Maui has traditionally been called the Valley Isle. More recently it has been coined, “Maui the Magic Isle.” It really is magical. Between the red, black, and beautiful white sand beaches, it’s quite diverse and there’s a lot to take in. Let us give you some points.
Peruse the articles below to get the island overviews and highlights. Check out our driving tips.
If you’d like to get married or new your vows on Maui, you’re made an excellent choice. We hope we can help you narrow down your options.
Royal Lahaina Resort Wedding Venues
With the Royal Lahaina Resort’s sprawling lush, tropical lawns our private suites and oceanfront wedding ceremony and reception venues offer an endless array of design and decorating possibilities. Our professional wedding coordinators will cater to all of your desires for this once in a lifetime occasion, leaving you relaxed and tranquil in the knowledge that…
Find a Wedding Photographer on Maui
Brimming with white sandy beaches, golden sunsets and lush tropical…
Find a Wedding Planner on Maui
Maui, the magical Valley Isle,comfortable sits in any travel guide’s…
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Superior room from $169/night: Maximize time & minimize worry with plenty of complimentary commuter-friendly services at Airport Honolulu Hotel
- Enjoy 28-day, dry-aged steaks, mouthwatering appetizers, savory sides, and delectable desserts from world-famous Wolfgang's Steakhouse in Waikiki
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- 12-Night Hawaii Cruise from $1,499 on Celebrity X Cruises. Departs from Honolulu, Oahu
- Book direct, get the best rates at Waikiki Resort Hotel.
- Little Village Noodle House - Award winning Chinese cuisine!
- Intimate, stylish Waikiki condo from $189/night
- Maui Ceramics: Hand-sculpted, one-of-a-kind art pieces $245+
- Book rooms at Lae Nani Resort Kauai by Outrigger
- Get 20% Off your vacation rental at Castle Vacation Rentals
- Plan your destination wedding at a boutique beachfront resort!
- Zip, trek and rappel on the island’s ONLY canopy course!
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special: $108pp
- From $129 - Turtles Guaranteed in Waikiki