Weddings on Maui
Maui almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Maui has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are well versed in hosting the ceremony and many times offer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a Maui beach is very popular and Makena Cove, Olowalu Plantation and Kapalua Bay, plus chapels and botanical gardens are some favorite locations. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard. Read more
Royal Lahaina Resort Wedding Venues
With the Royal Lahaina Resort’s sprawling lush, tropical lawns our private suites and oceanfront wedding ceremony and reception venues offer an endless array of design and decorating possibilities. Our professional wedding coordinators will cater to all of your desires for this once in a lifetime occasion, leaving you relaxed and tranquil in the knowledge that…
Find a Wedding Photographer on Maui
Brimming with white sandy beaches, golden sunsets and lush tropical…
Find a Wedding Planner on Maui
Maui, the magical Valley Isle,comfortable sits in any travel guide’s…
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Oahu, Maui and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,589
- Spice up date night! Blue Note Hawaii features live music of all genres, comedy, classic cocktails and locally-inspired cuisine.
- Check out our daily web specials.
- Renting out a dry top is very helpful for beginner snorkelers!
- Refuge Eco-Tour: Land at a secluded botanical preserve!
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- Reserve the Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show: $115 pp
- Save up to 25% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Sunday Night Trivia at Down the Hatch Maui starts at 10PM!
- See the island of Lanai! 4x4 Trekker Tour from $180.96!
- Discounts at Dolphin Quest for Hawaii Residents and Military
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Try North Shore Oahu's famous shrimp plates from $14!