Attractions on Oahu
There’s a reason why Hawaii’s island of Oahu is known as “The Gathering Place.” Offering the best that the aloha state has to offer—all in one tiny tropical paradise — this dream destination brings people together to share good times amid gorgeous places, and with great people. Read on to discover the attractions in Oahu that are not to be missed.
Sightseeing in Oahu is an adventure in itself, the only downside being trying to squeeze all of the amazing Oahu attractions into one visit! From inspiring tropical terrain filled with cascading waterfalls to white sand beaches boasting crystal waters and deep blue waves, nature offers an abundance of outdoor attractions in Oahu. Walk along world famous Waikiki Beach, stroll along the sands of Waimanalo Beach, or head to the renowned North Shore to take in its top attractions, including the epic waves of Pipeline, Sunset and Waimea Beaches. Read more
History buffs looking for things to see in Oahu will appreciate stopping by to pay homage to those who served at Pearl Harbor, where one may step aboard actual naval ships used in combat, as well as visit the onsite museum, which is by far among the most popular of Oahu attractions.
Oahu, Hawaii attractions also embrace the deep roots of the Hawaiian people. Culturally rich as it is gorgeous, Laie’s Polynesian Cultural Center finds its place among the most special places to see in Oahu. With hands-on demonstrations and an authentic Polynesian village replica, visitors may view and experience firsthand what it was like to live in Hawaii during the early days of the island’s settlement.
As you can well see, The Gathering Place beckons to all with the open invitation to come together, sharing with your loved ones the idyllic paradise that is Oahu. Presented here is just a smattering of all that this beautiful island has to offer—the cream of the crop for Oahu tourist attractions.
Makani is Hawaii’s most luxurious sailing adventure!
Get away along the stunningly rugged eastern coast of Oahu and up to the windswept cliffs of the Nuuanu Pali
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
Experience private oceanfront couples suites, with personalized whirlpool tubs, private restrooms & views of Waikiki Beach
Stops and sites may include Dole Visitor Center including Train Ride, Oahu’s North Shore and Ko’olauloa Coastline & more!
- $825+ Moana Surfrider: 3 Nights with air. Includes FREE car rental, daily breakfast PLUS spa discounts, lei greeting and kids 17 & younger stay FREE!
- Kualoa Deluxe Adventure Pkg: 1 hour ATV Tour & 1 hour Horseback Tour + your choice of 2 90 min Hawaiian experience tours. Includes buffet lunch. $219.95
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center. Remember your vacation with a dangle hula dancer, "Aloha" heart or "Oahu" glass charm.
- Enjoy up to 35% off residential-style 2 and 3 Bedroom Suites and Penthouses, plus a $300 Resort Credit and free parking at Trump International Waikiki
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters has 30+ years of experience. See Hawaii from the sky starting from $148.50.
- From $79 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- 20% off our Best Available Rates - Coconut Waikiki Hotel!
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Join the A-List to Save 10% + More at Aqua Hotels & Resorts.
- Enjoy views of Diamond Head at Waikiki Shore by Outrigger!
- In-house guests: Voyagers of the Pacific Luau show fr $72
- From $1,322 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $840 Per Person
- 20% off our Best Available Rates - Shoreline Waikiki Hotel!
- Villas at Poipu Kai – The Kauai Boutique Resort, From $299
More Attractions on Oahu
A Glorious Day in Wondrous Waimea Valley
Watch the Hawaii.com exclusive video. Lush, verdant, and nestled within…
A Painful Piece of Hawaii’s Hidden History Revealed – Honouliuli National Monument
Fifteen miles inland from Pearl Harbor, hidden within an overgrown…
A Walk Through the Winsome Pathways of Oahu’s Valley of the Temples
The chiseled Ko’olau mountains, trying to look rugged but failing…