- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
ATV Tours on Maui
Standing on the sunny shores of Lahaina it’s impossible not to notice the mountains.
They do, after all, rise over 5,000 feet from the sandy, palm-lined coast. The pavement leading up these rugged, ridge-riddled slopes, however, ends after only 500 feet. So, there’s a sense of mystery surrounding the mountains—they’re largely inaccessible, unless, of course, you have an ATV to go off-roading.
Currently the only ATV tour on Maui is with Kahoma Ranch, which not only allows visitors the chance to get dirty, but also explores a section of a mountain that’s otherwise closed to the public.
Because most vehicles can’t navigate the road to reach the ATV headquarters, riders meet in a Lahaina parking lot and shuttle up to Kahoma Ranch for a safety briefing and to get their equipment. Each ATV can hold two passengers (so you and a friend can get muddy together), and after displaying an ability to operate the vehicle, you’re off to explore the 600 acres of rugged roads and trails.
If you’d like to wash out the dirt from your ears, there are tours in the middle of the day that include waterslides. After rumbling up the bumpy, off-road network of trails on an ATV, you race down a chute carved into the mountain and finish by splashing into a pond. It’s the ultimate backyard playground of your dreams and a way to pair the sweeping view with a double dose of adventure.
Or, while the ride doesn’t technically take place on Maui, you can ferry to Lāna‘i for a UTV tour with the Four Seasons Resort Lāna‘i. Booked through Island Adventure Center, the guided, Polaris UTV tours visit sweeping viewpoints of the Pālāwai Basin and ramble down rugged dirt trails, while also incorporating island history and hidden cultural sites.
ATV Tours Directory
Safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c vehicle & ferry passage from Maui!
Visit Pearl Harbor and tour Oahu on a self-guided day trip. Flight/car rental included.
Ocean-side lawns, tropical gardens or banquet rooms available. Up to 400 guests.
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Adventurist United - Holo i Kahiki package brings you all the ocean adventures you want to try
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special from $109 per person
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai’s 50-55 minute circle-island helicopter tour! Check out their website or call direct.
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at Il Lupino
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $155/nt
- Enjoy Hawaiian Music, Dance & Food @Maui’s Huaka‘i Luau
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Oahu's #1 tour on Hawaiian history & culture. Monarchs Tour: $129
- Stay in a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom villa starting at $389/night
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $130 including Lunch!
- Spice up Date Night: Music, Comedy & Cocktails at Blue Note
- $30 Waikiki Marine Life Sail w/ Mana Kai Catamaran-BOOK NOW!