- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
ATV Tours on Maui
Standing on the sunny shores of Lahaina it’s impossible not to notice the mountains.
They do, after all, rise over 5,000 feet from the sandy, palm-lined coast. The pavement leading up these rugged, ridge-riddled slopes, however, ends after only 500 feet. So, there’s a sense of mystery surrounding the mountains—they’re largely inaccessible, unless, of course, you have an ATV to go off-roading.
Currently the only ATV tour on Maui is with Kahoma Ranch, which not only allows visitors the chance to get dirty, but also explores a section of a mountain that’s otherwise closed to the public.
Because most vehicles can’t navigate the road to reach the ATV headquarters, riders meet in a Lahaina parking lot and shuttle up to Kahoma Ranch for a safety briefing and to get their equipment. Each ATV can hold two passengers (so you and a friend can get muddy together), and after displaying an ability to operate the vehicle, you’re off to explore the 600 acres of rugged roads and trails.
If you’d like to wash out the dirt from your ears, there are tours in the middle of the day that include waterslides. After rumbling up the bumpy, off-road network of trails on an ATV, you race down a chute carved into the mountain and finish by splashing into a pond. It’s the ultimate backyard playground of your dreams and a way to pair the sweeping view with a double dose of adventure.
Or, while the ride doesn’t technically take place on Maui, you can ferry to Lāna‘i for a UTV tour with the Four Seasons Resort Lāna‘i. Booked through Island Adventure Center, the guided, Polaris UTV tours visit sweeping viewpoints of the Pālāwai Basin and ramble down rugged dirt trails, while also incorporating island history and hidden cultural sites.
Whale watch with the experts on Maui's top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat. Adult $44, Child $25
Zipline through Mauis Tropical Plantation in Waikapu and end near Ma‘alaea Harbor.
REOPENING Dec 20th - MAUI'S BEST LUAU - Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - BOOK NOW!
- Best of Hawaii 4-Island Tour 2021 departures starting at $1,999! SAVE $500 per couple on a 12-day guided tour with inter-island flights included.
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $1,129
- Made in Hawaii Sanitizers, Sprays, Dots, Gallons
- From $89 - Snorkel cruise on Oahu's stunning Ko Olina coast with Hawaii Nautical
- From $89 - World class scuba diving on the Ko Olina Coast with Hawaii Nauticalina Coast
- From $1,739 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- From $879 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Change the Way You See Hawaii with Shaka Guide GPS Tours!
- From $1,289 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- Must Try Snacks. Hand picked by your Island Favorites
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $999 in 2021! SAVE $500 per couple!
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Best Luau in Maui