No purchase necessary. Must be 21+ years old to enter.
Entries accepted at Hawaii.com until August 31, 2019, 11:59pm HST.
Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents will void all entries by you. Employees (and their immediate families) of Oahu Publications, Inc. (Hawaii.com) and all participating sponsors are not eligible. Winner will be responsible for all taxes applicable to the total value of the prize(s) received. Prize(s) are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and must not be used for re–sale. Prize(s) are for travel, accommodations and vouchers during specified dates only.
Prize(s) expire approximately one year from the entry deadline. Winner will refer to the prize vouchers for complete details, terms and restrictions. If the winner has any issue with the prize or is not able to redeem the prize(s) as specified they must forfeit the prize and another winner will be drawn. Changes or extensions will not be made by Hawaii.com. Winner authorizes OPI to use their name and likeness for promotion at no additional compensation. Winner will be contacted. No phone calls please. See prize details
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
- 3 nights run-of-house accommodations. Based on availability; not valid 12/20/1 - 1/31/20; Blackout dates may apply at the time of booking. Expiration date: July 31, 2020 - no extensions. Certificate must be presented in person upon arrival. Room and/or restaurant reservations are required. For dining please call 808-240-6456; for rooms please call 808-240-6450. Overnight accommodations will be assessed a daily resort fee plus tax upon check-in. This provides access for two to the fitness center, daily internet access, complimentary self-parking & more. Prices and stipulations are subject to change. Certificate is non-transferable and has no monetary value.
- Round-trip air travel for 2. Travel valid from any Alaska Airlines gateway in North America. Winner travel dates, times and package components subject to change and availability. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Alaska Airlines offers low fares and non-stops from ten cities along the West Coast to Hawaii. Learn more at www.alaskaair.com.
Kauai ATV & Koloa Zipline
- Two (2) gift cards for Kauai ATV Waterfall Tour. No extensions on expiration. Present certificate at time of check-in. For reservations please call (808) 742-2734. Expiration date 12/31/20. Minimum age to participate is 7 years old accompanies by an adult (parent or guardian). All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. All bookings must be made by adults age 18 and over.
- One (1) $200 gift card. Terms & Conditions apply. Please visit https://www.kukuigrovecenter.com/gift-cards/
for more information.
Kauai Coffee Company
- Two (2) tickets for new tram tour. Must reserve tour in advance. Prize voucher must be presented on the day of the tour. Children under 8 years old are not permitted. Please visit https://www.kauaicoffee.com/visit-the-kauai-coffee-estate/tours-and-reservations/
for more information.
- 4-day mid-size car rental at any Kauai Enterprise Rent-A-Car location. Renter must be 25 years or older with a valid driver's license and a major credit card. Blackout dates: 12/20/2019 – 1/5/2020. Subject to availability, reservations required ($200 value).
Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number on IRS Form W-9 before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 for the respective tax year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.