Scuba Diving on Molokai
Molokai’s warm, teeming waters are a natural draw for SCUBA divers. Some top snorkeling and diving spots include Mo‘omomi and Kawakiu, a string of beaches heading east near the 18- and 20-mile markers on Molokai’s only coastal road. These two spots are excellent year-round, though we advise staying away from the rocks in the winter months, when surf can be high.
You can set out on your own or book a trip with one of the island’s many SCUBA diving tour operators. Most offer small-group tours.
Matsumoto’s Shave Ice on the North Shore has the best tropical flavors and toppings.
The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- From $1,329 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- Visit Today! Unique tropical nature preserve and sanctuary
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai by ferry! $30 each way (adults)
- Zipline North Shore at CLIMB Works Keana Farms: $169/person
- The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!