- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Boating & Sailing on Kauai
Booking a boat tour on Kauaʻi and traveling by sea will give you a unique visual perspective of the Garden Isle. It’s a chance to sail along the Nā Pali Coast, sway with the ocean and feel the wind in your face while soaking in the sights. A boat tour is the only opportunity to achieve an in-depth, expansive sea level view of this inaccessible part of the island with its grand emerald cliffs and deep valleys. One of the added bonuses of an adventure on a boat is the wildlife – along with gorgeous views, you’ll be treated to dolphins, sea turtles, tropical fish and if it’s the right season, whales.
Each boat tour on Kauaʻi offers a unique experience. Capt. Andy’s Sailing Adventures has several options from rafting expeditions that involve snorkeling to sunset cruises with cocktails. Holo Holo Charters has a tour that takes guests not only to explore the Nā Pali Coast but included in the 7-hour trip is a stop at Niʻihau’s North Shore to snorkel. The Nā Pali Experience has boats equipped to enter sea caves and only allows a handful of guests during each intimate tour. Read more
Departure times differ for all boat tours and while they usually leave early in the morning (this is the most favorable time of day ocean-wise), there are also sunset and afternoon. If you are prone to seasickness, the best time of day to go on a tour is first thing in the morning since the ocean tends to get choppier as the day rolls on. Photography lovers will love a late afternoon tour when the sun casts the most gorgeous glow against the Nā Pali Coast’s fluted peaks and luscious valleys – you’ll capture memories that will last a lifetime.
Boating & Sailing Directory
Cruise the Na Pali Coast with Kauai Sea Tours
Explore the majestic Na Pali coast with Kauai Sea Tours…
Self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
Visit Pearl Harbor and tour Oahu on a self-guided day trip. Flight/car rental included.
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a tour of Oahu Island. Flight/transport included.
"Guaranteed" dolphin sighting plus snorkeling tour along Kauai's famous Na Pali Coast. $10 off early online bookings.
Reserve Kauai Sea Tours Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March)
Boating & Sailing
Listen to the Heartwarming Songs of the Humpback Whale on Your Next Kauai Boat Tour!
During the fall, the Northern Pacific Humpback Whales, known as…
- One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from Honolulu - Maui, Kauai or the Big Isle!
- Arriving soon? Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! It’s a Hawaiian tradition you won’t want to miss. Book Now
- ISLAND FEET is committed to fixing your foot problems - Plantar fasciitis, Heel Spurs, Bunions, Neuromas, Arch Pain and more. SHOP FOOTWEAR NOW!
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,129. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise & more! $410/nt
- $10 off your Kauai adventure with Nā Pali Riders
- Tour Oahu's most awe-inspiring landmarks. From $53+
- Shop rates w/3 car rental partners. Receive a discount
- Royal Lahaina Golfer’s Paradise Pkg w/4 rounds from $339/nt
- Surfs up with Dive Oahu and Surf! 1-hour lessons $125!
- Tour the heritage sugarcane fields and taste Hawaii’s Kō Hana Rum - $25
- Discover Hawaii’s culture, history, and beauty by HOVERBOARD
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Count On Us For The Paradise Wedding Your Love Deserves