Weddings on the Big Island
The Big Island is a place of passion. Think fiery volcano, stargazing from the highest sea mountain in the world, hiking through waterfall wonderlands, and sunsets that paint the sky in shades of orange you’ve never seen before. That’s the Big Island.
The advantage to having a wedding on the Big Island is that you may be able to fly directly into either of the two international airports (Kona International Airport and Hilo International Airport) without island-hopping through Honolulu on Oahu. In addition, there are several 5 star hotels on the South Kohala coast that tend to have room rates slightly under those on the other islands. Other perks to have a Big Island wedding? The culinary scene here is very strong. You’ll be able to choose from outstanding caterers sourcing locally grown and raised ingredients. And, there are many, many options for venues. Choose one of the gorgeous hotels, most with beachside venues or peruse our list of venues in our Outdoor Weddings on the Big Island article.
Simple Kona Beach Weddings
Simple Kona Beach Weddings appreciates that while you want to keep your wedding simple, you still want it to be memorable. They also know that it can be incredibly hard planning a wedding from thousands of miles away – even a small one. You need a personable, yet professional person here in Hawaii that you…
Find a Beach Wedding Specialist on Hawaii Island
Imagine it. You, your best friend and partner in crime,…
Royal Kona Resort Wedding Venues
Royal Kona Resort’s stunning sunset views are the perfect complement…
5 Best Wedding Venues on Hawaii Island (Big Island...
It’s difficult to find a more perfect location for a…
Find a Wedding Officiant on Hawaii Island
Choosing a wedding officiant can be an intimate or casual…
- Join us for Ruth’s Fall Crush: our tasty filet with shrimp plus a glass of cabernet for $50, only at our Lahaina, Wailea, Mauna Lani and Kauai Restaurants thru 10/27/19.
- Take an adventure out of busy Waikiki to Oahu's beautiful North Shore! Snorkeling, paddle boarding, beautiful beaches, waterfalls, local food & more!
- See More Hawaii with Hawaii’s favorite little airline Mokulele Airlines, BOOK NOW!
- Big Wave Dave: Book Online! Use Promo Code 101HAWAII for 15% off any Surf or SUP Lesson.
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Visit the Most Charming Cacao Farm in America & Save 10%!
- Life Vest/Flotation Device Rentals for $5!
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: The Steak Dinner, Done Right
- Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! Book Now
- Maui, Kauai or Big Island to PEARL HARBOR day trip $329.99.
- Send Flowers Hawaiian-Style! Nationwide delivery.
- Unique & Tranquil-The Plantation Inn in the heart of Lahaina
- Count On Us For The Paradise Wedding Your Love Deserves
- Visit Veteran-owned, Family-operated Working Cacao Farm!
- From $69 - Whales Guaranteed Sail (Seasonal)