Snorkeling on Molokai
Snorkeling the waters of “The Most Hawaiian Island” offers something for all ages! Explore undersea wonders along some of the state’s longest beaches, the world’s highest sea cliffs, and the longest barrier reef north of Australia. Molokai is home to some top snorkeling and diving spots. Included in this list are Mo’omomi and Kawakiu, a string of beaches heading east near the 18- and 20-mile markers on Molokai’s only coastal road. These two spots are excellent year-round, though we advise staying away from the rocks in the winter months, when surf can be high.
Visitors can set out on their own or choose a guide service to ensure reaching the best snorkel spots. If you’re visiting Maui, take a cruise to Molokai.
The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
Get $10 off a Dolphins and You wild dolphin tour with code HIDEAL!
Join Haleiwa Shark Tours for a fun & unforgettable cage dive!
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!
- Stay connected during this time of isolation. Send your mom a "hug" in the form of a fresh lei.
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at IL Lupino
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- IL LUPINO, Waikiki - high-end Italian lunch specials $15
- Visit Maui Ocean Center! Passes start at $29.95 per adult
- Experience an ultimate watersport adventure at Twogood Kayaks
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $142/nt.
- Zipline North Shore at CLIMB Works Keana Farms: $169/person