Weddings on Maui
Maui almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Maui has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are well versed in hosting the ceremony and many times offer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a Maui beach is very popular and Makena Cove, Olowalu Plantation and Kapalua Bay, plus chapels and botanical gardens are some favorite locations. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard. Read more
Royal Lahaina Resort Wedding Venues
With the Royal Lahaina Resort’s sprawling lush, tropical lawns our private suites and oceanfront wedding ceremony and reception venues offer an endless array of design and decorating possibilities. Our professional wedding coordinators will cater to all of your desires for this once in a lifetime occasion, leaving you relaxed and tranquil in the knowledge that…
Find a Wedding Photographer on Maui
Brimming with white sandy beaches, golden sunsets and lush tropical…
Find a Wedding Planner on Maui
Maui, the magical Valley Isle,comfortable sits in any travel guide’s…
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Air & room packages starting from $1,039. See Oahu and the Big Island!
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Limited Time Offer: Experience a 2.5 hour Guided Kayak Tour from the world-famous Kailua Beach to Popoi’a Island for only $115.
- $1,079 & up - Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- 100% Kona Coffee from Kona Mountain Coffee
- Visit Today! Unique tropical nature preserve and sanctuary
- Lanai safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c from $186
- Discounts at Dolphin Quest for Hawaii Residents and Military
- Steps away from world famous Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel - Stay here!
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai by ferry! $30 each way (adults)
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.