- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
ATV Tours on Maui
Standing on the sunny shores of Lahaina it’s impossible not to notice the mountains.
They do, after all, rise over 5,000 feet from the sandy, palm-lined coast. The pavement leading up these rugged, ridge-riddled slopes, however, ends after only 500 feet. So, there’s a sense of mystery surrounding the mountains—they’re largely inaccessible, unless, of course, you have an ATV to go off-roading.
Currently the only ATV tour on Maui is with Kahoma Ranch, which not only allows visitors the chance to get dirty, but also explores a section of a mountain that’s otherwise closed to the public.
Because most vehicles can’t navigate the road to reach the ATV headquarters, riders meet in a Lahaina parking lot and shuttle up to Kahoma Ranch for a safety briefing and to get their equipment. Each ATV can hold two passengers (so you and a friend can get muddy together), and after displaying an ability to operate the vehicle, you’re off to explore the 600 acres of rugged roads and trails.
If you’d like to wash out the dirt from your ears, there are tours in the middle of the day that include waterslides. After rumbling up the bumpy, off-road network of trails on an ATV, you race down a chute carved into the mountain and finish by splashing into a pond. It’s the ultimate backyard playground of your dreams and a way to pair the sweeping view with a double dose of adventure.
Or, while the ride doesn’t technically take place on Maui, you can ferry to Lāna‘i for a UTV tour with the Four Seasons Resort Lāna‘i. Booked through Island Adventure Center, the guided, Polaris UTV tours visit sweeping viewpoints of the Pālāwai Basin and ramble down rugged dirt trails, while also incorporating island history and hidden cultural sites.
ATV Tours Directory
Adventure in a sub under the sea and get a kid’s ride free!
Visit Pearl Harbor and tour Oahu on a self-guided day trip. Flight/car rental included.
Safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c vehicle & ferry passage from Maui!
See recent volcanic activity on Hawaii Island or the tallest sea cliffs in the world of Molokai.
Ocean-side lawns, tropical gardens or banquet rooms available. Up to 400 guests.
- Royal Lahaina Golfer’s Paradise Pkg with four rounds of golf per stay, club rentals and cart! $339/nt
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai on the ferry! Explore the island, golf, snorkel and more! Book your activities and ferry trip! $30 each way (adults)
- Don’t miss Maui’s award-winner Sunset Dinner Cruise. A uniquely Maui outdoor dining experience featuring a delicious chef-prepared 4-course meal. Book & Save 10%
- Join us for Ruth’s Fall Crush: our tasty filet with shrimp plus a glass of cabernet for $50, only at our Lahaina, Wailea, Mauna Lani and Kauai Restaurants thru 10/27/19.
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $970 Per Person
- From $79 - Kona Whales-Guaranteed powerboat cruises
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Young At Heart - Senior Rates
- Fish for tilapia, grass carp, catfish & prawns at Ali’i Agricultural Farms
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Receive Military Discounts For Your Service
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- Royal Kona’s Voyagers of the Pacific Luau Special: $78 pp
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at Il Lupino
- $919 & up - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Experience Live Chocolate Tree Orchard on O`ahu & Save 10%