Hotel Wailea, Relais & Châteaux
An intimate enclave set within the most exclusive resort community on Maui, the all-suite Hotel Wailea, Hawaii’s only Relais & Châteaux, boasts unobstructed ocean views of three Hawaiian Islands, breathtaking mountain scenery, and 15 acres of Zen-inspired landscaped grounds comprised of tropical gardens, cascading waterfalls and winding pathways.
Nestled within a lush tropical hillside perched 300 feet above the sea, the property is a peaceful, romantic retreat with convenient access to island adventures by day – from beaches, water sports and golf to restaurants and shopping – and luxurious tranquility by night.
Each spacious 1BR suite features private lanais as well as separate bedrooms and living areas. Design details like coral and limestone walls, bleached white oak floors, Sub Zero appliances, and sustainably-farmed Ohia wood from Hawaii’s Big Island evoke the serene sense of space of a private Wailea beach house.
Voted “#2 Best Hotel in Hawaii” 2014 Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Awards; TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015
- Complimentary valet or self parking services
- Mercedes limousine service within the Wailea area
- Free WiFi internet/wireless printer access in the lobby area and individual WiFi in-suite
- Preferred seating times at Capische?, a Zagat Five Star Restaurant
- In-suite dining by Capische?
- Concierge dedicated to making preferred dining reservations, arranging ocean activities and solving any island logistical needs
- Beach Valet services at nearby Wailea Beach: featuring reserved beachfront lounge chairs, umbrellas, bottled water and beach towels
- Access to the pool, hot tub and private cabanas (exclusively for guests 16 years and older)
- 24 hour access to the Fitness Studio, featuring top-of-the-line equipment from Technogym
- Personal training services – both private and couples sessions available
- Fleet of eco-friendly electric bicycles available for half or full day rental
- Complimentary daily Yoga or Group Fitness classes
- Complimentary beverages served daily during Social Hour
- Complimentary Tropical Mixology class every Sunday morning at The Cabanas
- Preferred rates at Hotel Wailea Kiteboarding Academy
- Preferred tee times and rates at Wailea Gold, Emerald and Blue courses
- Dry cleaning & laundry service
- Daily newspaper & complimentary popular magazines with Foli (available in iTunes and Google Play)
- In-suite Nespresso, replenished daily
- In-suite sparkling and still water, replenished daily
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- Rental Cars