- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Kauai
Kaua‘i helicopter tours are a highly touted way to see the island. These aerial excursions provide astonishing views of the Garden Isle’s lush peaks and valleys. Helicopter tours on Kaua‘i offer guests a chance to witness inaccessible locations like the top of Mount Wai‘ale‘ale–one of the wettest spots on Earth–and the interior depths of Waimea Canyon.
Flights usually last about one hour and the best Kaua‘i helicopter tours explore similar terrain. Popular destinations include the Nā Pali Coast and several of its key geographical features like Honopū Vally and Miloli‘i Beach. Other regions traversed are Waimea Canyon’s hidden gems like Olokele Canyon and Manawaiopuna Falls–the famed waterfall from “Jurassic Park.” There are certain helicopter companies that even have permission to land in some of these remote places like Island Helicopters. In fact, each company has its own unique features and specialties that can be found by researching Kaua‘i helicopter tour reviews online. Read more
Though you’ll likely want to take pictures, you might think twice and just enjoy the moment. Taking pictures to document this kind of airborne adventure is no easy feat. On Kaua‘i helicopter tours, even seasoned photographers have trouble getting the right angle and have to deal with factors such as window glare. Jack Harter Helicopters, however, is an exception to the rule because its choppers are sans doors, which means fewer obstructions for a picture lover to cope with.
Kaua‘i helicopter tours take-off at various times of day and if you’re able to book early you’ll have a better chance of getting the tour you want and may even be eligible for discounts. Helicopter tours often have sales on their excursions and certain seasons offer different deals. Still, no matter which company you choose, the tour is well worth every penny.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Reserve Kauai Sea Tours Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March)
"Guaranteed" dolphin sighting plus snorkeling tour along Kauai's famous Na Pali Coast. $10 off early online bookings.
Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical miniture golf course!
Visit Pearl Harbor and tour Oahu on a self-guided day trip. Flight/car rental included.
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a tour of Oahu Island. Flight/transport included.
Self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
- 6-night Big Island & Kauai island-hopping adventure, starting from $959
- One-Day Neighbor Island Tours from Honolulu - Maui, Kauai or the Big Isle!
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,049. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Don’t miss the boat - Save $10 and see Dolphins (Whales Dec-March) with Kauai Sea Tours
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – All Islands
- Pearl Harbor + Oahu Island tour from $114.99 - BOOK NOW!
- Book Online & Save at Royal Lahaina Luau - $108 - BOOK NOW!
- Private lanai in all rooms! BOOK NOW
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Free golf with every stay!
- Outrigger Canoe Rides on Waikiki Beach for $30!
- SAVE $49.50! Free child’s ticket with purchase of adult ticket!
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Refuge Eco-Tour: Land at a secluded botanical preserve!
- Wild Tiki Fun Zone has something fun for all ages!