- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Boating & Sailing on Kauai
Booking a boat tour on Kauaʻi and traveling by sea will give you a unique visual perspective of the Garden Isle. It’s a chance to sail along the Nā Pali Coast, sway with the ocean and feel the wind in your face while soaking in the sights. A boat tour is the only opportunity to achieve an in-depth, expansive sea level view of this inaccessible part of the island with its grand emerald cliffs and deep valleys. One of the added bonuses of an adventure on a boat is the wildlife – along with gorgeous views, you’ll be treated to dolphins, sea turtles, tropical fish and if it’s the right season, whales.
Each boat tour on Kauaʻi offers a unique experience. Capt. Andy’s Sailing Adventures has several options from rafting expeditions that involve snorkeling to sunset cruises with cocktails. Holo Holo Charters has a tour that takes guests not only to explore the Nā Pali Coast but included in the 7-hour trip is a stop at Niʻihau’s North Shore to snorkel. The Nā Pali Experience has boats equipped to enter sea caves and only allows a handful of guests during each intimate tour. Read more
Departure times differ for all boat tours and while they usually leave early in the morning (this is the most favorable time of day ocean-wise), there are also sunset and afternoon. If you are prone to seasickness, the best time of day to go on a tour is first thing in the morning since the ocean tends to get choppier as the day rolls on. Photography lovers will love a late afternoon tour when the sun casts the most gorgeous glow against the Nā Pali Coast’s fluted peaks and luscious valleys – you’ll capture memories that will last a lifetime.
Boating & Sailing Directory
Cruise the Na Pali Coast with Kauai Sea Tours
Explore the majestic Na Pali coast with Kauai Sea Tours…
Reserve Kauai Sea Tours Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March)
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a city tour of Honolulu. Flight/transport included.
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a tour of Oahu Island. Flight/transport included.
Self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
Visit Pearl Harbor and tour Oahu on a self-guided day trip. Flight/car rental included.
Book 2 tours and get 15% off the second tour!
Boating & Sailing
Listen to the Heartwarming Songs of the Humpback Whale on Your Next Kauai Boat Tour!
During the fall, the Northern Pacific Humpback Whales, known as…
- Don’t miss the boat - Save $10 and see Dolphins (Whales Dec-March) with Kauai Sea Tours
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Island-hopping 6-night adventure, Maui and Kauai, from $1,219
- Pearl Harbor + Oahu self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island from $329.99. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
- Princeville Makai Golf Club Introduces the Brand New Mauka Disc Golf Course for All to Enjoy!
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $140 including Lunch!
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Receive Military Discounts For Your Service
- Voted Best Of Maui, Waterfall Hike & Chocolate Tour!
- Tropical Hawaiian Tours: Oahu Circle Island Tour - $100/person
- SAVE $30 at Jack Harter Helicopters - BOOK NOW
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Kauai Photo Tours: Kauai’s Top-Rated Land Tour!
- Hidden Gem of Waikiki-Imperial Hawaii Resort & Vacation Club
- Special online rates for Voyagers of the Pacific: $78 pp