Weddings on the Big Island
The Big Island is a place of passion. Think fiery volcano, stargazing from the highest sea mountain in the world, hiking through waterfall wonderlands, and sunsets that paint the sky in shades of orange you’ve never seen before. That’s the Big Island.
The advantage to having a wedding on the Big Island is that you may be able to fly directly into either of the two international airports (Kona International Airport and Hilo International Airport) without island-hopping through Honolulu on Oahu. In addition, there are several 5 star hotels on the South Kohala coast that tend to have room rates slightly under those on the other islands. Other perks to have a Big Island wedding? The culinary scene here is very strong. You’ll be able to choose from outstanding caterers sourcing locally grown and raised ingredients. And, there are many, many options for venues. Choose one of the gorgeous hotels, most with beachside venues or peruse our list of venues in our Outdoor Weddings on the Big Island article.
Simple Kona Beach Weddings
Simple Kona Beach Weddings appreciates that while you want to keep your wedding simple, you still want it to be memorable. They also know that it can be incredibly hard planning a wedding from thousands of miles away – even a small one. You need a personable, yet professional person here in Hawaii that you…
Find a Beach Wedding Specialist on Hawaii Island
Imagine it. You, your best friend and partner in crime,…
Royal Kona Resort Wedding Venues
Royal Kona Resort’s stunning sunset views are the perfect complement…
5 Best Wedding Venues on Hawaii Island (Big Island...
It’s difficult to find a more perfect location for a…
Find a Wedding Officiant on Hawaii Island
Choosing a wedding officiant can be an intimate or casual…
- Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean with Paradise Helicopters! Prices start at $189 per person.
- Visit the Most Charming Cacao Farm in America & Oahu’s only cacao farm tour & tasting in one! Veteran-owned & Family-Operated. Local & Hawaii.com savings!
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! 15% Off Best Available Hotel Rates when pre-paying your stay with Castle Resorts & Hotels.
- Learn to stand up paddle (SUP) in Kailua. Save 10% using Promo Code
- From $69 - Whales Guaranteed from Hawaii Nautical: If you don't see whales on our WHALE WATCH trips (December - April), come back again for free!
- Big Wave Dave: Waikiki's best surfing lessons & local coffee
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Reserve now with National® and be the boss of your getaway.
- Sunset dinner cruise on Maui from $96.40 - BOOK NOW!
- Family-friendly Cacao Farm Tour & Tasting – Kids < 6 Free!
- Satisfy your cravings at Aloha Cookie Connection!
- Book a 5BR historic home for as low as $250/nt & get a free Hawaii snacks
- Discover Hawaii’s culture, history, and beauty by HOVERBOARD
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.