- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Evening Shows on Kauai
The most spectacular nighttime show on Kaua‘i is actually provided by Mother Nature and completely free of charge. Each night, if clouds don’t spoil the fun, the island’s sky is lit by billions of stars. The Milky Way, meteors and planets not normally seen in other parts of the world where light pollution abounds, can readily be viewed. Take a front row seat at any number of beaches or other remote locations around the island where there’s little light interference and you’ll be aghast by the infinite universe.
If you’re looking for a little more festivity, there are plenty of options, including one of the many lū‘au hosted around the island. The Smith Family Garden Lū‘au, located in Wailua, is the perfect example of a traditional Hawaiian celebration and an evening well spent. You’ll not only enjoy the gorgeous acreage the property is located on, but imbibe in mai tais and dine on local flavors. However, it’s the show that follows this feast that is bound to entertain, as it’s steeped in Polynesian culture and includes Tahitian and fire dancing.
The Kaua‘i Community College Performing Arts Center also has a regular lineup of performances. Many local entertainers like Makana, as well as national and international performers, have graced this sophisticated theatre’s stage. The Kaua‘i Concert Association also hosts musicians from around the world that perform mostly classical music here each year.
Theatre productions presented by local groups like Kaua‘i Community Players, Women in Theatre and Hawai‘i Children’s Theatre are another evening entertainment option. They have been known to present a whole host of productions from intimate plays to grand musicals. Visit their websites to find out what’s playing while you’re in town.
Kaua‘i doesn’t simply offer daytime activities. As soon as the sun goes down, there are many ways to stay amused.
Evening Shows Directory
"Guaranteed" dolphin sighting plus snorkeling tour along Kauai's famous Na Pali Coast. $10 off early online bookings.
Book 2 tours and get 15% off the second tour!
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a tour of Oahu Island. Flight/transport included.
Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical miniture golf course!
Self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour – 12 days now from only $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple on select departures!
- Volunteer your time and services and join in fun and impactful activities at low or no cost - a service of travel2change, a progressive non-profit.
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- 6-night Big Island & Kauai island-hopping adventure, starting from $1,029
- Ali'i Kayaks – use promo code HIFive for $5 discount. One of the best ways to see the hidden places on Kauai is on our Wailua River kayak adventure
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- $969 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- Maui four-course Sunset Dinner Cruise. Book & Save 10%
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 35% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- Find your perfect vacation home in Kona from $89/night!
- Adventure Starts Here! Northshore Zipline Maui - $119/person
- Enjoy Suites from $216 at Paradise Bay Resort on Oahu
- Sunday Night Trivia at Down the Hatch Maui starts at 10PM!
- Taste love in a bottle: Visit the Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum Distillery - $25
- Maui, Kauai or Big Island to PEARL HARBOR day trip $329.99.