Trading Places Maui – Timeshare Exchange Program
Trading Places Maui offers a timeshare exchange program tailored to Hawaii timeshare owners and offers vacations on Maui, Oahu, Hawaii Island, Kauai and Molokai. In addition to an excellent Hawaii selection, TPM also offers inventory in Mexico and across the continental U.S., from popular west coast and south west destinations to New England and Florida.
The success of this locally owned and operated trade company hinges on offering what all clients want; a successful, affordable, simple and tailor-made vacation exchange, guided by friendly and knowledgeable staff.
TPM competes successfully in the ever growing and competitive market of exchange services and maintains an excellent reputation. The TPM difference is that, unlike trading with national companies, TPM can ensure that Hawaii owners will have priority on Hawaii inventory should Hawaii owners choose to bank their time.
Originally a Maui satellite location for Trading Places International, Trading Places Maui is now a locally owned and operated company, thus providing personalized customer service to our owners and their guests.
- Membership program optional
- Top priority on all Hawaii exchange requests
- Flexibility, requests may be researched prior to banking your time
- Hands on knowledge of Inter-Island resorts and the surrounding areas
- No exchange fees are due until confirmation of requested destination
- Two year credit on all bankings
- Extension program for expiring weeks
- Upgrade program
- Knowledgeable, friendly and professional staff
Timeshare owners do not need to be members to use TPM’s services. Additionally, TPM offers a 5% airfare discount with Hawaiian Airlines, discounted car rental and will negotiate best rates for extra nights. The best way to secure these discounts is to call the office.