Weddings on Maui
Maui almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Maui has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are well versed in hosting the ceremony and many times offer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a Maui beach is very popular and Makena Cove, Olowalu Plantation and Kapalua Bay, plus chapels and botanical gardens are some favorite locations. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard. Read more
Royal Lahaina Resort Wedding Venues
With the Royal Lahaina Resort’s sprawling lush, tropical lawns our private suites and oceanfront wedding ceremony and reception venues offer an endless array of design and decorating possibilities. Our professional wedding coordinators will cater to all of your desires for this once in a lifetime occasion, leaving you relaxed and tranquil in the knowledge that…
Find a Wedding Photographer on Maui
Brimming with white sandy beaches, golden sunsets and lush tropical…
Find a Wedding Planner on Maui
Maui, the magical Valley Isle,comfortable sits in any travel guide’s…
- From $129 - Oahu Snorkel Sail: Snorkel at a calm & vibrant anchorage. In-water help by Lifeguard-certified crew. Breakfast, lunch and drinks included.
- Get up to 6 GPS audio tours for $29.99 with Shaka Guide! Tours available on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and Big Island.
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Maui's Best Luau - BOOK NOW
- Socially-Distanced Audio Tours starting at $4.99! All Shaka Guide tours offer turn-by-turn directions to popular sites and local gems.
- Grab your favorite plate lunch at any Rainbow Drive-in locations! Don't forget to add a slush float!
- From $1,099 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- From $779 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- 10% OFF Surfing or SUP Lessons and Equipment Rentals.
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- Shaka Guide GPS Audio Tour Bundles - Save 50% and more!