Weddings on Maui
Maui almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Maui has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are well versed in hosting the ceremony and many times offer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a Maui beach is very popular and Makena Cove, Olowalu Plantation and Kapalua Bay, plus chapels and botanical gardens are some favorite locations. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard. Read more
Royal Lahaina Resort Wedding Venues
With the Royal Lahaina Resort’s sprawling lush, tropical lawns our private suites and oceanfront wedding ceremony and reception venues offer an endless array of design and decorating possibilities. Our professional wedding coordinators will cater to all of your desires for this once in a lifetime occasion, leaving you relaxed and tranquil in the knowledge that…
Find a Wedding Photographer on Maui
Brimming with white sandy beaches, golden sunsets and lush tropical…
Find a Wedding Planner on Maui
Maui, the magical Valley Isle,comfortable sits in any travel guide’s…
- Walk the halls the Kings and Queens of Hawaii walked at Iolani Palace & see the past come to life at Bishop Museum on the exciting Monarchs Tour
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Family-friendly Cacao Farm Tour & Tasting; Kids < 6 Free! Cuddle Mini-Goats & Bunnies while tasting craft tree-to-bar chocolate and tropical honey
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour – 12 days now from only $1,999! SAVE $900 per couple on select departures!
- Sea Scooters are a perfect rental option for customers who would prefer to be pulled instead of swimming!
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands
- Swim with dolphins & sea turtles for $146 with code HIDEAL!
- From $69 - Whales Guaranteed Sail (Seasonal)
- $30 Waikiki Marine Life Sail w/ Mana Kai Catamaran-BOOK NOW!
- Fly 800-1,200 feet above Kona with UFO Parasail - $89+
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – All Islands
- Save $30! Pre-buy breakfast, car & parking at Royal Lahaina
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Free golf with every stay!
- Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical mini golf!