Weddings on Kauai
A Kauai wedding would be wonderful because the island’s slower pace lends to an overall more peaceful atmosphere. It’s country but not so country that you can’t find modern luxuries when you need them.
The lush forests, gushing waterfalls and gorgeous beach settings, all sing a swing song of romance and make for some show-stopping photo shoots.
The main draw back to a destination wedding on Kauai is the travel expenses. You cannot fly directly to Kauai; you must fly in via another Hawaiian airport, adding an extra leg of travel per wedding guest. And everyone will need rental car transportation. The bus system is not robust, and taxi cabs are hard to come by.
Nevertheless, if you’re willing to make it happen, you’ll find yourself tying the knot on a picture perfect paradise island.
Find a Wedding Photographer on Kauai
When it comes to booking a wedding photographer to capture the moments of your special day, you’re not about to go with just anyone. That’s why Hawaii.com has done the legwork for you, rounding up the best and highest rated Kauai wedding photographers. Check out our list of the top photographers on the Garden Isle….
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Shop Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen. Use code
- Find everything under the sun at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace! $1 admission per person and Kids 11 & under FREE!
- Don’t forget to rent Umbrellas and Beach Chairs because Hanauma Bay is perfect to hang out all day!
- Experience a Curated Cacao Orchard Tour & Craft Chocolate Tasting Experience at Oahu’s only cacao farm tour! Veteran/Family Owned/Operated
- 13-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour from $1,999! SAVE $350pp
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- Seats sell out quickly @ Kauai Sea Tours: Book Today-$10 off
- Stay in a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom villa starting at $389/night
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Tropical Hawaiian Tours: Oahu Circle Island Tour - $100/person
- Special online rates for Voyagers of the Pacific: $78 pp
- Tour the heritage sugarcane fields and taste Hawaii’s Kō Hana Rum - $25
- Tour Tropical Cacao Farm & Taste Tree-to-Bar Chocolate!
- Island Helicopters: 2 Fantastic Tours, 1 Terrific Company!