Weddings on Maui
Maui almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Maui has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are well versed in hosting the ceremony and many times offer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a Maui beach is very popular and Makena Cove, Olowalu Plantation and Kapalua Bay, plus chapels and botanical gardens are some favorite locations. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard. Read more
Royal Lahaina Resort Wedding Venues
With the Royal Lahaina Resort’s sprawling lush, tropical lawns our private suites and oceanfront wedding ceremony and reception venues offer an endless array of design and decorating possibilities. Our professional wedding coordinators will cater to all of your desires for this once in a lifetime occasion, leaving you relaxed and tranquil in the knowledge that…
Find a Wedding Photographer on Maui
Brimming with white sandy beaches, golden sunsets and lush tropical…
Find a Wedding Planner on Maui
Maui, the magical Valley Isle,comfortable sits in any travel guide’s…
- Oahu, Kauai, and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $979
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,039. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center. Remember your vacation with a dangle hula dancer.
- Join Dolphins and You for a half-day ocean adventure tour: Snorkel with wild dolphins and sea turtles, enjoy live hula and slide down a water slide!
- Enjoy crab legs, prime rib & much more at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki's First Made-to-Order All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet!
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals from $89/night - BOOK NOW!
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour – Aug 4th SAVE $450pp
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- Visit Today! Unique tropical nature preserve and sanctuary
- Try North Shore Oahu's famous shrimp plates from $14!
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!
- Experience all of Oahu on an Island and You tour! $10 off with code HIDEAL
- Experience Scuba diving with Trident Adventures from $129. Book now!
- Taste the Flavors of Aloha with Aloha Shoyu
- $1 admission per person to the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet!