Weddings on Maui
Maui almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Maui has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are well versed in hosting the ceremony and many times offer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a Maui beach is very popular and Makena Cove, Olowalu Plantation and Kapalua Bay, plus chapels and botanical gardens are some favorite locations. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard. Read more
Royal Lahaina Resort Wedding Venues
With the Royal Lahaina Resort’s sprawling lush, tropical lawns our private suites and oceanfront wedding ceremony and reception venues offer an endless array of design and decorating possibilities. Our professional wedding coordinators will cater to all of your desires for this once in a lifetime occasion, leaving you relaxed and tranquil in the knowledge that…
Find a Wedding Photographer on Maui
Brimming with white sandy beaches, golden sunsets and lush tropical…
Find a Wedding Planner on Maui
Maui, the magical Valley Isle,comfortable sits in any travel guide’s…
- Experience Nutridge: Breath taking views & 4 hours of interactive activities and much more! Rates starting at $135. Book now!
- Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $919 for 6 nights, see the Big Island and Oahu!
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Porterhouse Steak ($109.95 for two): served tender, juicy, and sizzling at Wolfgang's Steakhouse in Waikiki
- Enjoy crab legs, prime rib & much more at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki's First Made-to-Order All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet!
- Experience all of Oahu for $118 on an Island and You tour!
- WAIKIKI ESCAPE Save up to 35% when you stay 3 or more nights
- Royal Lahaina Resort - Aloha Reduced Rates from $235/nt
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special from $139/nt
- From $69 - Whales Guaranteed Sail (Seasonal)
- Sample heirloom sugar cane rum at Ko Hana Distillery - $25
- Lanai safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c from $180.96!
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Portrait
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Kamaaina Exclusive Savings. Save up to 12%