- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Encounters
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Attractions on Oahu
There’s a reason why Hawaii’s island of Oahu is known as “The Gathering Place.” Offering the best that the aloha state has to offer—all in one tiny tropical paradise — this dream destination brings people together to share good times amid gorgeous places, and with great people. Read on to discover the attractions in Oahu that are not to be missed.
Sightseeing in Oahu is an adventure in itself, the only downside being trying to squeeze all of the amazing Oahu attractions into one visit! From inspiring tropical terrain filled with cascading waterfalls to white sand beaches boasting crystal waters and deep blue waves, nature offers an abundance of outdoor attractions in Oahu. Walk along world famous Waikiki Beach, stroll along the sands of Waimanalo Beach, or head to the renowned North Shore to take in its top attractions, including the epic waves of Pipeline, Sunset and Waimea Beaches. Read more
History buffs looking for things to see in Oahu will appreciate stopping by to pay homage to those who served at Pearl Harbor, where one may step aboard actual naval ships used in combat, as well as visit the onsite museum, which is by far among the most popular of Oahu attractions.
Oahu, Hawaii attractions also embrace the deep roots of the Hawaiian people. Culturally rich as it is gorgeous, Laie’s Polynesian Cultural Center finds its place among the most special places to see in Oahu. With hands-on demonstrations and an authentic Polynesian village replica, visitors may view and experience firsthand what it was like to live in Hawaii during the early days of the island’s settlement.
As you can well see, The Gathering Place beckons to all with the open invitation to come together, sharing with your loved ones the idyllic paradise that is Oahu. Presented here is just a smattering of all that this beautiful island has to offer—the cream of the crop for Oahu tourist attractions.
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- 12-Night Hawaii Cruise from $1,499 on Celebrity X Cruises. Departs from Honolulu, Oahu
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- "BEST BREAKFAST IN HAWAII" at Eggs 'n Things in Waikiki, Ala Moana and our Waikiki Eggspress!
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island from $129.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $429.99.
- Experience tradition from farm to cup. Buy 100% Kona Coffee.
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 15 Nt Princess Cruise from $1,399
- Enjoy “huki pau” specials at Harbor Restaurant at Pier 38!
- Escape to Maui from only $135/night!
- Swim in Poipu Beach on Kauai! Book rooms from $169/night!
- Royal Lahaina Spirit Pkg w/Breakfast, car, parking. $329/nt
- Discover naturally beautiful Big Island from only $139/night
- A dolphin swim, hula, taro burger lunch & more for $156!
- Famous Manta Ray Night Snorkel starting at $125
More Attractions on Oahu
A Glorious Day in Wondrous Waimea Valley
Lush, verdant, and nestled within the world famous North Shore…
A Painful Piece of Hawaii’s Hidden History Revealed – Honouliuli National Monument
Fifteen miles inland from Pearl Harbor, hidden within an overgrown…
A Walk Through the Honolulu Museum of Art Will Leave You Wanting More
Honolulu has long been heralded as the mecca for culture…
A Walk Through the Winsome Pathways of Oahu’s Valley of the Temples
The chiseled Koʻolau mountains, trying to look rugged but failing…