King Kamehameha Day
Celebrating the King Kamehameha Day
King Kamehameha was prophesied to unite the Hawaiian Islands from the night of his birth. A comet streaked across the sky fulfilling an ancient prophesy that the child born under this phenomenon would one day rise up as ruler. King Kamehameha the Great demonstrated strength and intelligence as he created a unified island kingdom from what was once warring tribes. For this, we honor him.
Watch the Floral Parade Live
Check out the 104th Annual King Kamehameha Celebration Floral Parade live stream provided by ʻŌlelo Community Media on June 13, 2020. The parade will start at approximately 9:00 am Hawaii Standard Time (HST) and last approximately 1.5 hours.Watch the live stream
June 13, 2020 - 9:00 a.m. Hawaii Standard Time (HST)
Festivities on Oʻahu
Lei Draping in Honolulu, Oʻahu
Expect to see cultural protocols and pageantry, along with beautiful hand-made lei being draped on the outstretched arms of King Kamehameha.
Festivities on the Island of Hawaiʻi
Lei Draping in Hilo, Hawaiʻi
Expect to see cultural protocols along with beautiful hand-made lei being draped on the outstretched arms of King Kamehameha.
King Kamehameha Day Celebration Parade & Ho‘olaule‘a, Kailua-Kona, Hawaiʻi
Resplendent in the foliage and colors of each island, beautiful women and handsome men make their way along the Parade route.
Ola e Kamehameha I at Four Seasons Resort Hualalai, Hawaiʻi
On Tuesday, June 11 in honor of King Kamehameha Day, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai will host a “kakahiaka (morning) greeting”.
Kamehameha Festival, Hilo, Hawaiʻi
The Kamehameha Festival pays tribute to Kamehameha and acts to protect, preserve, and perpetuate, the Hawaiian culture.
Lei Draping in Kohala, Hawaiʻi
Expect to see cultural protocols along with beautiful hand-made lei being draped on the statue of King Kamehameha.
Festivities on Kaua‘i, Maui, and Moloka‘i
King Kamehameha Ho‘olaule‘a Celebration, Kauai
King Kamehameha Ho‘olaule‘a Celebration on Saturday, June 8, 2019 hosted on the beautiful Kauai Marriott Luau Grounds overlooking Kalapaki Bay
Na Kamehameha Commemorative Paʻu Parade & Hoʻolauleʻa, Lahaina, Maui
Enjoy live announcers and Hawaiian music from the Commentary Stations.
Kamehameha Day Parade, Moloka‘i
Sunday, June 16, 2019 Parade starts at 9:30 am in the center of town.
Support provided by Hawai‘i Tourism through the Community Enrichment Program
- Explore Kauai’s remote Nualolo Kai ancient site and beach on a Kauai Sea Tours Napali Raft Adventure: Book online - Save $10!
- Enjoy crab legs, prime rib & much more at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki's First Made-to-Order All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet!
- Zipline with incredible ocean and West Maui Mountain views with Paradise Eco-Adventures. Adults $79.95, Children $59.95
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and take a 120-mile tour of Oahu Island from $97.99. Tours from Maui, Kauai and Big Island start at $329.99.
- Book Online & Save including Receive FREE Parking and a FREE Photo at Royal Lahaina Luau! BOOK NOW from $108.
- From $1,189 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Kaku Sushi, Waikiki: Made-to-Order Sushi Buffet!
- Island Helicopters is Kauai’s premiere helicopter tour!
- Whale Watching season is ON @Ko Olina Ocean Adventures NOW!
- Book Online & Save at Royal Lahaina Luau - $108 - BOOK NOW!
- Luxury vacation rentals on the golden Kona Coast - BOOK NOW!
- Maui's Longest Running Ocean Front Luau - Royal Lahaina Luau
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals from $89/night - BOOK NOW!
- Kids 2-11 swim with dolphins for $114 with code HIDEAL!