- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Maui
You know that feeling when you look at a menu and you want to try one of everything? That’s a little what it’s like when choosing a helicopter tour on Maui.
On one hand you have the combo tours of Haleakalā Crater and Hāna, and on the other you have West Maui’s waterfalls and valleys combined with the Molokaʻi sea cliffs. You can choose a tour that touches down at a private, oceanfront viewpoint or even opt to ditch the doors and cruise with the wind in your face.
If you choose to fly over West Maui and then cross the channel to Molokaʻi, you’ll not only get to fly through valleys that are inaccessible by land but zip beneath 3,500 ft. sea cliffs that are some of the tallest in the world. During the winter from December-March, there’s even the chance you’ll spot Humpback whales in the waters beneath your feet.
If you choose to fly east, on the other hand, over Haleakalā Crater, you’ll cruise above a lunar landscape that’s packed with multihued cinder and explore areas like Ko‘olau Gap where thick green rainforest spills from the crater all the way down to the sea. There aren’t any roads, or even trails, that explore this section of mountain, and the only way you can see what’s out there is by literally taking to the skies.Read more
Finally, a logistical aspect that’s often overlooked is that you can’t schedule a Maui helicopter tour for 24 hours after scuba diving. This means if you’re going to Molokini Crater or scuba diving off of Lānaʻi, then you can’t schedule a helicopter tour for sunset, or even early the next morning.
Even if you are planning to scuba dive in Maui, you should still take time to include a Maui helicopter tour in your schedule, since minute-for-minute it’s the very best money you’ll spend on the Valley Isle.
REOPENING Dec 20th - MAUI'S BEST LUAU - Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - BOOK NOW!
Zipline through Mauis Tropical Plantation in Waikapu and end near Ma‘alaea Harbor.
Whale watch with the experts on Maui's top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat. Adult $44, Child $25
- Aloha Hawaiian Vacations’ Original All-Inclusive Packages from $970 per person including Hotel, Transfers, Breakfasts, Most Meals & Activities
- Island-hopping 6-night adventure, Maui and Kauai, from $1,069
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $1,069
- From $89 - Snorkel cruise on Oahu's stunning Ko Olina coast with Hawaii Nautical
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $799
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- 12-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour in 2021 from $1,999!
- From $1,229 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- From $889 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Change the Way You See Hawaii with Shaka Guide GPS Tours!
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! Up to 25% Off Best Available Hotel Rates.
- From $89 - West Oahu Scuba with Hawaii Nautical