Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel, fronting world-famous Kāʻanapali Beach, is officially recognized as Hawaiʻi’s Most Hawaiian Hotel. Here on 11 acres of tropical gardens, our guests can relax and truly experience aloha at its best. Cultural classes offered daily that include hula lessons, ʻukulele classes, cultural garden walks, Hawaiian language as well as the free nightly hula shows are just some of the ways for our guests to immerse themselves in our culture. Romantic and enchanting, our hotel is the perfect getaway for couples. However, for those traveling as a family the true highlight is that kids up to 17 years stay free!
For more information, please call 1-800-262-8450 or 808-661-0011, or visit their website at www.kbhmaui.com.
- Beachfront location
- Spacious rooms and family suites that accommodate up to five people
- Complimentary Hawaiian activities, sunset Hawaiian entertainment and hula show, children’s program, and farewell Lei Kukui Ceremony
- Award-winning restaurant
- Poolside bar & grill
- Whale-shaped pool
- Ohana Welcome Breakfast
- Daily arts & crafts fair
- Tour Desk
- Kupanaha Magic Dinner Theater
- Legends of Kaʻanapali Luau
- Beauty of Aloha Spa and Salon
- Beach Activities Center, and much more