The island of Kauai is shaped like a circle with the highest peak at the center of the island. The main highway roughly follows the coastline. However, you cannot drive completely around the island. Kaua’i North Shore is dominated by beautiful, fluted sea cliffs.
Learn more about what to expect on Kauaʻi by reading some of the articles below.
The island of Kauaʻi is known as the Garden Isle because of its lush and beautiful terrain. Between the beaches and dramatic garden backdrops, there is no shortage of places to get married or host a vow renewal ceremony.
Find a Wedding Photographer on Kauai
When it comes to booking a wedding photographer to capture the moments of your special day, you’re not about to go with just anyone. That’s why Hawaii.com has done the legwork for you, rounding up the best and highest rated Kauai wedding photographers. Check out our list of the top photographers on the Garden Isle….
- From $89 - Snorkel cruise on Oahu's stunning Ko Olina coast with Hawaii Nautical
- Grab your favorite plate lunch at any Rainbow Drive-in locations! Don't forget to add a slush float!
- Oahu, Kauai, and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,099
- Air & room packages starting from $1,789. See Oahu and the Big Island!
- Save 15% on Shaka Guide’s Island Tour Bundles. Use Code Hawaiidotcom15 and book on www.shakaguide.com.
- From $1,789 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- $969 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- Change the Way You See Hawaii with Shaka Guide GPS Tours!
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- Shaka Guide: Choose from 21 Socially-Distanced Audio Tours
- From $2,079 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Made in Hawaii Hand Sanitizer
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!