Weddings on Maui
Maui almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Maui has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are well versed in hosting the ceremony and many times offer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a Maui beach is very popular and Makena Cove, Olowalu Plantation and Kapalua Bay, plus chapels and botanical gardens are some favorite locations. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard. Read more
Royal Lahaina Resort Wedding Venues
With the Royal Lahaina Resort’s sprawling lush, tropical lawns our private suites and oceanfront wedding ceremony and reception venues offer an endless array of design and decorating possibilities. Our professional wedding coordinators will cater to all of your desires for this once in a lifetime occasion, leaving you relaxed and tranquil in the knowledge that…
Find a Wedding Photographer on Maui
Brimming with white sandy beaches, golden sunsets and lush tropical…
Find a Wedding Planner on Maui
Maui, the magical Valley Isle,comfortable sits in any travel guide’s…
- Oahu, Kauai, and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,119
- Be the best you in 2019 w/ the Plant Your Intentions pkg. Includes astrology reading, dreamboard session & ceremonial tree planting in the North Shore
- Volunteer your time and services and join in fun and impactful activities at low or no cost - a service of travel2change, a progressive non-profit.
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $199
- From $129 - Oahu Snorkel Sail: Snorkel at a calm & vibrant anchorage. In-water help by Lifeguard-certified crew. Breakfast, lunch and drinks included.
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $970 Per Person
- Book 7 nights or more & receive 10% off at Hotel Coral Reef
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.
- Waikiki Escape - 35% off ultra-luxurious accommodations!
- Tour Oahu's most awe-inspiring landmarks. From $53+
- Best Big Island Vacation Rentals starting from $89/night
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- From $149/night: Local hospitality at OHANA Waikiki East.