Weddings on Kauai
A Kauai wedding would be wonderful because the island’s slower pace lends to an overall more peaceful atmosphere. It’s country but not so country that you can’t find modern luxuries when you need them.
The lush forests, gushing waterfalls and gorgeous beach settings, all sing a swing song of romance and make for some show-stopping photo shoots.
The main draw back to a destination wedding on Kauai is the travel expenses. You cannot fly directly to Kauai; you must fly in via another Hawaiian airport, adding an extra leg of travel per wedding guest. And everyone will need rental car transportation. The bus system is not robust, and taxi cabs are hard to come by.
Nevertheless, if you’re willing to make it happen, you’ll find yourself tying the knot on a picture perfect paradise island.
Find a Wedding Photographer on Kauai
When it comes to booking a wedding photographer to capture the moments of your special day, you’re not about to go with just anyone. That’s why Hawaii.com has done the legwork for you, rounding up the best and highest rated Kauai wedding photographers. Check out our list of the top photographers on the Garden Isle….
- Learn to stand up paddle (SUP) in Kailua. Save 10% using Promo Code
- Swim up close with wild Hawaiian Spinner dolphins in Hawaii’s crystal clear ocean waters. Use the code HIDEAL for $10 off!
- Web-Direct Exclusive: 45% off Waikiki Hotel Resort stay plus free breakfast buffet for two. Save additional $32 daily!
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise - island fresh, gourmet
- Oahu, Maui and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,459
- Wild Tiki Fun Zone has something fun for all ages!
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- Sunset Sail with appetizers + comp champagne for $89!
- From $79 - Kona Whales-Guaranteed powerboat cruises
- Private lanai in all rooms! BOOK NOW
- Luxury vacation rentals on the golden Kona Coast - BOOK NOW!
- Outrigger Canoe Rides on Waikiki Beach for $30!
- Royal Kona Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise, breakfast! $325/nt
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $970 Per Person