Weddings on Kauai
A Kauai wedding would be wonderful because the island’s slower pace lends to an overall more peaceful atmosphere. It’s country but not so country that you can’t find modern luxuries when you need them.
The lush forests, gushing waterfalls and gorgeous beach settings, all sing a swing song of romance and make for some show-stopping photo shoots.
The main draw back to a destination wedding on Kauai is the travel expenses. You cannot fly directly to Kauai; you must fly in via another Hawaiian airport, adding an extra leg of travel per wedding guest. And everyone will need rental car transportation. The bus system is not robust, and taxi cabs are hard to come by.
Nevertheless, if you’re willing to make it happen, you’ll find yourself tying the knot on a picture perfect paradise island.
Find a Wedding Photographer on Kauai
When it comes to booking a wedding photographer to capture the moments of your special day, you’re not about to go with just anyone. That’s why Hawaii.com has done the legwork for you, rounding up the best and highest rated Kauai wedding photographers. Check out our list of the top photographers on the Garden Isle….
- Dine on imported Italian cheeses and hand-cut meats paired with Italian and Domestic wine selections. Make your reservation at IL Lupino
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Make the most of your time at ESPACIO with two complimentary spa treatments and a bottle of Caymus Cabernet wine with your stay. *7 night min
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- From $1,159 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- Best Big Island Vacation Rentals starting from $89/night
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- 15% Off: Snorkel the reefs off Kailua Beach & Lanikai Beach with code "Kailua"
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- Fish for tilapia, grass carp, catfish & prawns at Ali’i Agricultural Farms
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Book Online & Save at Royal Lahaina Luau - $108 - BOOK NOW!