Weddings on Maui
Maui almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Maui has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are well versed in hosting the ceremony and many times offer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a Maui beach is very popular and Makena Cove, Olowalu Plantation and Kapalua Bay, plus chapels and botanical gardens are some favorite locations. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard. Read more
Royal Lahaina Resort Wedding Venues
With the Royal Lahaina Resort’s sprawling lush, tropical lawns our private suites and oceanfront wedding ceremony and reception venues offer an endless array of design and decorating possibilities. Our professional wedding coordinators will cater to all of your desires for this once in a lifetime occasion, leaving you relaxed and tranquil in the knowledge that…
Find a Wedding Photographer on Maui
Brimming with white sandy beaches, golden sunsets and lush tropical…
Find a Wedding Planner on Maui
Maui, the magical Valley Isle,comfortable sits in any travel guide’s…
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- ISLAND FEET is committed to fixing your foot problems - Plantar fasciitis, Heel Spurs, Bunions, Neuromas, Arch Pain and more. SHOP FOOTWEAR NOW!
- Book direct with Waikiki Resort Hotel for the best rates, exclusive discounts and added values. BOOK NOW!
- Experience KOKOLEKA by Ko Hana, a premium blend of heirloom sugar cane rum, raw honey and pure cacao all grown and harvested here in Hawaii ($55).
- Enjoy a family adventure at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Snorkel by day, Luau at night! Combo starting at $215.
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Outrigger Canoe Rides on Waikiki Beach for $30!
- Swim with dolphins & sea turtles for $146 with code HIDEAL!
- $25 lunch for 2 at Brick Over Pizza! Med. pizza + soup/salad
- Experience Brick Oven Pizza's secret recipes from $12.70!
- From $769 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- Island Feet are happy feet! Orthotic footwear - SHOP NOW!
- Luxury vacation rentals on the golden Kona Coast - BOOK NOW!