- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Farm Tours on Kauai
Learn about Kaua‘i’s exotic agricultural industry by attending a farm tour. Visit local farms that produce products unique to Hawai‘i, taste the sweet succulent nectar of tropical fruits and discover how produce is grown and harvested on the island.
Chocolate lovers beware – you might not want to leave. This tour takes you through an 8-acre chocolate tree orchard located in Kapa‘a. This is one of the few places you’ll ever get to do this, as Hawai‘i is the only state that commercially grows cacao. Included in the tour is a leisurely stroll through lush gardens with colorful flowers and the chance to taste tropical fruits like lilikoi and rambutan. Your sweet tooth will be exceptionally satisfied after an 11-course dark chocolate taste-testing soiree. Tours are offered several days a week. Visit steelgrass.org for more information.
Kauai Kunana Dairy
Interact with a herd of friendly goats and sample the cheese that’s created from their milk at this North Shore micro dairy farm. You’ll learn about the entire process from how the goats are milked to how the final artisan product is made. Moreover, you get to walk through a lovely organic tropical orchard with trees like mango, avocado, lychee, citrus and breadfruit and learn about other products grown on the farm from vegetables to herbs. Tours are held at 9 a.m. every Wednesday. Visit kauaikunanadairy.com for more information. Read more
Kauai Coffee Plantation
This is the largest coffee grower in the state, as well as the country, since the beans are only commercially grown in Hawai‘i — the ʻEle‘ele plantation contains four million coffee trees on more than 3,000 acres of land. Personalized tours are offered throughout the week but your best bet is to jump in on one of the four free daily tours. You’ll learn about how the coffee is grown, harvested and produced into the final product as you journey along a lovely pathway. You also have the opportunity to sample a vast assortment of unique coffee flavors, including banana and macadamia. Visit kauaicoffee.com for more information.
Hoopulapula Haraguchi Rice Mill
Located on a taro farm within a National Wildlife Refuge in lush Hanalei, this guided tour includes visiting the state’s only remaining rice mill dating back to the 1800s. Visiting here includes accessing privately owned land and learning about the island’s agricultural and cultural history. You also get to check out endangered birds, learn about kalo (taro) cultivation and enjoy food that features products from the farm. Tours are offered at 10 a.m. every Wednesday. Visit haraguchiricemill.org for more information.
Farm Tours Directory
Visit Pearl Harbor and tour Oahu on a self-guided day trip. Flight/car rental included.
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a city tour of Honolulu. Flight/transport included.
Book 2 tours and get 15% off the second tour!
"Guaranteed" dolphin sighting plus snorkeling tour along Kauai's famous Na Pali Coast. $10 off early online bookings.
- Nutrient Dense Hawaiian Cascara Juice Made with Nature's Best Kept Secret from KonaRed - SHOP NOW
- Arriving soon? Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! It’s a Hawaiian tradition you won’t want to miss. Book Now
- SAVE $900 per couple! Departs 1/30 & 2/13, Ultimate Hawaii 4 Island - 13 Days now from only $1,799!
- ISLAND FEET is committed to fixing your foot problems - Plantar fasciitis, Heel Spurs, Bunions, Neuromas, Arch Pain and more. SHOP FOOTWEAR NOW!
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: 10% OFF Kauai horseback riding adventure for the whole family at Silver Falls Ranch! Must call to book and mention Hawaii.com.
- From $1,629 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices
- Lanai Snorkel & Dolphin Tour on Maui from $26.74 - BOOK NOW!
- Seats sell out quickly @ Kauai Sea Tours: Book Today-$10 off
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at Il Lupino
- Annie’s Burgers-BEST BURGER in HI by Business Insider Mag
- From $1,249 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- Enjoy The Kapalua Villas Maui from 56% off!
- Hawaii timeshare owners enjoy the most benefits! See how!
- $25 lunch for 2 at Brick Over Pizza! Med. pizza + soup/salad