The Lodge at Kukuiʻula
Luxury at it’s finest, on the sunny south shore of Kaua`i, is where you will find The Lodge at Kukui`ula. This unique collection of custom homes are nestled within the Private Club community of Kukui`ula and offers a host of exclusive amenities found nowhere else on the island. Choose from Club Cottages, Club Villas, or Club Bungalows located within walking distance to the Club at Kukui`ula.
As a guest at The Lodge at Kukui’ula, you will enjoy private access to all the Club amenities – ocean view cocktails at sunset, gourmet dining with farm fresh ingredients, signature spa treatments, Peacock Bass fishing at the lake, private picnic at the upcountry farm, a round of golf on our award-wining Tom Weiskopf course, or a thrilling kayak ride or spectacular Koke`e hike. Just a short drive away you will find The Shops at Kukui`ula, boasting the islands best dining, with 35 great shops, restaurants, cafes, galleries and island services.
Kukui`ula Club Cottages
Two and three bedroom homes in authentic plantation-style architecture featuring two master suites in the main house with outdoor garden showers, gourmet kitchen, powder room, laundry room, spacious lanai, fire pit and outdoor gas grill. The third bedroom and bath is located in a separate guest house off the front yard of the Cottage.
* Sleeps up to 6 people – approximately 2,200 sqft total living.
Kukui`ula Club Villas
Four bedroom homes that showcase Hawaii’s signature indoor-outdoor living design, stunning ocean views and refreshing plunge pools. Three bedrooms in the main home with bathroom suites and outdoor garden showers, including the Master suite with two walls that disappear to bring the beauty of the island inside. The fourth bedroom and bathroom is located in a guesthouse off the private front yard. Generous great room and gourmet kitchen that spill onto the covered lanai with BBQ and outdoor dining area. Powder room, laundry room, pantry, two-car garage make this home idea for the entire family.
* Sleeps up to 8 people – approximately 2,700 sqft total living.
Kukui`ula Club Bungalows
One, two, and three bedroom homes located along a garden path with generous green space to enjoy. These homes, inspired by plantation architecture, combine a contemporary floor plan with fresh island interiors.
The one bedroom Club Bungalow offers a spacious great room and kitchen with dining and BBQ on the covered lanai. The Master bedroom and bath feature a soaking tub and outdoor garden shower. Laundry room off the bath.
* Sleeps two, approximately 1,200 sqft total living.
The two bedroom, single-story, Club Bungalow offers a spacious great room and kitchen with dining and BBQ on the covered lanai. The Master bedroom and bath suite feature a large soaking tub, dual sinks, and outdoor garden shower. The second bedroom bath is off the main entrance providing added privacy. Laundry room off the bath.
* Sleeps four, approximately 1,700 sqft total living.
The two bedroom, two-story, Club Bungalow offers a spacious great room and kitchen with indoor and outdoor dining. The covered lanai also features a BBQ. The lower level Master bedroom and bath suite features a large soaking tub, dual sinks, and outdoor garden shower. The upstairs Master suite is a private oasis and features a large bedroom and spa-like bath with a spacious covered lanai. Laundry room downstairs.
* Sleeps four, approximately 2,500 sqft total living.
The three bedroom Club Bungalow offers a large great room and kitchen that opens up to a large covered lanai. The spa-like Master suite features an open bathroom with spacious soaking tub and outdoor garden shower. The second and third bedrooms include a bathroom. Laundry room off the master bathroom.
* Sleeps six, approximately 2,500 sqft total living.
Rates beginning at $1,200 a night
2 Bedroom Club Cottages – beginning at $1,200 a night
3 Bedroom Club Cottages – beginning at $1,500 a night
4 Bedroom Club Villas – beginning at $1,800 a night
- Walking distance to The Club at Kukuiʻula
- Access to all private amenities
- Dual Master Suites – king beds, pedestal tubs, walk-in showers and additional outdoor lava rock garden shower, walk-in closet, TV
- Guest Cottage – king bed, private lanai, refrigerator, coffee maker, walk-in shower
- High-speed wireless internet access
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances
- Powder Room off the main living area
- Flat screen TVs, DVR and DVD Players
- iPod integrated sound system
- Island style luxurious furniture & linens
- Original Kauai artwork
- Laundry room featuring full size washer & dryer
- Multi-zone air conditioning
- Outdoor firepit, grill & Tiki Torches
- Unlimited free use of ocean equipment rental and beach cruiser bicycles
- Sleeps up to 6 people