- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Helicopter Tours on Kauai
Kaua‘i helicopter tours are a highly touted way to see the island. These aerial excursions provide astonishing views of the Garden Isle’s lush peaks and valleys. Helicopter tours on Kaua‘i offer guests a chance to witness inaccessible locations like the top of Mount Wai‘ale‘ale–one of the wettest spots on Earth–and the interior depths of Waimea Canyon.
Flights usually last about one hour and the best Kaua‘i helicopter tours explore similar terrain. Popular destinations include the Nā Pali Coast and several of its key geographical features like Honopū Vally and Miloli‘i Beach. Other regions traversed are Waimea Canyon’s hidden gems like Olokele Canyon and Manawaiopuna Falls–the famed waterfall from “Jurassic Park.” There are certain helicopter companies that even have permission to land in some of these remote places like Island Helicopters. In fact, each company has its own unique features and specialties that can be found by researching Kaua‘i helicopter tour reviews online. Read more
Though you’ll likely want to take pictures, you might think twice and just enjoy the moment. Taking pictures to document this kind of airborne adventure is no easy feat. On Kaua‘i helicopter tours, even seasoned photographers have trouble getting the right angle and have to deal with factors such as window glare. Jack Harter Helicopters, however, is an exception to the rule because its choppers are sans doors, which means fewer obstructions for a picture lover to cope with.
Kaua‘i helicopter tours take-off at various times of day and if you’re able to book early you’ll have a better chance of getting the tour you want and may even be eligible for discounts. Helicopter tours often have sales on their excursions and certain seasons offer different deals. Still, no matter which company you choose, the tour is well worth every penny.
Helicopter Tours Directory
Visit Pearl Harbor and tour Oahu on a self-guided day trip. Flight/car rental included.
Reserve Kauai Sea Tours Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March)
Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical miniture golf course!
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- FREE Cruise Gratuities, up to $203 per couple! Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour - 12 Days now from only $2,299!
- Explore Kauai’s remote Nualolo Kai ancient site and beach on a Kauai Sea Tours Napali Raft Adventure: Book online - Save $10!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Book 7 nights or more and receive 10% off your entire stay! Offer valid for stays completed by December 20, 2018 at Hotel Coral Reef!
- Save 20%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Kona Resort
- Experience the real Hawaii in small group tours, from $59
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- From $1,299 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- 10% OFF Kauai horseback riding! Click here & call to book!
- Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger; a hidden oasis. From $186
- Sample heirloom sugar cane rum at Kō Hana Distillery - $25
- MAUI'S BEST LUAU - Old Lahaina Luau - BOOK NOW!
- Start your search for a Hawaii Vacation. Book Now!
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.