There are plenty of beautiful beaches on Kauai, each possessing its own set of unique qualities.
Kauai, almost circular in shape, is ringed by 113 miles of shoreline, nearly half giving way to sugar-fine, golden-sand beaches. For the record, that’s more beach per mile of shoreline than any other of the seven inhabited islands in the Hawaiian chain.
Setting out to find a favorite beach is a delightful task. There’s no such thing as a bad beach on Kauai. Your beach of choice will probably have more to do with its location, family-friendliness, safety rating, recreational offerings or simply your mood than the slope of the shoreline or the disposition of the water.
Let us help you narrow down your search for the perfect beach destination on Kauai.
Poipu Beach: Turquoise Water, Soft White Sand
Turquoise water paired with gorgeous soft white sand; coconut trees…
Visit a Wilderness Area – Mahaulepu
Mahaʻulepu, the last undeveloped shoreline on Kauaʻi’s southern coast, is…
Visit Polihale Beach on Kauai’s West Side
Polihale, an uncommonly beautiful beach, casts an almost sacred spell…
- Surf and sun inspired Hawaiian bath and body products, Bungalow Glow's Premium Organic soy candles, and more from Bubble Shack Hawaii
- $1,069 & up - 6-Nt. Island Hopping Adventure in Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air
- See 4 Islands: 8-Nt. Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island Package w/Air & Hotels from $1,349
- Oceanfront guestrooms. Seaside spa. World-class dining. Celebrate your honeymoon at the Kauai resort TripAdvisor named the #3 U.S. hotel for romance.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Incredible customer service and the savings to match. Save on Everyday Low Rates. We’ll Pick you Up®
- Oceanfront boutique hotel on Kauai: View Specials & Packages
- Frm $179/nt: Find comfort at Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- Save 20% when you book online at Pacific Aviation Museum.
- Discover Maui's historic Lahaina town from only $129/night!
- Escape to Oahu's secret island beach & enjoy kayaking & more
- The Kohala Coast is THE spot for whale watching-BOOK NOW $85
- From $1,069 - Visit Oahu, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- From $989 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels
- 100% Kona Coffee from the uplands of Hawaii Island