- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Maui
You know that feeling when you look at a menu and you want to try one of everything? That’s a little what it’s like when choosing a helicopter tour on Maui.
On one hand you have the combo tours of Haleakalā Crater and Hāna, and on the other you have West Maui’s waterfalls and valleys combined with the Molokaʻi sea cliffs. You can choose a tour that touches down at a private, oceanfront viewpoint or even opt to ditch the doors and cruise with the wind in your face.
If you choose to fly over West Maui and then cross the channel to Molokaʻi, you’ll not only get to fly through valleys that are inaccessible by land but zip beneath 3,500 ft. sea cliffs that are some of the tallest in the world. During the winter from December-March, there’s even the chance you’ll spot Humpback whales in the waters beneath your feet.
If you choose to fly east, on the other hand, over Haleakalā Crater, you’ll cruise above a lunar landscape that’s packed with multihued cinder and explore areas like Ko‘olau Gap where thick green rainforest spills from the crater all the way down to the sea. There aren’t any roads, or even trails, that explore this section of mountain, and the only way you can see what’s out there is by literally taking to the skies.Read more
Finally, a logistical aspect that’s often overlooked is that you can’t schedule a Maui helicopter tour for 24 hours after scuba diving. This means if you’re going to Molokini Crater or scuba diving off of Lānaʻi, then you can’t schedule a helicopter tour for sunset, or even early the next morning.
Even if you are planning to scuba dive in Maui, you should still take time to include a Maui helicopter tour in your schedule, since minute-for-minute it’s the very best money you’ll spend on the Valley Isle.
Zipline through Mauis Tropical Plantation in Waikapu and end near Ma‘alaea Harbor.
REOPENING Dec 20th - MAUI'S BEST LUAU - Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - BOOK NOW!
Whale watch with the experts on Maui's top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat. Adult $44, Child $25
BEST LUAU in Maui - Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - BOOK NOW!
- Big Island & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, starting from $989
- Made in Hawaii Sanitizers, Sprays, Dots, Gallons
- Change the Way you See Hawaii with Shaka Guide’s GPS audio driving tours! It’s like having a tour guide in your car.
- Socially-Distanced Audio Tours starting at $4.99! All Shaka Guide tours offer turn-by-turn directions to popular sites and local gems.
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $1,109
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- From $989 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels
- $1,779 & up -- Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- From $1,279 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- From $1,509 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Shaka Guide: Choose from 21 Socially-Distanced Audio Tours
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!