Weddings on Kauai
A Kauai wedding would be wonderful because the island’s slower pace lends to an overall more peaceful atmosphere. It’s country but not so country that you can’t find modern luxuries when you need them.
The lush forests, gushing waterfalls and gorgeous beach settings, all sing a swing song of romance and make for some show-stopping photo shoots.
The main draw back to a destination wedding on Kauai is the travel expenses. You cannot fly directly to Kauai; you must fly in via another Hawaiian airport, adding an extra leg of travel per wedding guest. And everyone will need rental car transportation. The bus system is not robust, and taxi cabs are hard to come by.
Nevertheless, if you’re willing to make it happen, you’ll find yourself tying the knot on a picture perfect paradise island.
Find a Wedding Photographer on Kauai
When it comes to booking a wedding photographer to capture the moments of your special day, you’re not about to go with just anyone. That’s why Hawaii.com has done the legwork for you, rounding up the best and highest rated Kauai wedding photographers. Check out our list of the top photographers on the Garden Isle….
- Join Atlantis Submarines 10ft below the ocean surface & discover the action happening in Hawaii’s waters! Click HERE to book your undersea adventure!
- Porterhouse Steak ($109.95 for two): served tender, juicy, and sizzling at Wolfgang's Steakhouse in Waikiki
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Renting out a dry top is very helpful for beginner snorkelers!
- Join Dolphins and You for a half-day ocean adventure tour: Snorkel with wild dolphins and sea turtles, enjoy live hula and slide down a water slide!
- Save up to 25% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Experience Nutridge: Four hours of interactive activities!
- Military Rates available at the Most Hawaiian Hotel
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- Enjoy Suites from $216 at Paradise Bay Resort on Oahu
- A pair of BLT sliders are only $7 during happy hour at Tropics Tap House.
- UFO Parasail Kona - Book online & SAVE 10% on Parasailing!
- Moisturize dry skin & soothe muscle pain with Oils of Aloha
- Pearl Harbor + Oahu Island tour from $114.99 - BOOK NOW!
- Save 25%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Lahaina Resort