- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Attractions on Kauai
The Garden Isle portrays nature at its finest so it’s no wonder there are so many Kaua‘i tourist attractions for visitors to enjoy. Cascading waterfalls and serene beaches are among the many attractions that bring visitors to this tropical paradise year-round.
The places to visit on Kaua‘i encompass the entire island, even inaccessible portions like the Nā Pali Coast. Areas like this, however, require a journey on a boat or helicopter. Tours of this nature will take you to some of the most popular attractions and must see places on Kaua‘i.
Other top attractions that give you an opportunity to do some sightseeing on Kaua‘i as well as mingle with other visitors from around the world include Kaua‘i Fern Grotto Tours which take guests on a boat along the Wailua River to an alluring cave dripping in ferns. Read more
Kaua‘i attractions present so much unrivaled scenery that it doesn’t matter which part of the island you choose to spend time. No matter where you go, Garden Isle beauty flourishes.
Exploring the Panoramic Views at Kokee State Park
Koke‘e State Park offers sweeping views of some of the…
Kalalau Valley: Waterfalls, Rainbows and a Remote Beach
Tucked away along the Nā Pali Coast is Kalalau Valley,…
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,049. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 2021 departures starting at $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple. Visit 4 islands in 12 days with an extended stay on Oahu.
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $140 including Lunch!
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Visit Today! Unique tropical nature preserve and sanctuary
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical