- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Kauai
Kaua‘i helicopter tours are a highly touted way to see the island. These aerial excursions provide astonishing views of the Garden Isle’s lush peaks and valleys. Helicopter tours on Kaua‘i offer guests a chance to witness inaccessible locations like the top of Mount Wai‘ale‘ale–one of the wettest spots on Earth–and the interior depths of Waimea Canyon.
Flights usually last about one hour and the best Kaua‘i helicopter tours explore similar terrain. Popular destinations include the Nā Pali Coast and several of its key geographical features like Honopū Vally and Miloli‘i Beach. Other regions traversed are Waimea Canyon’s hidden gems like Olokele Canyon and Manawaiopuna Falls–the famed waterfall from “Jurassic Park.” There are certain helicopter companies that even have permission to land in some of these remote places like Island Helicopters. In fact, each company has its own unique features and specialties that can be found by researching Kaua‘i helicopter tour reviews online. Read more
Though you’ll likely want to take pictures, you might think twice and just enjoy the moment. Taking pictures to document this kind of airborne adventure is no easy feat. On Kaua‘i helicopter tours, even seasoned photographers have trouble getting the right angle and have to deal with factors such as window glare. Jack Harter Helicopters, however, is an exception to the rule because its choppers are sans doors, which means fewer obstructions for a picture lover to cope with.
Kaua‘i helicopter tours take-off at various times of day and if you’re able to book early you’ll have a better chance of getting the tour you want and may even be eligible for discounts. Helicopter tours often have sales on their excursions and certain seasons offer different deals. Still, no matter which company you choose, the tour is well worth every penny.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Reserve Kauai Sea Tours Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March)
Self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical miniture golf course!
"Guaranteed" dolphin sighting plus snorkeling tour along Kauai's famous Na Pali Coast. $10 off early online bookings.
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a tour of Oahu Island. Flight/transport included.
Book 2 tours and get 15% off the second tour!
- 6-night Big Island & Kauai island-hopping adventure, starting from $1,029
- $10 off your NĀ PALI COAST RAFT ADVENTURE with Nā Pali Riders
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- See More Hawaii with Hawaii’s favorite little airline Mokulele Airlines, BOOK NOW!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Private Pearl Harbor + Oahu tour (4-24 people) from $699.99!
- Tropical Hawaiian Tours: Oahu Circle Island Tour - $100/person
- Kauai Sea Tours takes you to remote beaches others cannot!
- Book The Paradise Wedding You Deserve Anywhere in Hawaii
- Best Whalewatch tour on Maui. Book and save 10%
- Web Special: Waikiki & Hawaii Gun Club – Hawaii’s #1 Shooting Experience
- RIDE Horseback, Double Zipline & more-starting at just $119!
- Live Music in an Intimate Setting: See the Blue Note Lineup
- [SCUBA] Dive into adventure with Dive Oahu for $149!
- Spice up Date Night: Music, Comedy & Cocktails at Blue Note