Scuba Diving on Molokai
Molokai’s warm, teeming waters are a natural draw for SCUBA divers. Some top snorkeling and diving spots include Mo‘omomi and Kawakiu, a string of beaches heading east near the 18- and 20-mile markers on Molokai’s only coastal road. These two spots are excellent year-round, though we advise staying away from the rocks in the winter months, when surf can be high.
You can set out on your own or book a trip with one of the island’s many SCUBA diving tour operators. Most offer small-group tours.
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island
Explore everything the greater Waikiki area has to offer! 8am-5pm
Matsumoto’s Shave Ice on the North Shore has the best tropical flavors and toppings.
Inshore fishing trips utilize the fastest fishing vessels in Hawaii
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour – SAVE $900 per couple on Aug 4 departure! 12 days and 4 islands starting at $2,299!
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Locally owned and operated, Island Helicopters has nearly 40 years in the tourism industry on the Garden Island of Kauai.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast at Royal Lahaina Resort. $229/night
- Enjoy Hawaiian cuisine made with ingredients produced locally
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Get on a snorkeling tour at Pu'u Keka'a (Black Rock)!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals from $89/night - BOOK NOW!
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- $889 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu