- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Attractions on Kauai
The Garden Isle portrays nature at its finest so it’s no wonder there are so many Kaua‘i tourist attractions for visitors to enjoy. Cascading waterfalls and serene beaches are among the many attractions that bring visitors to this tropical paradise year-round.
The places to visit on Kaua‘i encompass the entire island, even inaccessible portions like the Nā Pali Coast. Areas like this, however, require a journey on a boat or helicopter. Tours of this nature will take you to some of the most popular attractions and must see places on Kaua‘i.
Other top attractions that give you an opportunity to do some sightseeing on Kaua‘i as well as mingle with other visitors from around the world include Kaua‘i Fern Grotto Tours which take guests on a boat along the Wailua River to an alluring cave dripping in ferns. Read more
Kaua‘i attractions present so much unrivaled scenery that it doesn’t matter which part of the island you choose to spend time. No matter where you go, Garden Isle beauty flourishes.
Exploring the Panoramic Views at Kokee State Park
Koke‘e State Park offers sweeping views of some of the…
Kalalau Valley: Waterfalls, Rainbows and a Remote Beach
Tucked away along the Nā Pali Coast is Kalalau Valley,…
Kauai Sea Tours will make it the Best Day of your vacation! Reserve now!
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- With over 4 million coffee trees, Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. Shop their wide selection of outstanding coffee
- Oahu & Kauai Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $899. for 6 nights
- Oahu, Kauai, and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,039
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1029. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- UFO Parasail Kona - Book online & SAVE 10% on Parasailing!
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- $1 admission per person to the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet!
- From $1,099 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- 100% Kona Coffee from Kona Mountain Coffee
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- Enjoy Hawaiian cuisine made with ingredients produced locally