- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Kauai
Kaua‘i helicopter tours are a highly touted way to see the island. These aerial excursions provide astonishing views of the Garden Isle’s lush peaks and valleys. Helicopter tours on Kaua‘i offer guests a chance to witness inaccessible locations like the top of Mount Wai‘ale‘ale–one of the wettest spots on Earth–and the interior depths of Waimea Canyon.
Flights usually last about one hour and the best Kaua‘i helicopter tours explore similar terrain. Popular destinations include the Nā Pali Coast and several of its key geographical features like Honopū Vally and Miloli‘i Beach. Other regions traversed are Waimea Canyon’s hidden gems like Olokele Canyon and Manawaiopuna Falls–the famed waterfall from “Jurassic Park.” There are certain helicopter companies that even have permission to land in some of these remote places like Island Helicopters. In fact, each company has its own unique features and specialties that can be found by researching Kaua‘i helicopter tour reviews online. Read more
Though you’ll likely want to take pictures, you might think twice and just enjoy the moment. Taking pictures to document this kind of airborne adventure is no easy feat. On Kaua‘i helicopter tours, even seasoned photographers have trouble getting the right angle and have to deal with factors such as window glare. Jack Harter Helicopters, however, is an exception to the rule because its choppers are sans doors, which means fewer obstructions for a picture lover to cope with.
Kaua‘i helicopter tours take-off at various times of day and if you’re able to book early you’ll have a better chance of getting the tour you want and may even be eligible for discounts. Helicopter tours often have sales on their excursions and certain seasons offer different deals. Still, no matter which company you choose, the tour is well worth every penny.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Book 2 tours and get 15% off the second tour!
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a city tour of Honolulu. Flight/transport included.
Reserve Kauai Sea Tours Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March)
Self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a tour of Oahu Island. Flight/transport included.
- Princeville Makai Golf Club Introduces the Brand New Mauka Disc Golf Course for All to Enjoy!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,129. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour – SAVE $500 per couple on all 2020 departures! 12 days starting at $2,099!
- $10 off your NĀ PALI COAST RAFT ADVENTURE with Nā Pali Riders
- $1,189 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- Sunday Night Trivia at Down the Hatch Maui starts at 10PM!
- Snorkel by day, Luau at night! Combo starting at $215.
- Experience all of Oahu for $118 on an Island and You tour!
- Save up to 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Save up to 25% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- A Local Favorite: Music, Cocktails & Cuisine at Blue Note
- WAIKIKI ESCAPE Save up to 20% when you stay 3 or more nights
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii: SAVE 10% when booking 10 days in advance
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $69.95