Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Redesigned and re-engineered with culture at the forefront. Aloha and welcome to Hawaii’s Most Hawaiian Hotel. Located oceanfront on the golden sands of Kā‘anapali Beach near Black Rock on Maui’s pristine westside, Kā‘anapali Beach Hotel provides guests a true sense of place on Hawaii. Come learn about Hawaii from its cultural practitioners, who teach a variety of complimentary cultural classes such as hula, weaving, language, and native plants to name a few.
With its recent $75 million renovations, guests can experience a premium experience in a renovated guestroom, where modern amenities meet native Hawaiian touches. Come discover a new dining experience at Maui’s newest restaurant, Huihui a beachfront restaurant. Named aptly to convey the constellations that guided the Hawaiian navigators, this new restaurant is a place to linger with unmatched views of the Pacific and island of Molokai and Lanai. Come discover yourself why so many call this place part of their ohana (family).
- Beachfront location
- Huihui, a Beachfront Restaurant
- Welowelo poolside grill
- Whale-shaped pool
- Alihilani Guest Services desk
- Hale Huakai – Beach Activities Center
- Complimentary Hawaiian cultural activities
- Keiki (children’s) program
- Farewell Kukui nut lei ceremony
- New Premium rooms or Traditional rooms and family suites that accommodate up to five people