- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Walking Tours on Kauai
A leisurely stroll on Kaua‘i might not be on your vacation radar. Why walk when you can zip-line, surf or kayak, just to name a few of the island’s most exciting adventures? But here’s why you should: Walking tours give you an opportunity to slow down — you are on vacation, after all. Plus, you learn from knowledgeable guides and gain insight about different aspects of the island.
On the west side, for example, is a three-hour walking tour in Waimea where you’ll learn historical facts like where Captain Cook first made contact with the Hawaiian Islands. The tour, based on donations, is conducted by the West Kaua‘i Visitor Center and launches every Monday at 8:30 a.m. It’s a perfect stop before making your way to Waimea Canyon State Park.
The National Tropical Botanical Garden, a nonprofit dedicated toward the preservation of native flora, also has walking tours at all three of its locations on the island. You’ll have the opportunity to fully immerse in nature either on guided or self-guided tours. Allerton and McBryde Gardens are both located on the south shore and Limahuli Garden and Preserve is in Ha‘ena on the north shore.
Coffee connoisseurs will love the walking tour at Kaua‘i Coffee Company where they can sip many flavorful brews created on site and learn how they’re made. The best part about these tours is they’re free of charge and happen regularly throughout the day during the business’ operating hours.
Foodies will love Tasting Kaua‘i. These food tours offer an east side walkable journey that lets you explore a local farm in Kealia and taste its seasonal produce. From there, you’ll visit different eateries along the Royal Coconut Coast where you taste some of the chefs’ most divine dishes. The tours occur every Thursday from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. and are a great way to indulge while working off some extra calories at the same time.
Walking Tours Directory
Ho‘opulapula Haraguchi Rice Mill
ATTENTION: SEVERE FLOODING Please pray for everyone affected by the…
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a city tour of Honolulu. Flight/transport included.
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
Reserve Kauai Sea Tours Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March)
Visit Pearl Harbor and tour Oahu on a self-guided day trip. Flight/car rental included.
Book 2 tours and get 15% off the second tour!
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island from $97.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $329.99.
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour – SAVE $500 per couple on all 2020 departures! 12 days starting at $2,099!
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Royal Lahaina Golfer’s Paradise Pkg w/4 rounds from $339/nt
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Royal Lahaina Spirit Pkg w/Breakfast, car, parking. $335/nt
- Visit Veteran-owned, Family-operated Working Cacao Farm!
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- Hawaii's largest open-air marketplace. $1 Admission/person!
- Tour Tropical Cacao Farm & Taste Tree-to-Bar Chocolate!
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour from $2,099! SAVE $250pp
- Best Big Island Vacation Rentals starting from $89/night