Weddings on Kauai
A Kauai wedding would be wonderful because the island’s slower pace lends to an overall more peaceful atmosphere. It’s country but not so country that you can’t find modern luxuries when you need them.
The lush forests, gushing waterfalls and gorgeous beach settings, all sing a swing song of romance and make for some show-stopping photo shoots.
The main draw back to a destination wedding on Kauai is the travel expenses. You cannot fly directly to Kauai; you must fly in via another Hawaiian airport, adding an extra leg of travel per wedding guest. And everyone will need rental car transportation. The bus system is not robust, and taxi cabs are hard to come by.
Nevertheless, if you’re willing to make it happen, you’ll find yourself tying the knot on a picture perfect paradise island.
Find a Wedding Photographer on Kauai
When it comes to booking a wedding photographer to capture the moments of your special day, you’re not about to go with just anyone. That’s why Hawaii.com has done the legwork for you, rounding up the best and highest rated Kauai wedding photographers. Check out our list of the top photographers on the Garden Isle….
- Shop Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen. Save 15% with code HAWAII15
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,229
- Oahu & Kauai Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $769. for 6 nights
- Rediscover Maui in a newly renovated Premium room plus dine at the newest beachfront restaurant on island.
- Save 15% on Shaka Guide’s Island Tour Bundles. Use Code Hawaiidotcom15 and book on www.shakaguide.com.
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Best Luau in Maui
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- $809 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- Must Try Snacks. Hand picked by your Island Favorites
- $709 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- 12-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour in 2021 from $1,999!
- Stop by Rainbow Drive-in for Hawaii’s comfort food, the plate lunch.
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More