- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Maui
You know that feeling when you look at a menu and you want to try one of everything? That’s a little what it’s like when choosing a helicopter tour on Maui.
On one hand you have the combo tours of Haleakalā Crater and Hāna, and on the other you have West Maui’s waterfalls and valleys combined with the Molokaʻi sea cliffs. You can choose a tour that touches down at a private, oceanfront viewpoint or even opt to ditch the doors and cruise with the wind in your face.
If you choose to fly over West Maui and then cross the channel to Molokaʻi, you’ll not only get to fly through valleys that are inaccessible by land but zip beneath 3,500 ft. sea cliffs that are some of the tallest in the world. During the winter from December-March, there’s even the chance you’ll spot Humpback whales in the waters beneath your feet.
If you choose to fly east, on the other hand, over Haleakalā Crater, you’ll cruise above a lunar landscape that’s packed with multihued cinder and explore areas like Ko‘olau Gap where thick green rainforest spills from the crater all the way down to the sea. There aren’t any roads, or even trails, that explore this section of mountain, and the only way you can see what’s out there is by literally taking to the skies.Read more
Finally, a logistical aspect that’s often overlooked is that you can’t schedule a Maui helicopter tour for 24 hours after scuba diving. This means if you’re going to Molokini Crater or scuba diving off of Lānaʻi, then you can’t schedule a helicopter tour for sunset, or even early the next morning.
Even if you are planning to scuba dive in Maui, you should still take time to include a Maui helicopter tour in your schedule, since minute-for-minute it’s the very best money you’ll spend on the Valley Isle.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Adventure in a sub under the sea and get a kid’s ride free!
Safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c vehicle & ferry passage from Maui!
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a tour of Oahu Island. Flight/transport included.
Click now to make your own glass art! Save $5 w/ code HAWAII
Ocean-side lawns, tropical gardens or banquet rooms available. Up to 400 guests.
- Whalewatch with the experts on Maui's top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat. Book & Save 10%
- Your Love Deserves A Wedding Ceremony That Lasts A Lifetime, Count On Us To Plan Your Authentic Hawaiian Wedding In Paradise.
- Learn the magic of turning Hawaiian plant fibers into precious creations => Maui Fiber Arts Conference
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri and take a city tour of Honolulu from $97.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $329.99.
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Free golf with every stay!
- Maui four-course Sunset Dinner Cruise. Book & Save 10%
- No resort fee, ever. @Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel
- Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing Tour - $180/person - BOOK NOW!
- Experience an ultimate watersport adventure at Twogood Kayaks
- Seats sell out quickly @ Kauai Sea Tours: Book Today-$10 off
- Hawaiian Music, Rock, Pop, Reggae & Comedy at Blue Note
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai by ferry! $30 each way (adults)
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Save 10% on Maui Molokini & Turtle Arches Snorkel tour