Scuba Diving on Molokai
Molokai’s warm, teeming waters are a natural draw for SCUBA divers. Some top snorkeling and diving spots include Mo‘omomi and Kawakiu, a string of beaches heading east near the 18- and 20-mile markers on Molokai’s only coastal road. These two spots are excellent year-round, though we advise staying away from the rocks in the winter months, when surf can be high.
You can set out on your own or book a trip with one of the island’s many SCUBA diving tour operators. Most offer small-group tours.
Visit Pearl Harbor and tour Oahu on a self-guided day trip. Flight/car rental included.
Book 2 tours and get 15% off the second tour!
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island
Ocean-side lawns, tropical gardens or banquet rooms available. Up to 400 guests.
Pure cane rums made from heirloom variety sugarcane brought to Hawaii by Polynesian explorers
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai’s 50-55 minute circle-island helicopter tour! Check out their website or call direct.
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Save up to 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Private Pearl Harbor + Oahu tour (4-24 people) from $699.99!
- Experience Nutridge: Four hours of interactive activities!
- Island Helicopters: 2 Fantastic Tours, 1 Terrific Company!
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii: SAVE 10% when booking 10 days in advance
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Portrait
- 45% OFF & Free Breakfast at Oahu's tropical, boutique resort
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- Experience all of Oahu for $118 on an Island and You tour!
- Adventure Starts Here! Northshore Zipline Maui - $119/person