The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel
The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel is located in the shade of Diamond Head, one of the world’s most famous landmarks, nestled comfortable on the shore of Kaimana Beach, at the far end of historic Waikiki, and across from Kapiʻolani Park. The hotel is named “Kaimana”, meaning diamond in Hawaiian, which is truly a remarkable jewel in a perfect setting.
If you love staying on the water, The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel is exactly the right hotel for you. Our beachfront property invites you to an ocean of memories and adventures. Walk the beach, dine with the water as a backdrop, feel the sea breeze in your face as you awaken for the sunrise.
Hau Tree Lanai
LEAHI PACKAGE 30% OFF
Celebrate our newly remodeled rooms located in our Diamond Head Wing with an exclusive offer; Our Leahi (Diamond) Package.
Reserve Now and receive:
• 30% discount off our newly remodeled rooms
• Waikiki Aquarium Tickets
• $50.00 dining credit at any one of our two award winning restaurants.
(The Hau Tree Lanai and Miyako Japanese Restaurant)
Book and travel by December 23, 2018. Three night minimum stay.
- Air Conditioning with Individual Climate Control
- Alarm Clock
- Coffee Maker / Tea Service upon request
- Free Crib (Not available in all rooms)
- Daily Maid Service
- Hair Dryer
- WiFi access is available in all guests rooms
- Internet Kiosk in the lobby
- In Room Electronic Safe
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Microwave Oven and Kitchen Sink (Diamond Head Wing Only)
- LCD TV with High Definition Cable Channel
- Private Lanai in all rooms
- Rollaway Bed (Not available in all rooms)
- Two line telephone with Voice Mail
- Complimentary Beach Towels and Mats (at Bell Desk)
- Concierge Service
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry Service (Same day except for Sunday and Holidays)
- Fitness Center available by appointment
- Hair Salon
- Laundry Facility
- Room Service (limited hours)
- Sundry Store with ATM machine
- Travel & Activities Desk
- Valet Parking (nominal fee)