- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
ATV Tours on Kauai
Explore regions of the lush Garden Isle that even most kama‘aina (local residents) aren’t privy to on one of the many ATV tours on Kaua‘i. Adventurers who don’t mind a bumpy ride or getting down and dirty will love the adventure.
There are three Kaua‘i ATV tours to choose from – two are located on the South Shore of the island and the third is in Princeville on the North Shore. Each off-road outing lasts approximately three to four hours, depending on the type of tour that best suits your adventuresome needs. All are located on privately owned land, so it’s a great way to see the more exotic parts of the island.
Guests hop in “mud bugs” (two-seaters) or “ohana bugs” (four-seaters) and traverse a historic sugarcane plantation in Koloa. One of the unique aspects of their tours is the ability to drive through a mountain tunnel that was formerly used to transport sugarcane. Kaua‘i ATV has a 23-mile long tour that treats guests to a waterfall where they can enjoy a refreshing dip in one of Kahili Mountain Ridge’s delicious pools. Read more
For those who would rather get grubby on the North Shore, Princeville Ranch Adventures has an “Off Road Adventure” that includes two zip lines as well as a hike to a waterfall for a swim and picnic.
You’ll need to book an ATV tour if you want to jump in one of these vehicles as individual ATV rentals are not available on the island. So choose wisely and delight in exploring some of Kaua‘i’s most unchartered territory.
ATV Tours Directory
Kauai ATV Tour with Kipu Ranch Adventures
Who’s afraid of a little dirt? Not you? Excellent! Sometimes…
Reserve Kauai Sea Tours Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March)
Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical miniture golf course!
Book 2 tours and get 15% off the second tour!
Self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri and take a city tour of Honolulu from $97.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $329.99.
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages - Hotel, Activities, Meals and Transfers! Oahu (Waikiki), Maui, Kauai and the Big Island - From Only $970 pp
- It’s a NEVER-ENDING Summer at Castle Resorts & Hotels! Save up to 30% OFF! For Stays Now until 12/15/2019!
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island from $97.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $329.99.
- Get your unique, stylish and locally made Red Dirt Shirts when you visit Kauai. They also carry a wide range of volcanic shirts, aloha wear & hats.
- $10 off your Kauai adventure with Nā Pali Riders
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – All Islands
- Text "BeachAlerts" to 43766 now for current beach conditions
- Kauai’s Real Dirt Shirts in Waimea, starting at $10
- From $79 - Kona Whales-Guaranteed powerboat cruises
- Fly 800-1,200 feet above Kona with UFO Parasail - $89+
- Experience epic volcanic landscapes on Haleakala with Sunrise, Summit, and Sunset Bike and Vehicle Tours
- Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing Tour - $180/person - BOOK NOW!
- Discounts at Dolphin Quest for Hawaii Residents and Military
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals from $89/night - BOOK NOW!