Snorkeling on Molokai
Snorkeling the waters of “The Most Hawaiian Island” offers something for all ages! Explore undersea wonders along some of the state’s longest beaches, the world’s highest sea cliffs, and the longest barrier reef north of Australia. Molokai is home to some top snorkeling and diving spots. Included in this list are Mo’omomi and Kawakiu, a string of beaches heading east near the 18- and 20-mile markers on Molokai’s only coastal road. These two spots are excellent year-round, though we advise staying away from the rocks in the winter months, when surf can be high.
Visitors can set out on their own or choose a guide service to ensure reaching the best snorkel spots. If you’re visiting Maui, take a cruise to Molokai.
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
Capture your special day forever. Get 10% off weddings with promo code: HAWAII
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a tour of Oahu Island. Flight/transport included.
Reserve Kauai Sea Tours Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March)
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai’s 50-55 minute circle-island helicopter tour! Check out their website or call direct.
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- See More Hawaii with Hawaii’s favorite little airline Mokulele Airlines, BOOK NOW!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- $1 admission per person to the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet!
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 35% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- Save $20! Pre-buy breakfast, car & parking at Royal Kona
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Beautiful Maui Sunrise Whalewatch tour. Book & Save 10%
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Young At Heart - Senior Rates
- Book The Paradise Wedding You Deserve Anywhere in Hawaii
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai!
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Best staycation, ever! - Kamaʻāna Rate available