- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
ATV Tours on Kauai
Explore regions of the lush Garden Isle that even most kama‘aina (local residents) aren’t privy to on one of the many ATV tours on Kaua‘i. Adventurers who don’t mind a bumpy ride or getting down and dirty will love the adventure.
There are three Kaua‘i ATV tours to choose from – two are located on the South Shore of the island and the third is in Princeville on the North Shore. Each off-road outing lasts approximately three to four hours, depending on the type of tour that best suits your adventuresome needs. All are located on privately owned land, so it’s a great way to see the more exotic parts of the island.
Guests hop in “mud bugs” (two-seaters) or “ohana bugs” (four-seaters) and traverse a historic sugarcane plantation in Koloa. One of the unique aspects of their tours is the ability to drive through a mountain tunnel that was formerly used to transport sugarcane. Kaua‘i ATV has a 23-mile long tour that treats guests to a waterfall where they can enjoy a refreshing dip in one of Kahili Mountain Ridge’s delicious pools. Read more
For those who would rather get grubby on the North Shore, Princeville Ranch Adventures has an “Off Road Adventure” that includes two zip lines as well as a hike to a waterfall for a swim and picnic.
You’ll need to book an ATV tour if you want to jump in one of these vehicles as individual ATV rentals are not available on the island. So choose wisely and delight in exploring some of Kaua‘i’s most unchartered territory.
ATV Tours Directory
Kauai ATV Tour with Kipu Ranch Adventures
Who’s afraid of a little dirt? Not you? Excellent! Sometimes…
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a city tour of Honolulu. Flight/transport included.
Visit Pearl Harbor and tour Oahu on a self-guided day trip. Flight/car rental included.
Reserve Kauai Sea Tours Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March)
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a tour of Oahu Island. Flight/transport included.
- Locally owned and operated, Island Helicopters has nearly 40 years in the tourism industry on the Garden Island of Kauai.
- Don’t miss the boat - Save $10 and see Dolphins (Whales Dec-March) with Kauai Sea Tours
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- INTERNET SPECIAL: Book online and save $30 per person on a 60-65 minute AStar Helicopter Tour at Jack Harter Helicopters. Only $259 per person!
- Only with Island Helicopters can visitors land at Manawaiopuna Falls and feel the awesome power of the waterfall made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Save 25%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Nā Pali Riders offers one of a kind Whale Expeditions
- Swim with dolphins & sea turtles for $146 with code HIDEAL!
- Kids 2-11 swim with dolphins for $114 with code HIDEAL!
- Island Helicopters is Kauai’s premiere helicopter tour!
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- Best Whalewatch tour on Maui. Book and save 10%
- Experience ″farm-to-beach″ dining at Reef Bar & Market Grill!
- Enjoy Pacific Rim & island-inspired cuisine @ Kukui's
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates