- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Kauai
Kaua‘i helicopter tours are a highly touted way to see the island. These aerial excursions provide astonishing views of the Garden Isle’s lush peaks and valleys. Helicopter tours on Kaua‘i offer guests a chance to witness inaccessible locations like the top of Mount Wai‘ale‘ale–one of the wettest spots on Earth–and the interior depths of Waimea Canyon.
Flights usually last about one hour and the best Kaua‘i helicopter tours explore similar terrain. Popular destinations include the Nā Pali Coast and several of its key geographical features like Honopū Vally and Miloli‘i Beach. Other regions traversed are Waimea Canyon’s hidden gems like Olokele Canyon and Manawaiopuna Falls–the famed waterfall from “Jurassic Park.” There are certain helicopter companies that even have permission to land in some of these remote places like Island Helicopters. In fact, each company has its own unique features and specialties that can be found by researching Kaua‘i helicopter tour reviews online. Read more
Though you’ll likely want to take pictures, you might think twice and just enjoy the moment. Taking pictures to document this kind of airborne adventure is no easy feat. On Kaua‘i helicopter tours, even seasoned photographers have trouble getting the right angle and have to deal with factors such as window glare. Jack Harter Helicopters, however, is an exception to the rule because its choppers are sans doors, which means fewer obstructions for a picture lover to cope with.
Kaua‘i helicopter tours take-off at various times of day and if you’re able to book early you’ll have a better chance of getting the tour you want and may even be eligible for discounts. Helicopter tours often have sales on their excursions and certain seasons offer different deals. Still, no matter which company you choose, the tour is well worth every penny.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Reserve Kauai Sea Tours Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March)
Self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
- Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour - SAVE up to $700 per couple, 2020 departures starting at $1,999! 13-day guided tour with inter-island flights included.
- With over 4 million coffee trees, Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. Shop their wide selection of outstanding coffee
- Princeville Makai Golf Club is the Perfect Destination spot for Weddings and Special Celebrations
- Oahu, Kauai, and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $979
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $140 including Lunch!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Lanai safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c from $186
- Kids 2-11 swim with dolphins for $114 with code HIDEAL!
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- $1,029 & up - Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- Enjoy Hawaiian cuisine made with ingredients produced locally
- From $79 - Whales Guaranteed Sail (Seasonal)
- Get ready for an exclusive Maui fishing trip with UFO Parasail! $99+