Maui has traditionally been called the Valley Isle. More recently it has been coined, “Maui the Magic Isle.” It really is magical. Between the red, black, and beautiful white sand beaches, it’s quite diverse and there’s a lot to take in. Let us give you some points.
Peruse the articles below to get the island overviews and highlights. Check out our driving tips.
If you’d like to get married or new your vows on Maui, you’re made an excellent choice. We hope we can help you narrow down your options.
Find a Wedding Photographer on Maui
Brimming with white sandy beaches, golden sunsets and lush tropical locales, it’s no wonder there are an average of six thousand weddings on Maui each year! And Maui’s best wedding photographers are busy capturing it all. Here’s a list of top rated Maui photographers to help you along in your wedding planning! Behind the Lens…
Find a Wedding Planner on Maui
Maui, the magical Valley Isle,comfortable sits in any travel guide’s…
- Find your "Castle in Paradise" with Castle Vacation Rentals & Enjoy a 20% Savings! Over 1,000 rentals across 5 Hawaiian Islands to choose from!
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Free Combat Flight Simulator at Pacific Aviation Museum.
- Luxury airport shuttle transfer packages to and from Waikiki, Kahala, Ko Olina, Aulani, Four Seasons, Turtle Bay, North Shore on Oahu -BOOK NOW!
- Air & room packages starting from $1,253. See Oahu and the Big Island!
- 10% Off: Tour 50 acres of rare & endangered tropical plants
- The Equus Hotel: Waikiki's favorite boutique hotel - Save 10%
- Zipline thru a jungle on Maui's North Shore from $89 online!
- Save $10: Book your Na Pali catamaran adventure online!
- Use code PKGAWA for free breakfast & 2pm checkout in Waikiki
- Watumull's Hawaiian wear for the whole family - GET 15% OFF
- Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum from heirloom sugar cane - $35
- Private lanai in all rooms! BOOK NOW
- Discover naturally beautiful Big Island from only $139/night
- Whales are here! Join us for a Whale Encounter at Kaanapali