Weddings on Maui
Maui almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Maui has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are well versed in hosting the ceremony and many times offer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a Maui beach is very popular and Makena Cove, Olowalu Plantation and Kapalua Bay, plus chapels and botanical gardens are some favorite locations. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard. Read more
Royal Lahaina Resort Wedding Venues
With the Royal Lahaina Resort’s sprawling lush, tropical lawns our private suites and oceanfront wedding ceremony and reception venues offer an endless array of design and decorating possibilities. Our professional wedding coordinators will cater to all of your desires for this once in a lifetime occasion, leaving you relaxed and tranquil in the knowledge that…
Find a Wedding Photographer on Maui
Brimming with white sandy beaches, golden sunsets and lush tropical…
Find a Wedding Planner on Maui
Maui, the magical Valley Isle,comfortable sits in any travel guide’s…
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Porterhouse Steak ($109.95 for two): served tender, juicy, and sizzling at Wolfgang's Steakhouse in Waikiki
- Plan a birthday party for kids and get $50 off when you book on a weekday (Mon-Thurs).
- Enjoy "Bean to Bar" chocolate: an educational guided tour about growing cacao trees, harvesting & post-harvest cacao bean processing & chocolate tasting
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai by ferry! $30 each way (adults)
- Book a 5BR historic home for as low as $250/nt & get a free Hawaii snacks
- Royal Lahaina Resort - Aloha Reduced Rates from $235/nt
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands
- Text "BeachAlerts" to 43766 now for current beach conditions
- Click now to make your own glass art! Save $5 w/ code HAWAII
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Visit the Most Charming Cacao Farm in America & Save 10%!
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- From $1,409 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air