Weddings on Kauai
A Kauai wedding would be wonderful because the island’s slower pace lends to an overall more peaceful atmosphere. It’s country but not so country that you can’t find modern luxuries when you need them.
The lush forests, gushing waterfalls and gorgeous beach settings, all sing a swing song of romance and make for some show-stopping photo shoots.
The main draw back to a destination wedding on Kauai is the travel expenses. You cannot fly directly to Kauai; you must fly in via another Hawaiian airport, adding an extra leg of travel per wedding guest. And everyone will need rental car transportation. The bus system is not robust, and taxi cabs are hard to come by.
Nevertheless, if you’re willing to make it happen, you’ll find yourself tying the knot on a picture perfect paradise island.
Find a Wedding Photographer on Kauai
When it comes to booking a wedding photographer to capture the moments of your special day, you’re not about to go with just anyone. That’s why Hawaii.com has done the legwork for you, rounding up the best and highest rated Kauai wedding photographers. Check out our list of the top photographers on the Garden Isle….
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Arriving soon? Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! It’s a Hawaiian tradition you won’t want to miss. Book Now
- Take an adventure out of busy Waikiki to Oahu's beautiful North Shore! Snorkeling, paddle boarding, beautiful beaches, waterfalls, local food & more!
- Come search for dolphins, turtles and whales while sailing on the beautiful waters of Waikiki with Mana Kai Catamaran! $30 BOOK NOW!
- Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $859 for 6 nights, see the Big Island and Oahu!
- Find your perfect vacation home in Kona from $89/night!
- $25 heirloom sugar cane rum tasting tour - BOOK NOW!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Visit Pearl Harbor with Hawaii's top tour company! As low as $49
- Experience all of Oahu for $118 on an Island and You tour!
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- [SCUBA] Dive into adventure with Dive Oahu for $149!
- Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing Tour - $180/person - BOOK NOW!
- NEW! Exclusive, in-depth volcano and lava tube experience!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: the home of hula, art and culture!