- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Evening Shows on Kauai
The most spectacular nighttime show on Kaua‘i is actually provided by Mother Nature and completely free of charge. Each night, if clouds don’t spoil the fun, the island’s sky is lit by billions of stars. The Milky Way, meteors and planets not normally seen in other parts of the world where light pollution abounds, can readily be viewed. Take a front row seat at any number of beaches or other remote locations around the island where there’s little light interference and you’ll be aghast by the infinite universe.
If you’re looking for a little more festivity, there are plenty of options, including one of the many lū‘au hosted around the island. The Smith Family Garden Lū‘au, located in Wailua, is the perfect example of a traditional Hawaiian celebration and an evening well spent. You’ll not only enjoy the gorgeous acreage the property is located on, but imbibe in mai tais and dine on local flavors. However, it’s the show that follows this feast that is bound to entertain, as it’s steeped in Polynesian culture and includes Tahitian and fire dancing.
The Kaua‘i Community College Performing Arts Center also has a regular lineup of performances. Many local entertainers like Makana, as well as national and international performers, have graced this sophisticated theatre’s stage. The Kaua‘i Concert Association also hosts musicians from around the world that perform mostly classical music here each year.
Theatre productions presented by local groups like Kaua‘i Community Players, Women in Theatre and Hawai‘i Children’s Theatre are another evening entertainment option. They have been known to present a whole host of productions from intimate plays to grand musicals. Visit their websites to find out what’s playing while you’re in town.
Kaua‘i doesn’t simply offer daytime activities. As soon as the sun goes down, there are many ways to stay amused.
Evening Shows Directory
Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical miniture golf course!
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a city tour of Honolulu. Flight/transport included.
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
Book 2 tours and get 15% off the second tour!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Ultimate Hawaii 4 Island escorted tour - 13 Days now from only $1,899! SAVE $900 per couple on select departures! Inter-island flights included.
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,409
- Don’t miss the boat - Save $10 and see Dolphins (Whales Dec-March) with Kauai Sea Tours
- Choose from over 300 Hawaiian island tours; relive history at Pearl Harbor, snorkle beautiful reefs, experience luaus, visit ancient volcanos & more!
- Hawaii Ocean Project: Maui's most booked tours for 35 years!
- A Local Favorite: Music, Cocktails & Cuisine at Blue Note
- Seats sell out quickly @ Kauai Sea Tours: Book Today-$10 off
- Sample heirloom sugar cane rum at Ko Hana Distillery - $25
- Tour Tropical Cacao Farm & Taste Tree-to-Bar Chocolate!
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- Oceanfront Royal Kona Resort – Aloha Rates from $155/nt
- Sunday Night Trivia at Down the Hatch Maui starts at 10PM!
- Find your perfect vacation home in Kona from $89/night!
- Count On Us For The Paradise Wedding Your Love Deserves