Drums of the Pacific
The sound of the conch, the beating of the drums, and the echoes of the Hawaiian chant signal the start of the best Luau in Maui. Walk through the gates to a friendly lei greeting and fresh Mai Tai or glass of fruit punch.
“Drums of the Pacific” Polynesian Spectacular (a Tihati Production) takes you on a journey through the islands of Polynesia, complete with a traditional imu ceremony and the exotic flavors of native Hawaiian cuisine, including an all-you-can-eat buffet, a lavish desert bar, and open bar.
Experience an impressive torch lighting ceremony and discover traditional arts and crafts demonstrations by native Polynesians. The live show features authentic dances and music of the old Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga, and Rarotonga in the hottest Lu’au show in the Islands.
Our Drums of the Pacific Luau includes:
- • Lei greeting and fresh Mai Tais or fruit punch for each guest
- • A delightful performance of Hawaiian music
- • Traditional arts and crafts demonstrations
- • Impressive torch lighting ceremony
- • Authentic imu ceremony – the unveiling of the main dish, Kalua Pua’a.
- • Friendly greetings by Royal Polynesians, followed by a Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exotic pareos (sarong) in creative styles.
- • An all-you-can-eat generous buffet including Kalua Pork, Huli Huli Chicken, Grilled Fish, Polynesian Rice, Vegetables Makamaka, Tropical Fruits Anuenue, Soba Noodles, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Pacific Ahi Poke, Tossed Green Salad, and Poi (taro).
- • Lavish dessert bar featuring Macadamia Nut Lu’au Cream Pie, Haupia with Toasted Coconut, Pineapple Cake and Bread Pudding. It’s a great Hawaiian Lu’au Feast served throughout the first half of the show.
- • Open bar featuring beer, wine, mixed cocktails, Mai Tais, and fruit punch.