- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
ATV Tours on Kauai
Explore regions of the lush Garden Isle that even most kama‘aina (local residents) aren’t privy to on one of the many ATV tours on Kaua‘i. Adventurers who don’t mind a bumpy ride or getting down and dirty will love the adventure.
There are three Kaua‘i ATV tours to choose from – two are located on the South Shore of the island and the third is in Princeville on the North Shore. Each off-road outing lasts approximately three to four hours, depending on the type of tour that best suits your adventuresome needs. All are located on privately owned land, so it’s a great way to see the more exotic parts of the island.
Guests hop in “mud bugs” (two-seaters) or “ohana bugs” (four-seaters) and traverse a historic sugarcane plantation in Koloa. One of the unique aspects of their tours is the ability to drive through a mountain tunnel that was formerly used to transport sugarcane. Kaua‘i ATV has a 23-mile long tour that treats guests to a waterfall where they can enjoy a refreshing dip in one of Kahili Mountain Ridge’s delicious pools. Read more
For those who would rather get grubby on the North Shore, Princeville Ranch Adventures has an “Off Road Adventure” that includes two zip lines as well as a hike to a waterfall for a swim and picnic.
You’ll need to book an ATV tour if you want to jump in one of these vehicles as individual ATV rentals are not available on the island. So choose wisely and delight in exploring some of Kaua‘i’s most unchartered territory.
ATV Tours Directory
Kauai ATV Tour with Kipu Ranch Adventures
Who’s afraid of a little dirt? Not you? Excellent! Sometimes…
Reserve Kauai Sea Tours Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March)
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
Book 2 tours and get 15% off the second tour!
- Locally owned and operated, Island Helicopters has nearly 40 years in the tourism industry on the Garden Island of Kauai.
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Arriving soon? Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! It’s a Hawaiian tradition you won’t want to miss. Book Now
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Get your unique, stylish and locally made Red Dirt Shirts when you visit Kauai. They also carry a wide range of volcanic shirts, aloha wear & hats.
- Grand Naniloa Resort: the home of hula, art and culture!
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- $1 admission per person to the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- Mike's Huli Chicken: Treat yourself to Hawaii's best Huli chicken!
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Free golf with every stay!
- Send Flowers Hawaiian-Style! Nationwide delivery.
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Kauai Sea Tours takes you to remote beaches others cannot!
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast at Royal Lahaina Resort. $229/night