- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Family Activities on Maui
Remember that time you caught your first wave at the start of your Maui surf lesson? Or the silence, peace, and sense of calm from high in the seat of a parasail?
Maui is an island where memories are made—the type that end up on Christmas cards— and there’s little wonder why families have named it the best island in the world.
With all the attractions, activities, and excursions that are offered around the island, one of Maui’s best family activities is simply a day at the beach. Bodysurfing, after all, doesn’t cost a dime, nor does building a massive sandcastle or scouring the tide pools for fish. For a few extra bucks you can rent some snorkels and maybe a couple of boogie boards—just don’t forget the reef-safe sunscreen since nobody wants to get burned. For family-friendly beaches in Maui, Kapalua Bay has easy access, showers, restrooms, and snorkeling, and Ka‘anapali Beach is an island classic for snorkeling and jumping off “Black Rock.” If the family is staying in South Maui, there’s plenty of parking at Keawakapu Beach and a park at Kamaole III, or choose to hop from beach to beach while strolling Wailea’s boardwalk.
Family Activities Directory
Friendly Charters – Maui Snorkeling Adventures and SNUBA
Snorkeling and SNUBA on the Lani Kai The Lani Kai…
See recent volcanic activity on Hawaii Island or the tallest sea cliffs in the world of Molokai.
Adventure in a sub under the sea and get a kid’s ride free!
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a city tour of Honolulu. Flight/transport included.
- Your Love Deserves A Wedding Ceremony That Lasts A Lifetime, Count On Us To Plan Your Authentic Hawaiian Wedding In Paradise.
- Cruise to the coastline of Lana‘i island, snorkel & see dolphins in the wild. Discover one of the world’s top 10 snorkel locations. Book & Save 10%
- Choose from over 300 Hawaiian island tours; relive history at Pearl Harbor, snorkle beautiful reefs, experience luaus, visit ancient volcanos & more!
- From $96.40 - Sunset dinner cruise on Maui's most comfortable, stable and spacious boats! BOOK NOW!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai!
- Save 25%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Royal Lahaina Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Portrait
- Eat local, feel local with Island and You tours for $118!
- Book Online & Save at Royal Lahaina Luau - $108 - BOOK NOW!
- Lanai Snorkel & Dolphin Tour on Maui from $26.74 - BOOK NOW!
- Explore the Best Agriculture Tourism Destination in Hawaii
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- SHOP orthotic footwear at Island Feet!
- Save up to 25% on your Maui Vacation Condo!