- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Farm Tours on Maui
Do you know when a pineapple tastes really fresh?
When it’s picked off the plant and immediately sliced into pieces right there in the field.
The same goes for salad you’ve picked yourself while wandering around the farm, and coffee that’s made from beans that are grown and roasted ten feet away.
Because of all the farm tours on Maui, visitors are able to experience the freshness of dining right in the field, as well as taste exotic flavors and foods that aren’t found at home.
Take, for example, the coconut trees at Punakea Palms in Lahaina, where you learn how to harvest fleshy meat and water straight from the nut. There’s also the Maui Dragonfruit Farm just a few miles down the road, where you learn all about the bright pink fruit and get the chance to eat pineapple, bananas and whatever is currently in season. Read more
For the greatest number of farm tours on Maui, be sure to spend an entire day exploring Upcountry, in Kula. You can wander through violet lavender fields or sample artisanal goat cheese, and enjoy a gourmet farm tour and luncheon at 8-acre O‘o Farm.
If you’re visiting Upcountry from February through July, you can pay a visit to Shim Farm to tour a family-owned coffee plantation, and O‘o Farm offers coffee tours during all times of the year.
Or if it’s flowers, rather than fruit, that draw you out to the garden, the Enchanted Floral Garden in Kula has 1,500 species of flowers to see on a self-guided tour.
Most importantly, aside from the flowers, fruits, coffee, colors, aromas and flavors, the best thing about joining a farm tour on Maui is the fact that your dollars are helping keep farming both viable and sustainable on Maui.
It’s hard to turn a profit when trying to grow your own food, but by fusing tourism with agriculture and educating guests about produce, farmers and ranchers – the protectors of open space – have created one of the best ways to spend a day on Maui, for themselves and visitors alike.
Farm Tours Directory
Whalewatch with the experts on Maui's top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat. Book & Save 10%
Mokulele Air Tours offers scenic routes departing from Kapalua and Kahului, Maui to see the most recent volcanic activity on Hawaii Island or the tallest sea cliffs in the world on the island of Molokai.
Click now to make your own glass art! Save $5 w/ code HAWAII
Ocean-side lawns, tropical gardens or banquet rooms available. Up to 400 guests.
- Kama`aina, AAA, Military and Senior discounts available for your Maui vacation! Check it out and book today!
- Tacolicous Tuesdays at Fred's Mexican Cafe features discounted tacos and double 20oz house margaritas for just $5!
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $410/nt
- Trading Places Maui is an alternative timeshare exchange program serving all Hawaiian Islands! Trade local and see the difference.
- From $26.74 - Whale watching on Maui's most comfortable, stable and spacious whale watching boats! BOOK NOW!
- From farm to bottle: $25 Tasting Tour of Ko Hana Agricole Rum Distillery
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – All Islands
- Exclusive Oahu Farm to Fork to Forest experience! From $170.
- Fly through time and space at ‘Imiloa Astronomy Center!
- Grand Naniloa Hotel: the home of hula, art and culture!
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Explore Haleakala: Experience Maui’s #1 Attraction with a luxury van tour or cruise down the mountain on our top-of-the-line bikes.
- Find unique & local-made items at our Ku’ono Waiwai store
- Enjoy a traditional multi-course Japanese dinner at Miyako
- Text "BeachAlerts" to 43766 now for current beach conditions