- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Walking Tours on Kauai
A leisurely stroll on Kaua‘i might not be on your vacation radar. Why walk when you can zip-line, surf or kayak, just to name a few of the island’s most exciting adventures? But here’s why you should: Walking tours give you an opportunity to slow down — you are on vacation, after all. Plus, you learn from knowledgeable guides and gain insight about different aspects of the island.
On the west side, for example, is a three-hour walking tour in Waimea where you’ll learn historical facts like where Captain Cook first made contact with the Hawaiian Islands. The tour, based on donations, is conducted by the West Kaua‘i Visitor Center and launches every Monday at 8:30 a.m. It’s a perfect stop before making your way to Waimea Canyon State Park.
The National Tropical Botanical Garden, a nonprofit dedicated toward the preservation of native flora, also has walking tours at all three of its locations on the island. You’ll have the opportunity to fully immerse in nature either on guided or self-guided tours. Allerton and McBryde Gardens are both located on the south shore and Limahuli Garden and Preserve is in Ha‘ena on the north shore.
Coffee connoisseurs will love the walking tour at Kaua‘i Coffee Company where they can sip many flavorful brews created on site and learn how they’re made. The best part about these tours is they’re free of charge and happen regularly throughout the day during the business’ operating hours.
Foodies will love Tasting Kaua‘i. These food tours offer an east side walkable journey that lets you explore a local farm in Kealia and taste its seasonal produce. From there, you’ll visit different eateries along the Royal Coconut Coast where you taste some of the chefs’ most divine dishes. The tours occur every Thursday from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. and are a great way to indulge while working off some extra calories at the same time.
Walking Tours Directory
Ho‘opulapula Haraguchi Rice Mill
ATTENTION: SEVERE FLOODING Please pray for everyone affected by the…
Visit Pearl Harbor and tour Oahu on a self-guided day trip. Flight/car rental included.
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a city tour of Honolulu. Flight/transport included.
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a tour of Oahu Island. Flight/transport included.
Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical miniture golf course!
"Guaranteed" dolphin sighting plus snorkeling tour along Kauai's famous Na Pali Coast. $10 off early online bookings.
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island from $97.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $329.99.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- FLY above the trees on our 1,200 foot KING KONG double ZIPLINE and RIDE horseback under the mountains of Jurassic Park!
- Explore Kauai’s remote Nualolo Kai ancient site and beach on a Kauai Sea Tours Napali Raft Adventure: Book online - Save $10!
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Refuge Eco-Tour: Land at a secluded botanical preserve!
- See the best of Oahu on a Circle Island Sightseeing Tour
- $1,189 & up - Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- $25 heirloom sugar cane rum tasting tour - BOOK NOW!
- IL LUPINO, Waikiki - high-end Italian lunch specials $10
- Life Vest/Flotation Device Rentals for $5!
- A Local Favorite: Music, Cocktails & Cuisine at Blue Note
- Combine your zipline and waterfall experience and SAVE 25%!
- Experience indoor go-kart racing on Oahu at K1 Speed!
- Day trip from Maui to Lanai by ferry! $30 each way (adults)