Weddings on Kauai
A Kauai wedding would be wonderful because the island’s slower pace lends to an overall more peaceful atmosphere. It’s country but not so country that you can’t find modern luxuries when you need them.
The lush forests, gushing waterfalls and gorgeous beach settings, all sing a swing song of romance and make for some show-stopping photo shoots.
The main draw back to a destination wedding on Kauai is the travel expenses. You cannot fly directly to Kauai; you must fly in via another Hawaiian airport, adding an extra leg of travel per wedding guest. And everyone will need rental car transportation. The bus system is not robust, and taxi cabs are hard to come by.
Nevertheless, if you’re willing to make it happen, you’ll find yourself tying the knot on a picture perfect paradise island.
Find a Wedding Photographer on Kauai
When it comes to booking a wedding photographer to capture the moments of your special day, you’re not about to go with just anyone. That’s why Hawaii.com has done the legwork for you, rounding up the best and highest rated Kauai wedding photographers. Check out our list of the top photographers on the Garden Isle….
- Top Hawaii Cruise Deals: 7 Night Norwegian Cruise from $1,199
- Experience KOKOLEKA by Kō Hana, a premium blend of heirloom sugar cane rum, raw honey and pure cacao all grown and harvested here in Hawaii ($55).
- Web-Direct Exclusive: 45% off Waikiki Hotel Resort stay plus free breakfast buffet for two. Save additional $32 daily!
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Island and You is the best way to get a true local experience of Oahu in just one day! Circle the island for just $118/person.
- Be in the heart of Waikiki from $149/night!
- 35% off the only Forbes Five-Star Hotel on Oahu - BOOK NOW
- Book direct, get the best rates at Waikiki Resort Hotel.
- Save 25%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Lahaina Resort
- 8 World-class, dual ziplines at CLIMB Works Keana Farms
- Whale watching on Maui from $26.74 - BOOK NOW!
- 17-Night Hawaii Cruise from $1,599 on Holland America Line
- Discover unparalleled offerings at Alohilani Resort, Waikiki
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- Hawaii Ocean Project: Maui's most booked tours for 35 years!