Snorkeling on Molokai
Snorkeling the waters of “The Most Hawaiian Island” offers something for all ages! Explore undersea wonders along some of the state’s longest beaches, the world’s highest sea cliffs, and the longest barrier reef north of Australia. Molokai is home to some top snorkeling and diving spots. Included in this list are Mo’omomi and Kawakiu, a string of beaches heading east near the 18- and 20-mile markers on Molokai’s only coastal road. These two spots are excellent year-round, though we advise staying away from the rocks in the winter months, when surf can be high.
Visitors can set out on their own or choose a guide service to ensure reaching the best snorkel spots. If you’re visiting Maui, take a cruise to Molokai.
Visit Pearl Harbor and tour Oahu on a self-guided day trip. Flight/car rental included.
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a tour of Oahu Island. Flight/transport included.
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Island Helicopters offers unique tours around this tropical paradise; including one of Hawaii’s most elite tours, the Jurassic Falls Landing Adventure
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- Hawaii's best wild life & wild animal park! Admission $39.99
- SAVE $38.00! Free child’s ticket with purchase of adult ticket!
- Save up to 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- BAKER'S DOZEN SPECIAL from Hamakua Mac Nut Company-SHOP NOW!
- Umauma Falls Zipline: SAVE 10% w/ 7 day advance booking! Code: HAW10
- Family-friendly Cacao Farm Tour & Tasting – Kids < 6 Free!
- Royal Lahaina Resort - Aloha Reduced Rates from $235/nt
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- Lanai safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c from $180.96!