Weddings on the Big Island
The Big Island is a place of passion. Think fiery volcano, stargazing from the highest sea mountain in the world, hiking through waterfall wonderlands, and sunsets that paint the sky in shades of orange you’ve never seen before. That’s the Big Island.
The advantage to having a wedding on the Big Island is that you may be able to fly directly into either of the two international airports (Kona International Airport and Hilo International Airport) without island-hopping through Honolulu on Oahu. In addition, there are several 5 star hotels on the South Kohala coast that tend to have room rates slightly under those on the other islands. Other perks to have a Big Island wedding? The culinary scene here is very strong. You’ll be able to choose from outstanding caterers sourcing locally grown and raised ingredients. And, there are many, many options for venues. Choose one of the gorgeous hotels, most with beachside venues or peruse our list of venues in our Outdoor Weddings on the Big Island article.
Simple Kona Beach Weddings
Simple Kona Beach Weddings appreciates that while you want to keep your wedding simple, you still want it to be memorable. They also know that it can be incredibly hard planning a wedding from thousands of miles away – even a small one. You need a personable, yet professional person here in Hawaii that you…
Find a Beach Wedding Specialist on Hawaii Island
Imagine it. You, your best friend and partner in crime,…
Royal Kona Resort Wedding Venues
Royal Kona Resort’s stunning sunset views are the perfect complement…
5 Best Wedding Venues on Hawaii Island (Big Island...
It’s difficult to find a more perfect location for a…
Find a Wedding Officiant on Hawaii Island
Choosing a wedding officiant can be an intimate or casual…
- Walk the halls the Kings and Queens of Hawaii walked at Iolani Palace & see the past come to life at Bishop Museum on the exciting Monarchs Tour
- Experience ″farm-to-beach″ dining at The Reef Bar & Market Grill! Breakfast buffet ($28 adults), lunch ($18+), dinner ($28+), dessert and drinks!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Come search for dolphins, turtles and whales while sailing on the beautiful waters of Waikiki with Mana Kai Catamaran! $30 BOOK NOW!
- Dine on imported Italian cheeses and hand-cut meats paired with Italian and Domestic wine selections. Make your reservation at Il Lupino
- Rent with Enterprise® for low car rental rates in Hawaii.
- Get Best Prices For Our Spectacular Beachside Maui Luau
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- Royal Lahaina Romance Pkg w/Dinner, luau, & more fr. $499/nt
- A Local Favorite: Music, Cocktails & Cuisine at Blue Note
- Try North Shore Oahu's famous shrimp plates from $14!
- Enjoy Wolfgang's superb Porterhouse Steak: $109.95 for two
- $1,309 & up - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Bottle of Champagne