- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Kauai
Kaua‘i helicopter tours are a highly touted way to see the island. These aerial excursions provide astonishing views of the Garden Isle’s lush peaks and valleys. Helicopter tours on Kaua‘i offer guests a chance to witness inaccessible locations like the top of Mount Wai‘ale‘ale–one of the wettest spots on Earth–and the interior depths of Waimea Canyon.
Flights usually last about one hour and the best Kaua‘i helicopter tours explore similar terrain. Popular destinations include the Nā Pali Coast and several of its key geographical features like Honopū Vally and Miloli‘i Beach. Other regions traversed are Waimea Canyon’s hidden gems like Olokele Canyon and Manawaiopuna Falls–the famed waterfall from “Jurassic Park.” There are certain helicopter companies that even have permission to land in some of these remote places like Island Helicopters. In fact, each company has its own unique features and specialties that can be found by researching Kaua‘i helicopter tour reviews online. Read more
Though you’ll likely want to take pictures, you might think twice and just enjoy the moment. Taking pictures to document this kind of airborne adventure is no easy feat. On Kaua‘i helicopter tours, even seasoned photographers have trouble getting the right angle and have to deal with factors such as window glare. Jack Harter Helicopters, however, is an exception to the rule because its choppers are sans doors, which means fewer obstructions for a picture lover to cope with.
Kaua‘i helicopter tours take-off at various times of day and if you’re able to book early you’ll have a better chance of getting the tour you want and may even be eligible for discounts. Helicopter tours often have sales on their excursions and certain seasons offer different deals. Still, no matter which company you choose, the tour is well worth every penny.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Reserve Kauai Sea Tours Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March)
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
"Guaranteed" dolphin sighting plus snorkeling tour along Kauai's famous Na Pali Coast. $10 off early online bookings.
- Choose from over 300 Hawaiian island tours; relive history at Pearl Harbor, snorkle beautiful reefs, experience luaus, visit ancient volcanos & more!
- Island-hopping 6-night adventure, Maui and Kauai, from $989
- Experience Brick Oven Pizza's award-winning, secret recipe, homemade sauces and doughs. Whole pizzas from $12.70 plus soups, salads and more!
- ISLAND FEET is committed to fixing your foot problems - Plantar fasciitis, Heel Spurs, Bunions, Neuromas, Arch Pain and more. SHOP FOOTWEAR NOW!
- Ali'i Kayaks – use promo code HIFive for $5 discount. One of the best ways to see the hidden places on Kauai is on our Wailua River kayak adventure
- SAVE $25 on Hoverboarding Tour of Waikiki with code SAVE25!
- Hoverboarding: Exciting activity AND guided tour of Waikiki!
- Get on a snorkeling tour at Pu`u Keka`a (Black Rock)!
- Explore the Best Agriculture Tourism Destination in Hawaii
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Try our new Paddle Board Rentals by the hour $25!
- Lanai Snorkel & Dolphin Tour on Maui from $26.74 - BOOK NOW!
- Tropical Tantrum - hand painted batik Hawaiian clothing
- Snorkel by day, Luau at night! Combo starting at $215.