Snorkeling on Molokai
Snorkeling the waters of “The Most Hawaiian Island” offers something for all ages! Explore undersea wonders along some of the state’s longest beaches, the world’s highest sea cliffs, and the longest barrier reef north of Australia. Molokai is home to some top snorkeling and diving spots. Included in this list are Mo’omomi and Kawakiu, a string of beaches heading east near the 18- and 20-mile markers on Molokai’s only coastal road. These two spots are excellent year-round, though we advise staying away from the rocks in the winter months, when surf can be high.
Visitors can set out on their own or choose a guide service to ensure reaching the best snorkel spots. If you’re visiting Maui, take a cruise to Molokai.
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 2021 departures starting at $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple. Visit 4 islands in 12 days with an extended stay on Oahu.
- REOPENING Dec 20th - Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Maui's Best Luau - BOOK NOW
- Aloha Hawaiian Vacations’ Original All-Inclusive Packages from $970 per person including Hotel, Transfers, Breakfasts, Most Meals & Activities
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- From $1,089 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- REOPENING Dec 20th - Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Best Luau in Maui
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.
- From $719 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- From $1,369 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- $939 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- 12-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour in 2021 from $1,999!
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen