Paradise Bay Resort
Paradise Bay Resort is an intimate village-like hotel and resort community overlooking breathtaking Kaneohe Bay and framed by the majestic Koʻolau Mountains. The resort captures the essence of magnificent Hawaiian beauty and enhances the natural surroundings. The Paradise Bay Resort is a destination for people from all over the world to enjoy and experience Oahu’s Tropical Windward Coast, in a respectful and environmentally conscious way.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Premium and plush bedding
- Wood flooring
- Flat screen cable TV
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Fully equipped kitchenette with cook tops or hot plates
- Coffeemaker, microwave, toaster, refrigerator and dishware
- iPod docking station
- Hair dryer and iron/ironing board
- Living area and bathroom
- Exclusive bath amenities by EO and bottled water
- Most units offer spacious, covered lanais with views
- Adjoining units available, ideal for families and small groups
- 2 bedroom Ohana units available for extended stays.
What did you think? Share your reaction and earn 100 points!
Recent most reacted articles
COVID-19 Testing Facility Open at Honolulu Airport
With a traditional Hawaiian blessing, the city of Honolulu unveiled…
- Rental Cars