Maui Haleakala Sunset Adventure – M5
You will enjoy magnificent views of Haleakala while listening to live narration detailing the history, legends and facts by our professional drivers. After sunset, you will marvel at the final act; a celestial kaleidoscope of colors at twilight and witness panoramic views of Maui’s lowlands and neighboring islands in the distance.
Guests will also visit the Kula Lodge Marketplace. The eclectic marketplace offers gourmet items, apparel, hand-crafted art pieces and more. Nestled in the western slopes of Haleakala Crater at 3,200 feet, the Kula Lodge is surrounded by gardens of blossoming flowers and offers breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean.
The finishing touch on this extraordinary tour is a hearty three course, family-style dinner at Cafe OLei at the Dunes Golf course in Kahului, one of Mauis most famous restaurants.
- Ascend Haleakala – Incredible panoramic views
- Maui Lavender Farm – Peaceful fields of fragrant flowers
- Haleakala Rangers Station – Stunning views at 7,000 ft. elevation
- Haleakala Visitor Center – Crater views at 9,740 ft. elevation
- Sunset Viewing – A celestial kaleidoscope of colors
- Descend Haleakala – Views Mauis lowlands
- Dinner at Cafe OLei at the Dunes – 3 course meal, family-style dining
- Portuguese bean soup &Caesar salad
- Chicken linguine
- Top sirloin steak
- Fresh baked rolls w/ butter
- Warm brownie sundae.
- Hawaiian Coffee
- VEGAN & VEGETARIAN OPTION
- Plated Kula green salad w/ lilikoi & papaya seed dressing
- Grilled vegetable Napoleon over quinoa, pesto & balsamic reduction
- Fresh fruit sorbet
- Hawaiian coffee