The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
Immerse yourself in a true Hawaiian experience at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, a AAA Five-Diamond beachfront resort. Cultural and environmental appreciation combined with world-class amenities and facilities deliver a true escape. From beachfront dining to Hawaiian spa treatments, luxurious poolside cabanas, cultural and recreational activities, this resort is an unforgettable island oasis.
Nestled on 54 acres, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua showcases 463 guestrooms, including 107 residential suites, warm wood floors, travertine bathrooms, flat-screen televisions and Hawaiian-inspired artwork. The Spa beckons with treatment rooms framed by private garden showers, volcanic stone grottos, heat therapies, and a fitness center with spectacular ocean views. Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment offers all levels activities from land to sea.
Also featured are six dining experiences, indoor/outdoor meeting space, an inviting children’s pool and luxury cabanas. It is enveloped by picturesque Kapalua Resort’s two championship golf courses, dining and a century-old pineapple plantation.
- LCD flat-screen TV
- DVD player and cable channels
- Plug-in High Tech Room
- iPod docking station
- Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access
- In-room safe
- Separate shower and bathtub
- Plush terry cloth robe and slippers
- Dual vanities for convenience
- Lighted makeup mirror
- Hair dryer
- Newspaper delivery to room upon request
- Coffee maker and tea service available in room
- Crib (available upon request)
- Fitness center
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Full-service wedding and vow renewal coordination
- Rental Cars