Maui Hana Adventure – M2
One of the most popular things to do in Maui, this multi-sensory experience will immerse you in the culture, history and majestic beauty of the Island. Travel in comfort and style with our air-conditioned mini-coach and capture a vision of Maui, 30 years ago. Unspoiled, serene and mystical – Hana is truly spectacular. Round trip hotel transportation & expert narration included.
Road to Hana Tour Highlights
- Breakfast at Sea Scape – The delicious offering includes fresh fruit, croissants with assorted spreads and coffee, tea and juice to fuel guests for the adventurous Road to Hana tour ahead. A to-go breakfast is included for those being picked up the airport.
- Complimentary pickup and return to your Maui hotel included.
- Take in the awesome sights of hardened lava flows.
- Travel in comfort onboard our air-conditioned luxury mini-coach.
- Check out the awesome black sand beaches and caves.
- Visit the quaint plantation town of Paia and discover Hawaiian agriculture.
- Professional, experienced & entertaining,we boast the best tour guides on the island.
- Journey through Kaumahina State Park to Keanae Lookout
- Swim in the O’heo Stream and Pools (weather permitting) (optional).
- 5-10 minute stop @scenic point Kaumahina wayside (photo opportunity)
- Photo stop at Wailua Falls Lookout – parking permitting
- 25-30 minute stop Ke’anae Penninsula (photo opportunity and restroom)
- 25-30 minute stop Wai’anapanapa -black sand beach (photo opportunity and restroom)
- Additional photo stops will be made allowing parking and time available.
- 10 minute Hana Bay (Photo Opportunity)
- 45 minutes Oheo streams (7 sacred pools) – Swim stop weather permitting. Admission included 1800-1815 Maui Mall (front of Whole Foods) for restrooms. Field dispatcher meets and passengers board vehicles for return to Hotel/Condo.
- Board our luxury, air-conditioned mini-coach with large viewing windows, and let our experts guide you for this 52-mile journey to Hana, on the eastern coast of Maui.
Enjoy the beautiful scenes unfolding around you, including bamboo jungles, Eucalyptus groves and roadside fruit stands.
This is the last town on the Hana Highway while heading towards Hana. Check out the diverse range of people. It’s often called the “windsurfing capital of the world!”
Waianapanapa State Park and Beach:
The black sand on an ancient lava flow includes sea cliffs, lava tubes, arches and the beach! Hop in the water!
Kaumahina State Park:
Enjoy the scenic views of the Northeast coastline of Maui and Keanae Peninsula. There are several loop trails leading uphill from the ocean as we head up to the Keanae Lookout!
We spend about 15 minutes looking out over the taro plantations (a popular Hawaiian vegetable). Looking out over the Keanae Valley, the lookout provides view of waterfalls, Wailua Peninsula, and the rim of Haleakala Crater.