- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Farm Tours on Maui
Do you know when a pineapple tastes really fresh?
When it’s picked off the plant and immediately sliced into pieces right there in the field.
The same goes for salad you’ve picked yourself while wandering around the farm, and coffee that’s made from beans that are grown and roasted ten feet away.
Because of all the farm tours on Maui, visitors are able to experience the freshness of dining right in the field, as well as taste exotic flavors and foods that aren’t found at home.
Take, for example, the coconut trees at Punakea Palms in Lahaina, where you learn how to harvest fleshy meat and water straight from the nut. There’s also the Maui Dragonfruit Farm just a few miles down the road, where you learn all about the bright pink fruit and get the chance to eat pineapple, bananas and whatever is currently in season. Read more
For the greatest number of farm tours on Maui, be sure to spend an entire day exploring Upcountry, in Kula. You can wander through violet lavender fields or sample artisanal goat cheese, and enjoy a gourmet farm tour and luncheon at 8-acre O‘o Farm.
If you’re visiting Upcountry from February through July, you can pay a visit to Shim Farm to tour a family-owned coffee plantation, and O‘o Farm offers coffee tours during all times of the year.
Or if it’s flowers, rather than fruit, that draw you out to the garden, the Enchanted Floral Garden in Kula has 1,500 species of flowers to see on a self-guided tour.
Most importantly, aside from the flowers, fruits, coffee, colors, aromas and flavors, the best thing about joining a farm tour on Maui is the fact that your dollars are helping keep farming both viable and sustainable on Maui.
It’s hard to turn a profit when trying to grow your own food, but by fusing tourism with agriculture and educating guests about produce, farmers and ranchers – the protectors of open space – have created one of the best ways to spend a day on Maui, for themselves and visitors alike.
Farm Tours Directory
Whalewatch with the experts on Maui's top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat. Book & Save 10%
Ocean-side lawns, tropical gardens or banquet rooms available. Up to 400 guests.
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a city tour of Honolulu. Flight/transport included.
See recent volcanic activity on Hawaii Island or the tallest sea cliffs in the world of Molokai.
Click now to make your own glass art! Save $5 w/ code HAWAII
- Big Island & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, starting from $939
- Enjoy A FREE 2nd Honeymoon On Us When You Book Your Wedding Anywhere in Hawaii. Featuring Hawaiian Musicians, Dancers, Ceremony & More.
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Choose from over 300 Hawaiian island tours; relive history at Pearl Harbor, snorkle beautiful reefs, experience luaus, visit ancient volcanos & more!
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $909
- West Maui Cycles bike rentals as low as $8.50 per day!
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands
- Royal Kona Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise, breakfast! $325/nt
- Three ways to experience the volcano: Ride in our luxury van, cruise down on a bike with a guide, or pedal down at your own pace. Starting at $95.
- Popular Pearl Harbors from $97.99 - BOOK NOW!
- Discover Hawaii’s culture, history, and beauty by HOVERBOARD
- Reserve the Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show: $115 pp
- Web Special: Waikiki & Hawaii Gun Club – Hawaii’s #1 Shooting Experience
- Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! Book Now
- Get 15% off paddle board lessons in Kailua w/ code