- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Family Activities on Maui
Remember that time you caught your first wave at the start of your Maui surf lesson? Or the silence, peace, and sense of calm from high in the seat of a parasail?
Maui is an island where memories are made—the type that end up on Christmas cards— and there’s little wonder why families have named it the best island in the world.
With all the attractions, activities, and excursions that are offered around the island, one of Maui’s best family activities is simply a day at the beach. Bodysurfing, after all, doesn’t cost a dime, nor does building a massive sandcastle or scouring the tide pools for fish. For a few extra bucks you can rent some snorkels and maybe a couple of boogie boards—just don’t forget the reef-safe sunscreen since nobody wants to get burned. For family-friendly beaches in Maui, Kapalua Bay has easy access, showers, restrooms, and snorkeling, and Ka‘anapali Beach is an island classic for snorkeling and jumping off “Black Rock.” If the family is staying in South Maui, there’s plenty of parking at Keawakapu Beach and a park at Kamaole III, or choose to hop from beach to beach while strolling Wailea’s boardwalk.
Family Activities Directory
Friendly Charters – Maui Snorkeling Adventures and SNUBA
Snorkeling and SNUBA on the Lani Kai The Lani Kai…
Safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c vehicle & ferry passage from Maui!
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5”x7” Portrait
- From $26.74 - Whale watching on Maui's most comfortable, stable and spacious whale watching boats! BOOK NOW!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Choose from over 300 Hawaiian island tours; relive history at Pearl Harbor, snorkle beautiful reefs, experience luaus, visit ancient volcanos & more!
- Fresh Squeezed Friday at Down The Hatch Maui: New fresh squeezed, handcrafted cocktails each week starting at 6PM!
- Kayak the famed Kohala Ditch at Flumin' Kohala..808-933-HAWI
- Book rooms at Lae Nani Resort Kauai by Outrigger
- Best Big Island Vacation Rentals starting from $89/night
- Experience tradition from farm to cup. Buy 100% Kona Coffee.
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $970 Per Person
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Fresh Squeezed Friday @ DTH: New cocktail each week @ 6PM
- Book Online & Save at Royal Lahaina Luau - $108 - BOOK NOW!
- Discover Maui's historic Lahaina town from only $129/night!
- Napali Sunset Tour from $114 - BOOK NOW!