Scuba Diving on Molokai
Molokai’s warm, teeming waters are a natural draw for SCUBA divers. Some top snorkeling and diving spots include Mo‘omomi and Kawakiu, a string of beaches heading east near the 18- and 20-mile markers on Molokai’s only coastal road. These two spots are excellent year-round, though we advise staying away from the rocks in the winter months, when surf can be high.
You can set out on your own or book a trip with one of the island’s many SCUBA diving tour operators. Most offer small-group tours.
Join Haleiwa Shark Tours for a fun & unforgettable cage dive!
Over 2,000 species are found in this one-of-a-kind garden.
The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
Matsumoto’s Shave Ice on the North Shore has the best tropical flavors and toppings.
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 2021 departures starting at $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple. Visit 4 islands in 12 days with an extended stay on Oahu.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Save $10: Book your Na Pali catamaran adventure online!
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- Take an Unforgettable Dolphin Tour in Oahu with Dolphin Excursions
- Experience an ultimate watersport adventure at Twogood Kayaks
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $69.95
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- $899 & up - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Luxury vacation rentals on the golden Kona Coast - BOOK NOW!
- $859 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu