- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Evening Shows on Kauai
The most spectacular nighttime show on Kaua‘i is actually provided by Mother Nature and completely free of charge. Each night, if clouds don’t spoil the fun, the island’s sky is lit by billions of stars. The Milky Way, meteors and planets not normally seen in other parts of the world where light pollution abounds, can readily be viewed. Take a front row seat at any number of beaches or other remote locations around the island where there’s little light interference and you’ll be aghast by the infinite universe.
If you’re looking for a little more festivity, there are plenty of options, including one of the many lū‘au hosted around the island. The Smith Family Garden Lū‘au, located in Wailua, is the perfect example of a traditional Hawaiian celebration and an evening well spent. You’ll not only enjoy the gorgeous acreage the property is located on, but imbibe in mai tais and dine on local flavors. However, it’s the show that follows this feast that is bound to entertain, as it’s steeped in Polynesian culture and includes Tahitian and fire dancing.
The Kaua‘i Community College Performing Arts Center also has a regular lineup of performances. Many local entertainers like Makana, as well as national and international performers, have graced this sophisticated theatre’s stage. The Kaua‘i Concert Association also hosts musicians from around the world that perform mostly classical music here each year.
Theatre productions presented by local groups like Kaua‘i Community Players, Women in Theatre and Hawai‘i Children’s Theatre are another evening entertainment option. They have been known to present a whole host of productions from intimate plays to grand musicals. Visit their websites to find out what’s playing while you’re in town.
Kaua‘i doesn’t simply offer daytime activities. As soon as the sun goes down, there are many ways to stay amused.
Evening Shows Directory
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
Self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a tour of Oahu Island. Flight/transport included.
Visit Pearl Harbor and tour Oahu on a self-guided day trip. Flight/car rental included.
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a city tour of Honolulu. Flight/transport included.
Book 2 tours and get 15% off the second tour!
- Enjoy Kauai's longest ride with Koloa Zipline or get dirty on an ATV Off Road Adventure!
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai’s 50-55 minute circle-island helicopter tour! Check out their website or call direct.
- $10 off your NĀ PALI COAST RAFT ADVENTURE with Nā Pali Riders
- Don’t miss the boat - Save $10 and see Dolphins (Whales Dec-March) with Kauai Sea Tours
- $1,109 & up - Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki!
- Reserve the Royal Lahaina’s Myths of Maui Luau Show: $115 pp
- Refuge Eco-Tour: Land at a secluded botanical preserve!
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii: SAVE 10% when booking 10 days in advance
- Find unique & local-made items at our Ku’ono Waiwai store
- From farm to bottle: $25 Tasting Tour of Ko Hana Agricole Rum Distillery
- $30 Waikiki Marine Life Sail w/ Mana Kai Catamaran-BOOK NOW!
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!