- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
ATV Tours on Maui
Standing on the sunny shores of Lahaina it’s impossible not to notice the mountains.
They do, after all, rise over 5,000 feet from the sandy, palm-lined coast. The pavement leading up these rugged, ridge-riddled slopes, however, ends after only 500 feet. So, there’s a sense of mystery surrounding the mountains—they’re largely inaccessible, unless, of course, you have an ATV to go off-roading.
Currently the only ATV tour on Maui is with Kahoma Ranch, which not only allows visitors the chance to get dirty, but also explores a section of a mountain that’s otherwise closed to the public.
Because most vehicles can’t navigate the road to reach the ATV headquarters, riders meet in a Lahaina parking lot and shuttle up to Kahoma Ranch for a safety briefing and to get their equipment. Each ATV can hold two passengers (so you and a friend can get muddy together), and after displaying an ability to operate the vehicle, you’re off to explore the 600 acres of rugged roads and trails.
If you’d like to wash out the dirt from your ears, there are tours in the middle of the day that include waterslides. After rumbling up the bumpy, off-road network of trails on an ATV, you race down a chute carved into the mountain and finish by splashing into a pond. It’s the ultimate backyard playground of your dreams and a way to pair the sweeping view with a double dose of adventure.
Or, while the ride doesn’t technically take place on Maui, you can ferry to Lāna‘i for a UTV tour with the Four Seasons Resort Lāna‘i. Booked through Island Adventure Center, the guided, Polaris UTV tours visit sweeping viewpoints of the Pālāwai Basin and ramble down rugged dirt trails, while also incorporating island history and hidden cultural sites.
ATV Tours Directory
Ocean-side lawns, tropical gardens or banquet rooms available. Up to 400 guests.
Safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c vehicle & ferry passage from Maui!
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a tour of Oahu Island. Flight/transport included.
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a city tour of Honolulu. Flight/transport included.
- Voted the best brunch on Maui - Sunday Champagne Brunch at Kaʻanapali Beach Hotel >> Reserve your table now
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $410/nt
- We Invite You To Experience Hawaiian & Polynesian Culture Through Music, Dance, & Storytelling. Enjoy A Spectacular Beachside Maui Luau.
- Delight in our tasty filet with shrimp & a glass of cabernet for $50 thru 10/27/19, only at Ruths' Chris Lahaina, Wailea, Mauna Lani and Kauai Restaurants.
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $1,099! SAVE $500 per couple!
- From farm to bottle: $25 Tasting Tour of Ko Hana Agricole Rum Distillery
- Royal Kona’s Voyagers of the Pacific Luau Special: $78 pp
- Pearl Harbor + Oahu Island tour from $114.99 - BOOK NOW!
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Save up to 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Shop rates w/3 car rental partners. Receive a discount
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- Visit Veteran-owned, Family-operated Working Cacao Farm!
- Kids 2-11 swim with dolphins for $114 with code HIDEAL!