, car & parking! $279/nt
- $30 Waikiki Tradewind Sail w/ Mana Kai Catamaran - BOOK NOW!
- Get $15 off the Napali Coast tour + forbidden island snorkel
- Handmade and all natural Hawaiian bath and body soaps
More Attractions on Oahu
A Glorious Day in Wondrous Waimea Valley
Lush, verdant, and nestled within the world famous North Shore…
A Painful Piece of Hawaii’s Hidden History Revealed – Honouliuli National Monument
Fifteen miles inland from Pearl Harbor, hidden within an overgrown…
A Walk Through the Honolulu Museum of Art Will Leave You Wanting More
Honolulu has long been heralded as the mecca for culture…
A Walk Through the Winsome Pathways of Oahu’s Valley of the Temples
The chiseled Koʻolau mountains, trying to look rugged but failing…