Weddings on the Big Island
The Big Island is a place of passion. Think fiery volcano, stargazing from the highest sea mountain in the world, hiking through waterfall wonderlands, and sunsets that paint the sky in shades of orange you’ve never seen before. That’s the Big Island.
The advantage to having a wedding on the Big Island is that you may be able to fly directly into either of the two international airports (Kona International Airport and Hilo International Airport) without island-hopping through Honolulu on Oahu. In addition, there are several 5 star hotels on the South Kohala coast that tend to have room rates slightly under those on the other islands. Other perks to have a Big Island wedding? The culinary scene here is very strong. You’ll be able to choose from outstanding caterers sourcing locally grown and raised ingredients. And, there are many, many options for venues. Choose one of the gorgeous hotels, most with beachside venues or peruse our list of venues in our Outdoor Weddings on the Big Island article.
Grand Naniloa Resort Wedding Venues
The Grand Naniloa Resort offers an elegant venue for weddings in Hawai‘i. The gazebo overlooking the serene shores of Hilo Bay is a beautiful setting for the exchanging of vows. The property also offers a choice of 5 different rooms for your wedding reception, ranging from a total of 1,060 to 4,500 square feet. Onsite…
Find a Beach Wedding Specialist on Hawaii Island
Imagine it. You, your best friend and partner in crime,…
Royal Kona Resort Wedding Venues
Royal Kona Resort’s stunning sunset views are the perfect complement…
5 Best Wedding Venues on Hawaii Island (Big Island...
It’s difficult to find a more perfect location for a…
Find a Wedding Officiant on Hawaii Island
Choosing a wedding officiant can be an intimate or casual…
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Find everything under the sun at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace! $1 admission per person and Kids 11 & under FREE!
- Swim up close with wild Hawaiian Spinner dolphins in Hawaii’s crystal clear ocean waters. Use the code HIDEAL for $10 off!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $869 for 6 nights, see the Big Island and Oahu!
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- $859 & up - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- Join Haleiwa Shark Tours for an unforgettable experience.
- All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet at Kaku Sushi, Waikiki!
- Kids 2-11 swim with dolphins for $114 with code HIDEAL!
- Sunday Night Trivia at Down the Hatch Maui starts at 10PM!
- Kaku Sushi, Waikiki: Made-to-Order Sushi Buffet!
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $69.95