- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Ziplines on Kauai: A Definitive Guide to Kauai Ziplining
Soar above Kaua‘i’s rich forest tapestry and gain a new perspective of the island on a guided zipline tour. This outdoor adventure might put knots in your belly but “zipping” along a steel cable is much more gentle than you’d imagine. Experienced guides safely harness you into a seated position and send you gliding along several pulley systems of varying lengths that feel less like a roller coaster and more like a giant swing set. It’s a family friendly journey that offers unique panoramic views of the Garden Isle and, best of all, it’s fun.
A handful of companies offer Kauai zipline tours. Selecting one largely depends on what region of the island you’d like to explore. Princeville Ranch Adventures, located on the North Shore, for example, provides vistas of lush rainforests and majestic mountains. What also sets this tour apart is its grand finale zipline called “King Kong” where you cruise side by side with someone 1,200 feet in the air.
On the opposite side of the island in Koloa, you can zip from one Norfolk pine to another in the only exclusive treetop zipline tour on Kaua‘i. Instead of climbing from the ground up to access the ziplines, you glide from tree to tree remaining high among the dense canopy, feeling every bit like a bird with South Shore mountains in your periphery.
An added bonus of many of these tours is that you not only get to learn the historical and ecological backgrounds of the places you visit, they often include other activities like waterfall explorations, dips in fresh water pools and picnics. This is also your chance to see parts of Kaua‘i that are otherwise inaccessible as they are located on privately owned land.
An age minimum of about 9 or 10 years is required and everyone must weigh between roughly 70 and 250 pounds. Make sure to wear close toed shoes and long shorts or pants to protect your skin. Since these tours usually proceed rain or shine, pack some weather resistant gear just in case.
Fly like a bird on one of these exhilarating, albeit laid-back zipline tours, and get acquainted with a part of Kaua‘i that few are lucky to have as much fun experiencing.
Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical miniture golf course!
Visit Pearl Harbor and tour Oahu on a self-guided day trip. Flight/car rental included.
Self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
Book 2 tours and get 15% off the second tour!
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a city tour of Honolulu. Flight/transport included.
Reserve Kauai Sea Tours Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March)
- Drive, Walk, Hike, See, Smell, Feel & ABSORB Kauai's Most 'Picturesque' Locations with Kauai Photo Tours!
- INTERNET SPECIAL: Book online and save $30 per person on a 60-65 minute AStar Helicopter Tour at Jack Harter Helicopters. Only $259 per person!
- Oahu, Kauai, and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,019
- Ali'i Kayaks – use promo code HIFive for $5 discount. One of the best ways to see the hidden places on Kauai is on our Wailua River kayak adventure
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- From $1019 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- Discounts at Dolphin Quest for Hawaii Residents and Military
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise & more! $410/nt
- Island Helicopters is Kauai’s premiere helicopter tour!
- Save up to 25% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Kauai’s Real Dirt Shirts in Waimea, starting at $10
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
- $30 Waikiki Marine Life Sail w/ Mana Kai Catamaran-BOOK NOW!