Weddings on Kauai
A Kauai wedding would be wonderful because the island’s slower pace lends to an overall more peaceful atmosphere. It’s country but not so country that you can’t find modern luxuries when you need them.
The lush forests, gushing waterfalls and gorgeous beach settings, all sing a swing song of romance and make for some show-stopping photo shoots.
The main draw back to a destination wedding on Kauai is the travel expenses. You cannot fly directly to Kauai; you must fly in via another Hawaiian airport, adding an extra leg of travel per wedding guest. And everyone will need rental car transportation. The bus system is not robust, and taxi cabs are hard to come by.
Nevertheless, if you’re willing to make it happen, you’ll find yourself tying the knot on a picture perfect paradise island.
Find a Wedding Photographer on Kauai
When it comes to booking a wedding photographer to capture the moments of your special day, you’re not about to go with just anyone. That’s why Hawaii.com has done the legwork for you, rounding up the best and highest rated Kauai wedding photographers. Check out our list of the top photographers on the Garden Isle….
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,309
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise - island fresh, gourmet
- Tropical Hawaiian Tours: Circle the island with us as we give you an in-depth tour of Oahu. Learn the history and culture of Hawaii for only $100/person
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Treat yourself to Mike's Huli Chicken in Kahuku! To enjoy the flavor of our meat at home, order Mike's Huli Chicken Sauce! $20 for 2 bottles
- Save up to 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Life Vest/Flotation Device Rentals for $5!
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Seats sell out quickly @ Kauai Sea Tours: Book Today-$10 off
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 35% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- Mike's Huli Chicken: Treat yourself to Hawaii's best Huli chicken!
- Enjoy a traditional multi-course Japanese dinner at Miyako
- Kauai Photo Tours: Kauai’s Top-Rated Land Tour!
- Experience an ultimate watersport adventure at Twogood Kayaks