Hawaii.com points program on hold beginning February 1, 2021
Aloha Hawaii.com members,
We are writing today to let you know that our rewards points program will be on hold beginning February 1, 2021. Unfortunately, the vendor we use for this service is shutting down.
We are working very hard on a new solution with hopes of preserving your existing account status and points details, and we will update you as soon as possible.
We will be disabling some features of the website in preparation for February 1. Among the features that will be on hold are:
- Hawaii.com Member Login (effective immediately)
- Hawaii.com points
- Hawaii.com Leaderboard
- Powerlinks (effective immediately)
- Find the Pineapple game (effective immediately)
- Lucky Mo‘o game (effective immediately)
- Spin to Win game (effective immediately)
- Article sharing and reactions (effective immediately)
- Favorited articles
We will continue updating hawaii.com with all the Hawaii information, insights and ideas you’ve come to expect, including the latest on travel realities to and from the islands.
Our warmest mahalo for being part of our hawaii.com community. Stay safe, and we hope to see you soon!
Mahalo nui loa,
The Hawaii.com Team
- Rental Cars