- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Kauai
Kaua‘i helicopter tours are a highly touted way to see the island. These aerial excursions provide astonishing views of the Garden Isle’s lush peaks and valleys. Helicopter tours on Kaua‘i offer guests a chance to witness inaccessible locations like the top of Mount Wai‘ale‘ale–one of the wettest spots on Earth–and the interior depths of Waimea Canyon.
Flights usually last about one hour and the best Kaua‘i helicopter tours explore similar terrain. Popular destinations include the Nā Pali Coast and several of its key geographical features like Honopū Vally and Miloli‘i Beach. Other regions traversed are Waimea Canyon’s hidden gems like Olokele Canyon and Manawaiopuna Falls–the famed waterfall from “Jurassic Park.” There are certain helicopter companies that even have permission to land in some of these remote places like Island Helicopters. In fact, each company has its own unique features and specialties that can be found by researching Kaua‘i helicopter tour reviews online. Read more
Though you’ll likely want to take pictures, you might think twice and just enjoy the moment. Taking pictures to document this kind of airborne adventure is no easy feat. On Kaua‘i helicopter tours, even seasoned photographers have trouble getting the right angle and have to deal with factors such as window glare. Jack Harter Helicopters, however, is an exception to the rule because its choppers are sans doors, which means fewer obstructions for a picture lover to cope with.
Kaua‘i helicopter tours take-off at various times of day and if you’re able to book early you’ll have a better chance of getting the tour you want and may even be eligible for discounts. Helicopter tours often have sales on their excursions and certain seasons offer different deals. Still, no matter which company you choose, the tour is well worth every penny.
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
- Oahu & Kauai Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $899. for 6 nights
- Oahu, Kauai, and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,039
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $1089
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo!
- Kids 2-11 swim with dolphins for $114 with code HIDEAL!
- $899 & up - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $140 including Lunch!
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- Adventure Starts Here! Northshore Zipline Maui - $119/person
- Save $10: Book your Na Pali catamaran adventure online!
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals from $89/night - BOOK NOW!
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!