- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Boating & Sailing on Kauai
Booking a boat tour on Kauaʻi and traveling by sea will give you a unique visual perspective of the Garden Isle. It’s a chance to sail along the Nā Pali Coast, sway with the ocean and feel the wind in your face while soaking in the sights. A boat tour is the only opportunity to achieve an in-depth, expansive sea level view of this inaccessible part of the island with its grand emerald cliffs and deep valleys. One of the added bonuses of an adventure on a boat is the wildlife – along with gorgeous views, you’ll be treated to dolphins, sea turtles, tropical fish and if it’s the right season, whales.
Each boat tour on Kauaʻi offers a unique experience. Capt. Andy’s Sailing Adventures has several options from rafting expeditions that involve snorkeling to sunset cruises with cocktails. Holo Holo Charters has a tour that takes guests not only to explore the Nā Pali Coast but included in the 7-hour trip is a stop at Niʻihau’s North Shore to snorkel. The Nā Pali Experience has boats equipped to enter sea caves and only allows a handful of guests during each intimate tour. Read more
Departure times differ for all boat tours and while they usually leave early in the morning (this is the most favorable time of day ocean-wise), there are also sunset and afternoon. If you are prone to seasickness, the best time of day to go on a tour is first thing in the morning since the ocean tends to get choppier as the day rolls on. Photography lovers will love a late afternoon tour when the sun casts the most gorgeous glow against the Nā Pali Coast’s fluted peaks and luscious valleys – you’ll capture memories that will last a lifetime.
Boating & Sailing Directory
Boating & Sailing
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Island-hopping 6-night adventure, Maui and Kauai, from $929
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,049. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- 6-night Big Island & Kauai island-hopping adventure, starting from $949
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai by ferry! $30 each way (adults)
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- From $1,329 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $999 in 2021! SAVE $500 per couple!
- See the island of Lanai! 4x4 Trekker Tour from $186
- WAIKIKI ESCAPE Save up to 20% when you stay 3 or more nights