Weddings on Maui
Maui almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Maui has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are well versed in hosting the ceremony and many times offer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a Maui beach is very popular and Makena Cove, Olowalu Plantation and Kapalua Bay, plus chapels and botanical gardens are some favorite locations. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard. Read more
Royal Lahaina Resort Wedding Venues
With the Royal Lahaina Resort’s sprawling lush, tropical lawns our private suites and oceanfront wedding ceremony and reception venues offer an endless array of design and decorating possibilities. Our professional wedding coordinators will cater to all of your desires for this once in a lifetime occasion, leaving you relaxed and tranquil in the knowledge that…
Find a Wedding Photographer on Maui
Brimming with white sandy beaches, golden sunsets and lush tropical…
Find a Wedding Planner on Maui
Maui, the magical Valley Isle,comfortable sits in any travel guide’s…
- Cruzin Hawaii: Feel the thrill of exploring the island on two wheels. Premium moped rentals starting at ONLY $59.99
- Perfect Steaks. Perfect Drinks. Hand-Selected Pairings, Just Some Of Ruth's Many Talents. Join Us At Ruth's Chris Steak House.
- Make the most of your time at ESPACIO with two complimentary spa treatments and a bottle of Caymus Cabernet wine with your stay. *7 night min
- Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean with Paradise Helicopters! Prices start at $189 per person.
- Come test your hand at one of Hawaii's best & most beautiful courses — come see the difference at Bay View. Rates start @ $22. Kama'aina rate available
- Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing Tour - $180/person - BOOK NOW!
- $879 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- From $1029 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels
- From $1,369 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- Nā Pali Riders offers one of a kind Whale Expeditions
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- Grand Naniloa Resort: the home of hula, art and culture!
- From $1,089 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- Island Helicopters: 2 Fantastic Tours, 1 Terrific Company!