- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Evening Shows on Kauai
The most spectacular nighttime show on Kaua‘i is actually provided by Mother Nature and completely free of charge. Each night, if clouds don’t spoil the fun, the island’s sky is lit by billions of stars. The Milky Way, meteors and planets not normally seen in other parts of the world where light pollution abounds, can readily be viewed. Take a front row seat at any number of beaches or other remote locations around the island where there’s little light interference and you’ll be aghast by the infinite universe.
If you’re looking for a little more festivity, there are plenty of options, including one of the many lū‘au hosted around the island. The Smith Family Garden Lū‘au, located in Wailua, is the perfect example of a traditional Hawaiian celebration and an evening well spent. You’ll not only enjoy the gorgeous acreage the property is located on, but imbibe in mai tais and dine on local flavors. However, it’s the show that follows this feast that is bound to entertain, as it’s steeped in Polynesian culture and includes Tahitian and fire dancing.
The Kaua‘i Community College Performing Arts Center also has a regular lineup of performances. Many local entertainers like Makana, as well as national and international performers, have graced this sophisticated theatre’s stage. The Kaua‘i Concert Association also hosts musicians from around the world that perform mostly classical music here each year.
Theatre productions presented by local groups like Kaua‘i Community Players, Women in Theatre and Hawai‘i Children’s Theatre are another evening entertainment option. They have been known to present a whole host of productions from intimate plays to grand musicals. Visit their websites to find out what’s playing while you’re in town.
Kaua‘i doesn’t simply offer daytime activities. As soon as the sun goes down, there are many ways to stay amused.
Evening Shows Directory
Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical miniture golf course!
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
"Guaranteed" dolphin sighting plus snorkeling tour along Kauai's famous Na Pali Coast. $10 off early online bookings.
- $25 lunch for 2 at Brick Oven Pizza - Get a medium 1-topping pizza to share & a cup of soup or tossed salad each! Enjoy award-winning pizza!
- Up to 25% OFF: Winter, Spring, and Summer Deals at 350+ Maui & Kauai Condos!
- Book online & save $10 on Smith Family Garden Luau, Kauai!
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Trading Places Maui is an alternative timeshare exchange program serving all Hawaiian Islands! Trade local and see the difference.
- Get a Baker's Dozen from Hamakua Mac Nut Company! SHOP NOW!
- Save 20%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Kona Resort
- $5 double 20oz house margaritas on Tues. @ Fred's Mexican
- SHOP orthotic footwear at Island Feet!
- Hawaii Ocean Project: Maui's most booked tours for 35 years!
- Get 15% off paddle board lessons in Kailua w/ code
- $25 heirloom sugar cane rum tasting tour - BOOK NOW!
- Text "BeachAlerts" to 43766 now for current beach conditions
- Royal Lahaina Resort’s Myths of Maui Luau Special: $115pp
- Flumin' Kohala-Truly a one of a kind experience 808-933-HAWI