- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Attractions on Oahu
There’s a reason why Hawaii’s island of Oahu is known as “The Gathering Place.” Offering the best that the aloha state has to offer—all in one tiny tropical paradise — this dream destination brings people together to share good times amid gorgeous places, and with great people. Read on to discover the attractions in Oahu that are not to be missed.
Sightseeing in Oahu is an adventure in itself, the only downside being trying to squeeze all of the amazing Oahu attractions into one visit! From inspiring tropical terrain filled with cascading waterfalls to white sand beaches boasting crystal waters and deep blue waves, nature offers an abundance of outdoor attractions in Oahu. Walk along world famous Waikiki Beach, stroll along the sands of Waimanalo Beach, or head to the renowned North Shore to take in its top attractions, including the epic waves of Pipeline, Sunset and Waimea Beaches. Read more
History buffs looking for things to see in Oahu will appreciate stopping by to pay homage to those who served at Pearl Harbor, where one may step aboard actual naval ships used in combat, as well as visit the onsite museum, which is by far among the most popular of Oahu attractions.
Oahu, Hawaii attractions also embrace the deep roots of the Hawaiian people. Culturally rich as it is gorgeous, Laie’s Polynesian Cultural Center finds its place among the most special places to see in Oahu. With hands-on demonstrations and an authentic Polynesian village replica, visitors may view and experience firsthand what it was like to live in Hawaii during the early days of the island’s settlement.
As you can well see, The Gathering Place beckons to all with the open invitation to come together, sharing with your loved ones the idyllic paradise that is Oahu. Presented here is just a smattering of all that this beautiful island has to offer—the cream of the crop for Oahu tourist attractions.
Group & private standup paddle board lessons from Kailua Beach Adventures! 15% off with code "kailua"
Swim with dolphins & fish in the wild. Save $10: code HIDEAL
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Enjoy the Premier Expereince for 3 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- $15 OFF a 2 Tank SCUBA Dive with Ruckus Sportfishing & Diving. Use promo code DIVE15.
- From $129 - Oahu Snorkel Sail: Snorkel at a calm & vibrant anchorage. In-water help by Lifeguard-certified crew. Breakfast, lunch and drinks included.
- Choose from over 300 Hawaiian island tours; relive history at Pearl Harbor, snorkle beautiful reefs, experience luaus, visit ancient volcanos & more!
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Snorkel by day, Luau at night! Combo starting at $215.
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands
- $25 heirloom sugar cane rum tasting tour - BOOK NOW!
- The ONLY small group island tour + helicopter flight! $338pp
- Book a snorkel cruise in Waikiki aboard a custom catamaran!
- Popular Pearl Harbors from $89.99 - BOOK NOW!
- Royal Lahaina Romance Pkg w/Dinner, luau, & more fr. $499/nt
- Waikiki’s Magic of Polynesia Show – Was $59 NOW $50.50
More Attractions on Oahu
A Glorious Day in Wondrous Waimea Valley
Lush, verdant, and nestled within the world famous North Shore…
A Painful Piece of Hawaii’s Hidden History Revealed – Honouliuli National Monument
Fifteen miles inland from Pearl Harbor, hidden within an overgrown…
A Walk Through the Honolulu Museum of Art Will Leave You Wanting More
Honolulu has long been heralded as the mecca for culture…
A Walk Through the Winsome Pathways of Oahu’s Valley of the Temples
The chiseled Koʻolau mountains, trying to look rugged but failing…