Snorkeling on Molokai
Snorkeling the waters of “The Most Hawaiian Island” offers something for all ages! Explore undersea wonders along some of the state’s longest beaches, the world’s highest sea cliffs, and the longest barrier reef north of Australia. Molokai is home to some top snorkeling and diving spots. Included in this list are Mo’omomi and Kawakiu, a string of beaches heading east near the 18- and 20-mile markers on Molokai’s only coastal road. These two spots are excellent year-round, though we advise staying away from the rocks in the winter months, when surf can be high.
Visitors can set out on their own or choose a guide service to ensure reaching the best snorkel spots. If you’re visiting Maui, take a cruise to Molokai.
Plan a birthday party for kids and get $50 off when you book on a weekday (Mon-Thurs).
See recent volcanic activity on Hawaii Island or the tallest sea cliffs in the world of Molokai.
Capture memories that last a lifetime. Get 10% off family photos with promo code: HAWAII
"Guaranteed" dolphin sighting plus snorkeling tour along Kauai's famous Na Pali Coast. $10 off early online bookings.
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Island Feet specializes in orthotic footwear and is committed to fixing your foot problems. FREE foot analysis at their Maui location - SHOP NOW!
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- ISLAND FEET is committed to fixing your foot problems - Plantar fasciitis, Heel Spurs, Bunions, Neuromas, Arch Pain and more. SHOP FOOTWEAR NOW!
- Locally owned and operated, Island Helicopters has nearly 40 years in the tourism industry on the Garden Island of Kauai.
- Royal Lahaina Spirit Pkg w/Breakfast, car, parking. $335/nt
- Island Helicopters: 2 Fantastic Tours, 1 Terrific Company!
- Book Online & Save at Royal Lahaina Luau - $108 - BOOK NOW!
- Umauma Falls Zipline: SAVE 10% w/ 7 day advance booking! Code: HAW10
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Eat local, feel local with Island and You tours for $118!
- From farm to bottle: $25 Tasting Tour of Ko Hana Agricole Rum Distillery
- Sunset Sail with appetizers + comp champagne for $89!
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices