- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Maui
You know that feeling when you look at a menu and you want to try one of everything? That’s a little what it’s like when choosing a helicopter tour on Maui.
On one hand you have the combo tours of Haleakalā Crater and Hāna, and on the other you have West Maui’s waterfalls and valleys combined with the Molokaʻi sea cliffs. You can choose a tour that touches down at a private, oceanfront viewpoint or even opt to ditch the doors and cruise with the wind in your face.
If you choose to fly over West Maui and then cross the channel to Molokaʻi, you’ll not only get to fly through valleys that are inaccessible by land but zip beneath 3,500 ft. sea cliffs that are some of the tallest in the world. During the winter from December-March, there’s even the chance you’ll spot Humpback whales in the waters beneath your feet.
If you choose to fly east, on the other hand, over Haleakalā Crater, you’ll cruise above a lunar landscape that’s packed with multihued cinder and explore areas like Ko‘olau Gap where thick green rainforest spills from the crater all the way down to the sea. There aren’t any roads, or even trails, that explore this section of mountain, and the only way you can see what’s out there is by literally taking to the skies.Read more
Finally, a logistical aspect that’s often overlooked is that you can’t schedule a Maui helicopter tour for 24 hours after scuba diving. This means if you’re going to Molokini Crater or scuba diving off of Lānaʻi, then you can’t schedule a helicopter tour for sunset, or even early the next morning.
Even if you are planning to scuba dive in Maui, you should still take time to include a Maui helicopter tour in your schedule, since minute-for-minute it’s the very best money you’ll spend on the Valley Isle.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c vehicle & ferry passage from Maui!
Adventure in a sub under the sea and get a kid’s ride free!
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a tour of Oahu Island. Flight/transport included.
See recent volcanic activity on Hawaii Island or the tallest sea cliffs in the world of Molokai.
Self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
- Royal Lahaina Spirit of Aloha Pkg: Bundle room, breakfast, rental car, & parking and save $95 per day! $335/nt
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Oahu, Maui and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,419
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special from $109 per person
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- Island Hop with Hawaii’s favorite little airline, Mokulele Airlines.
- Send Your Congrats with GRADUATION LEIS Shipped Nationwide! Order Now
- $30 Waikiki Marine Life Sail w/ Mana Kai Catamaran-BOOK NOW!
- Royal Lahaina Romance Pkg w/Dinner, luau, & more fr. $499/nt
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai by ferry! $30 each way (adults)
- Maui, Kauai or Big Island to PEARL HARBOR day trip $329.99.
- From $69 - Whales Guaranteed Sail (Seasonal)
- Swim with dolphins & sea turtles for $146 with code HIDEAL!
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!