- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Evening Shows on Kauai
The most spectacular nighttime show on Kaua‘i is actually provided by Mother Nature and completely free of charge. Each night, if clouds don’t spoil the fun, the island’s sky is lit by billions of stars. The Milky Way, meteors and planets not normally seen in other parts of the world where light pollution abounds, can readily be viewed. Take a front row seat at any number of beaches or other remote locations around the island where there’s little light interference and you’ll be aghast by the infinite universe.
If you’re looking for a little more festivity, there are plenty of options, including one of the many lū‘au hosted around the island. The Smith Family Garden Lū‘au, located in Wailua, is the perfect example of a traditional Hawaiian celebration and an evening well spent. You’ll not only enjoy the gorgeous acreage the property is located on, but imbibe in mai tais and dine on local flavors. However, it’s the show that follows this feast that is bound to entertain, as it’s steeped in Polynesian culture and includes Tahitian and fire dancing.
The Kaua‘i Community College Performing Arts Center also has a regular lineup of performances. Many local entertainers like Makana, as well as national and international performers, have graced this sophisticated theatre’s stage. The Kaua‘i Concert Association also hosts musicians from around the world that perform mostly classical music here each year.
Theatre productions presented by local groups like Kaua‘i Community Players, Women in Theatre and Hawai‘i Children’s Theatre are another evening entertainment option. They have been known to present a whole host of productions from intimate plays to grand musicals. Visit their websites to find out what’s playing while you’re in town.
Kaua‘i doesn’t simply offer daytime activities. As soon as the sun goes down, there are many ways to stay amused.
Evening Shows Directory
Reserve Kauai Sea Tours Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March)
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical miniture golf course!
Visit Pearl Harbor and tour Oahu on a self-guided day trip. Flight/car rental included.
- Discover the tastes of Pacific Rim-inspired cuisine in a relaxed, open-air locale. The possibilities are endless at Kukui's on Kalapaki Beach
- Join us for Ruth’s Fall Crush: our tasty filet with shrimp plus a glass of cabernet for $50, only at our Lahaina, Wailea, Mauna Lani and Kauai Restaurants thru 10/27/19.
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Perfect Steaks. Perfect Drinks. Hand-Selected Pairings, Just Some Of Ruth's Many Talents. Join Us At Ruth's Chris Steak House.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Nā Pali Riders offers one of a kind Whale Expeditions
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Receive Military Discounts For Your Service
- From $1,209 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- 13-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour from $1,999! SAVE $350pp
- Tropical Hawaiian Tours: Oahu Circle Island Tour - $100/person
- $949 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals from $89/night - BOOK NOW!
- Kauai Sea Tours takes you to remote beaches others cannot!
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special: $115pp