KCC Farmers’ Market
October 24, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30pm on Saturday, repeating until December 26, 2020
KCC Farmers’ Market will be temporarily closed until further notice
Click here to learn more about Coronavirus (COVID-19).
KCC Farmers’ Market features an incredible selection of only Hawaiʻi grown products including fresh produce, flower, plants, beef, pork, poultry, seafood, value-added products, and ready-to-eat foods.
- Bring a shopping basket or bag: have a cooler with you, too. A cart on wheels is a good idea – those papayas get heavy quickly!
- Bring cash in small denominations, especially if you’re shopping early.
- Buy seasonal items when you see them: find out how long the season will last.
- Wear comfortable flat shoes for walking during market adventure.
- Early shoppers usually wait in lines; there’s usually plenty of product for shoppers who come later.
Photos: Brant Songsong/Hawaii.com
- Rental Cars