- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Maui
You know that feeling when you look at a menu and you want to try one of everything? That’s a little what it’s like when choosing a helicopter tour on Maui.
On one hand you have the combo tours of Haleakalā Crater and Hāna, and on the other you have West Maui’s waterfalls and valleys combined with the Molokaʻi sea cliffs. You can choose a tour that touches down at a private, oceanfront viewpoint or even opt to ditch the doors and cruise with the wind in your face.
If you choose to fly over West Maui and then cross the channel to Molokaʻi, you’ll not only get to fly through valleys that are inaccessible by land but zip beneath 3,500 ft. sea cliffs that are some of the tallest in the world. During the winter from December-March, there’s even the chance you’ll spot Humpback whales in the waters beneath your feet.
If you choose to fly east, on the other hand, over Haleakalā Crater, you’ll cruise above a lunar landscape that’s packed with multihued cinder and explore areas like Ko‘olau Gap where thick green rainforest spills from the crater all the way down to the sea. There aren’t any roads, or even trails, that explore this section of mountain, and the only way you can see what’s out there is by literally taking to the skies.Read more
Finally, a logistical aspect that’s often overlooked is that you can’t schedule a Maui helicopter tour for 24 hours after scuba diving. This means if you’re going to Molokini Crater or scuba diving off of Lānaʻi, then you can’t schedule a helicopter tour for sunset, or even early the next morning.
Even if you are planning to scuba dive in Maui, you should still take time to include a Maui helicopter tour in your schedule, since minute-for-minute it’s the very best money you’ll spend on the Valley Isle.
Safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c vehicle & ferry passage from Maui!
Inshore fishing trips utilize the fastest fishing vessels in Hawaii
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Island-hopping 6-night adventure, Maui and Kauai, from $769
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $749
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Oahu, Maui and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,239
- $809 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Fish for tilapia, grass carp, catfish & prawns at Ali’i Agricultural Farms
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at IL Lupino
- Visit Today! Unique tropical nature preserve and sanctuary
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Come Play Towards The Ocean at Princeville Makai
- Lanai safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c from $186
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Sunday Night Trivia at Down the Hatch Maui starts at 10PM!