Trump International Hotel Waikiki
WAIKIKI’S FINEST HOTEL. As the only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Hotel on the island of Oahu now for six consecutive years, Trump International Hotel Waikiki is less than a two-minute walk to the beach and features spacious residential-style guest rooms and suites that can accommodate up to eight guests. The hotel offers kitchenettes in guest rooms, and fully-equipped gourmet kitchens with premium appliances, and in-suite washer dryer units in one, two, and three bedroom suites, providing the best of both worlds with all the comforts of home with five-star services and amenities for couples, families and multi-generational travelers.
In a perfect merging of beauty and function, accommodations at Trump International Hotel Waikiki, put the emphasis on just that – accommodating. Residential-style suites and guest rooms are carefully curated with every amenity for maximum comfort and feature the best of both worlds, blending unparalleled five-star service with all the conveniences of home and more. Spacious and luxurious guest rooms and suites create an ideal setting for couples seeking a private getaway or Hawaiian honeymoon, as well as large multi-generational family gatherings.
Other conveniences and amenities to enjoy:
- Residential-style Waikiki suites and guest rooms that include:
- Property is less than a two minute walk to the beach, and within proximity to the heart of Waikiki’s shopping, dining and entertainment scene
- Floor to ceiling windows in all guest rooms to maximize and showcase Oahu’s scenic views
- Regular guest rooms include fully-equipped kitchenettes
- Luxurious suites feature gourmet kitchens with premium appliances, as well as in-suite washer and dryer
- Italian marble baths include deep-soaking tub and Toto Washlet in master bathroom
- Complimentary infant and children’s amenities provided upon request
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Sixth floor Infinity Pool with hot tub on an expansive
- Restaurants: Wai‘olu Ocean Cuisine, In-Yo Cafe, and BLT Steak
- 24-hour in-room dining
- With in-suite professional chef available upon request
- The Spa at Trump® and complimentary access to 24-hour Fitness Center as well as complimentary TravelFit service for workout apparel, pre-loaded iPod, and yoga mats
- Signature Trump Attaché service
- Complimentary beach bag service
- Beach chaise lounges and parasols available daily to rent
- Complimentary WiFi
- Library and business center with Mac & PC computers
Trump International Hotel Waikiki Is Recipient of the Prestigious 2020 Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
The luxury hotel remains the only hotel on Oahu with the five-star distinction for six consecutive years.
Forbes Travel Guide (FTG) recently presented Trump International Hotel Waikiki with the prestigious 2020 Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award at its annual Verified FTG event in Las Vegas, Nevada. The luxury hotel continues to maintain its place as the only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Hotel on the island of Oahu for six consecutive years since 2015. Forbes Travel Guide is regarded as the global authority on luxury travel, and sends anonymous professional inspectors around the world to assess hotels, restaurants and spas against up to 800 objective standards focused on service and facilities. “We are honored to have been bestowed with the distinction of the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award,” said Scott M. Ingwers, regional vice president and managing director, Trump International Hotel Waikiki. “We are humbled to be recognized for delivering the highest in customer service and quality. This achievement demonstrates our associates’ continued commitment to remain focused every day on the hundreds of standards that are required of a Five-Star establishment, not to mention those elements that are challenging to measure such as balancing an appropriate level of elegance and warmth with a heartfelt aloha, and the genuine desire to exceed guest expectations,” added Ingwers.