Scuba Diving on Molokai
Molokai’s warm, teeming waters are a natural draw for SCUBA divers. Some top snorkeling and diving spots include Mo‘omomi and Kawakiu, a string of beaches heading east near the 18- and 20-mile markers on Molokai’s only coastal road. These two spots are excellent year-round, though we advise staying away from the rocks in the winter months, when surf can be high.
You can set out on your own or book a trip with one of the island’s many SCUBA diving tour operators. Most offer small-group tours.
Book 2 tours and get 15% off the second tour!
Breath taking views & 4 hours of interactive activities and much more!
Enjoy the Tree-to-Bar Cacao & Chocolate Experience! Local, Mil & Hawaii.com Discounts!
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai’s 50-55 minute circle-island helicopter tour! Check out their website or call direct.
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Island Helicopters is Kauai’s premiere helicopter tour!
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii: SAVE 10% when booking 10 days in advance
- Mike's Huli Chicken: Treat yourself to Hawaii's best Huli chicken!
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Experience indoor go-kart racing on Oahu at K1 Speed!
- Hawaii's largest open-air marketplace. $1 Admission/person!
- Explore the mysteries of the universe at Stars Above Hawaii
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- $10 off your Kauai adventure with Nā Pali Riders
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.