Hotel Coral Reef
Since opening in 1956, Hotel Coral Reef has been part of life on the island of Kaua’i and our enviable beachfront location ensures you will enjoy beautiful, uninterrupted views and access to the breathtaking coastline of ‘the garden island’.
We are situated in one of the most captivating tourist areas— the quaint and eclectic Kapa’a town— with it’s wonderful little shops, restaurants, live entertainment, farmers markets, small boat harbor, adventure tours and local conveniences.
Following a complete remodel, we offer outstanding facilities and conveniences for our guests, including:
- Oceanfront location with private viewing from your lanai!
- Complimentary parking – no resort fees or extra charges
- Oceanfront private lagoon pool featuring a tropical waterfall
- Complimentary WiFi internet access in guest rooms and lobby
- Complimentary use of our bicycles, with direct access to Kauai’s coastal bike path
- Complimentary breakfast- light bites- for all our guests, available in our lobby from 7am to 9am
- Complimentary use of our Gas BBQ grill
- Complimentary coffee and tea in lobby from 7am to 9pm
- All bedrooms with air conditioning
- Complimentary in-room coffee/ tea service (oceanfront rooms)
- In-room safes
- Flat-screen TV’s/ DVD rentals free of charge
- Jacuzzi soaker bath tubs (Ocean front King & Queen rooms)
- Microwave and in-room refrigerators