Weddings on the Big Island
The Big Island is a place of passion. Think fiery volcano, stargazing from the highest sea mountain in the world, hiking through waterfall wonderlands, and sunsets that paint the sky in shades of orange you’ve never seen before. That’s the Big Island.
The advantage to having a wedding on the Big Island is that you may be able to fly directly into either of the two international airports (Kona International Airport and Hilo International Airport) without island-hopping through Honolulu on Oahu. In addition, there are several 5 star hotels on the South Kohala coast that tend to have room rates slightly under those on the other islands. Other perks to have a Big Island wedding? The culinary scene here is very strong. You’ll be able to choose from outstanding caterers sourcing locally grown and raised ingredients. And, there are many, many options for venues. Choose one of the gorgeous hotels, most with beachside venues or peruse our list of venues in our Outdoor Weddings on the Big Island article.
Grand Naniloa Resort Wedding Venues
The Grand Naniloa Resort offers an elegant venue for weddings in Hawai‘i. The gazebo overlooking the serene shores of Hilo Bay is a beautiful setting for the exchanging of vows. The property also offers a choice of 5 different rooms for your wedding reception, ranging from a total of 1,060 to 4,500 square feet. Onsite…
Find a Beach Wedding Specialist on Hawaii Island
Imagine it. You, your best friend and partner in crime,…
Royal Kona Resort Wedding Venues
Royal Kona Resort’s stunning sunset views are the perfect complement…
5 Best Wedding Venues on Hawaii Island (Big Island...
It’s difficult to find a more perfect location for a…
Find a Wedding Officiant on Hawaii Island
Choosing a wedding officiant can be an intimate or casual…
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Book Now! Dolphin Excursions tour with lunch included for $140 only.
- From $149 - Friday night Waikiki fireworks dinner cruise - island fresh, gourmet
- Special Offer: $999 Big Island private dolphin tour for 10 people! Explore the beautiful Kona coast with an intimate private party
- Take an Unforgettable Dolphin Tour in Oahu with Dolphin Excursions
- From $1,049 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $140 including Lunch!
- See the island of Lanai! 4x4 Trekker Tour from $186
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- From $1,339 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- From $909 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels