Snorkeling on Molokai
Snorkeling the waters of “The Most Hawaiian Island” offers something for all ages! Explore undersea wonders along some of the state’s longest beaches, the world’s highest sea cliffs, and the longest barrier reef north of Australia. Molokai is home to some top snorkeling and diving spots. Included in this list are Mo’omomi and Kawakiu, a string of beaches heading east near the 18- and 20-mile markers on Molokai’s only coastal road. These two spots are excellent year-round, though we advise staying away from the rocks in the winter months, when surf can be high.
Visitors can set out on their own or choose a guide service to ensure reaching the best snorkel spots. If you’re visiting Maui, take a cruise to Molokai.
BEST LUAU in Maui - Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - BOOK NOW!
Matsumoto’s Shave Ice on the North Shore has the best tropical flavors and toppings.
Zipline through Mauis Tropical Plantation in Waikapu and end near Ma‘alaea Harbor.
A professionally-trained kayak guide greets the customers when they arrive at Kailua Sailboards and Kayak's Beachside Center.
Experience the underwater wonderland of scenic Hanauma Bay, the most popular snorkel place.
Whale watch with the experts on Maui's top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat. Adult $44, Child $25
- Rediscover Maui in a newly renovated Premium room plus dine at the newest beachfront restaurant on island.
- From $89 - World class scuba diving on the Ko Olina Coast with Hawaii Nauticalina Coast
- Change the Way you See Hawaii with Shaka Guide’s GPS audio driving tours! It’s like having a tour guide in your car.
- Save 15% on Shaka Guide’s Island Tour Bundles. Use Code Hawaiidotcom15 and book on www.shakaguide.com.
- Get up to 6 GPS audio tours for $29.99 with Shaka Guide! Tours available on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and Big Island.
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- 12-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour in 2021 from $1,999!
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Socially-Distanced Audio Driving Tours starting at $14.99
- Change the Way You See Hawaii with Shaka Guide GPS Tours!
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- Stop by Rainbow Drive-in for Hawaii’s comfort food, the plate lunch.
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More
- Must Try Snacks. Hand picked by your Island Favorites