- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Evening Shows on Kauai
The most spectacular nighttime show on Kaua‘i is actually provided by Mother Nature and completely free of charge. Each night, if clouds don’t spoil the fun, the island’s sky is lit by billions of stars. The Milky Way, meteors and planets not normally seen in other parts of the world where light pollution abounds, can readily be viewed. Take a front row seat at any number of beaches or other remote locations around the island where there’s little light interference and you’ll be aghast by the infinite universe.
If you’re looking for a little more festivity, there are plenty of options, including one of the many lū‘au hosted around the island. The Smith Family Garden Lū‘au, located in Wailua, is the perfect example of a traditional Hawaiian celebration and an evening well spent. You’ll not only enjoy the gorgeous acreage the property is located on, but imbibe in mai tais and dine on local flavors. However, it’s the show that follows this feast that is bound to entertain, as it’s steeped in Polynesian culture and includes Tahitian and fire dancing.
The Kaua‘i Community College Performing Arts Center also has a regular lineup of performances. Many local entertainers like Makana, as well as national and international performers, have graced this sophisticated theatre’s stage. The Kaua‘i Concert Association also hosts musicians from around the world that perform mostly classical music here each year.
Theatre productions presented by local groups like Kaua‘i Community Players, Women in Theatre and Hawai‘i Children’s Theatre are another evening entertainment option. They have been known to present a whole host of productions from intimate plays to grand musicals. Visit their websites to find out what’s playing while you’re in town.
Kaua‘i doesn’t simply offer daytime activities. As soon as the sun goes down, there are many ways to stay amused.
Evening Shows Directory
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a city tour of Honolulu. Flight/transport included.
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a tour of Oahu Island. Flight/transport included.
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
Visit Pearl Harbor and tour Oahu on a self-guided day trip. Flight/car rental included.
Book 2 tours and get 15% off the second tour!
Self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
"Guaranteed" dolphin sighting plus snorkeling tour along Kauai's famous Na Pali Coast. $10 off early online bookings.
- Island Helicopters offers unique tours around this tropical paradise; including one of Hawaii’s most elite tours, the Jurassic Falls Landing Adventure
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour – 12 days now from only $1,999! SAVE $900 per couple on select departures!
- Check out our daily web specials.
- Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour - 13-day guided tour now from only $1,799! SAVE $1,100 per couple on select departures! Inter-island flights included.
- Arriving soon? Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! It’s a Hawaiian tradition you won’t want to miss. Book Now
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Enjoy Wolfgang's superb Porterhouse Steak: $109.95 for two
- Surfs up with Dive Oahu and Surf! 1-hour lessons $125!
- Eat local, feel local with Island and You tours for $118!
- Island Feet are happy feet! Orthotic footwear - SHOP NOW!
- A pair of BLT sliders are only $7 during happy hour at Tropics Tap House.
- Visit Veteran-owned, Family-operated Working Cacao Farm!
- From $1,159 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- Family-friendly Cacao Farm Tour & Tasting – Kids < 6 Free!
- Taste love in a bottle: Visit the Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum Distillery - $25