- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
ATV Tours on Kauai
Explore regions of the lush Garden Isle that even most kama‘aina (local residents) aren’t privy to on one of the many ATV tours on Kaua‘i. Adventurers who don’t mind a bumpy ride or getting down and dirty will love the adventure.
There are three Kaua‘i ATV tours to choose from – two are located on the South Shore of the island and the third is in Princeville on the North Shore. Each off-road outing lasts approximately three to four hours, depending on the type of tour that best suits your adventuresome needs. All are located on privately owned land, so it’s a great way to see the more exotic parts of the island.
Guests hop in “mud bugs” (two-seaters) or “ohana bugs” (four-seaters) and traverse a historic sugarcane plantation in Koloa. One of the unique aspects of their tours is the ability to drive through a mountain tunnel that was formerly used to transport sugarcane. Kaua‘i ATV has a 23-mile long tour that treats guests to a waterfall where they can enjoy a refreshing dip in one of Kahili Mountain Ridge’s delicious pools. Read more
For those who would rather get grubby on the North Shore, Princeville Ranch Adventures has an “Off Road Adventure” that includes two zip lines as well as a hike to a waterfall for a swim and picnic.
You’ll need to book an ATV tour if you want to jump in one of these vehicles as individual ATV rentals are not available on the island. So choose wisely and delight in exploring some of Kaua‘i’s most unchartered territory.
ATV Tours Directory
Kauai ATV Tour with Kipu Ranch Adventures
Who’s afraid of a little dirt? Not you? Excellent! Sometimes…
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a city tour of Honolulu. Flight/transport included.
Visit Pearl Harbor and tour Oahu on a self-guided day trip. Flight/car rental included.
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
Anaina Hou Mini Golf & Gardens - not your typical miniture golf course!
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: 10% OFF Kauai horseback riding adventure for the whole family at Silver Falls Ranch! Must call to book and mention Hawaii.com.
- Enjoy Kauai's longest ride with Koloa Zipline or get dirty on an ATV Off Road Adventure!
- Island Feet specializes in orthotic footwear and is committed to fixing your foot problems. FREE foot analysis at their Maui location - SHOP NOW!
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- $1 admission per person to the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet!
- Tour the heritage sugarcane fields and taste Hawaii’s Kō Hana Rum - $25
- Sunset dinner cruise on Maui from $96.40 - BOOK NOW!
- Shop rates w/3 car rental partners. Receive a discount
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai!
- Hawaii's largest open-air marketplace. $1 Admission/person!
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- "Best of Hanalei” Luau every Wednesday - Discounts Offered
- Kauai’s Waimea Plantation Cottages From $209 Per Room Night!