- This event has passed.
Honolulu City Lights
December 9, 2020 - December 27, 2020| FREE
Honolulu City Lights is a month long Christmas lights and decorations display at Honolulu Hale. Highlights include the large outdoor tree, Shaka Santa and Mrs. Claus, the indoor tree display and the corridor of wreaths.
Getting back to normal will take some time and Honolulu City Lights will be different in the interim. The 2020 Honolulu City Lights will be a drive-by viewing experience. Other activities will be shared online to complement drive-by viewing.
Drive-by viewing display at Honolulu Hale – Wednesday, December 9 – Sunday, December 27, 2020
The displays at Honolulu Hale, 530 South King Street, feature:
- Shaka Santa and Tutu Mele at Honolulu Hale
- The city’s 50-foot, fully-decorated, Christmas tree
- Honolulu Hale adorned with seasonal decorations
Keep safe and enjoy the display in a drive-by fashion.
- Drive safely
- Obey traffic laws, controls, detours and personnel. Be attentive, patient and courteous.
Picture taking in front of displays will be allowed with social distancing
- Parking is available in the Municipal Parking lot at Alapai and Beretania Streets.
- Parking is prohibited on South King Street, between Punchbowl and Alapai Streets.
- Use the safe-distancing markings when taking photos.
- Face covering and social distancing is required while waiting to take photos.
- Rental Cars