Weddings on the Big Island
The Big Island is a place of passion. Think fiery volcano, stargazing from the highest sea mountain in the world, hiking through waterfall wonderlands, and sunsets that paint the sky in shades of orange you’ve never seen before. That’s the Big Island.
The advantage to having a wedding on the Big Island is that you may be able to fly directly into either of the two international airports (Kona International Airport and Hilo International Airport) without island-hopping through Honolulu on Oahu. In addition, there are several 5 star hotels on the South Kohala coast that tend to have room rates slightly under those on the other islands. Other perks to have a Big Island wedding? The culinary scene here is very strong. You’ll be able to choose from outstanding caterers sourcing locally grown and raised ingredients. And, there are many, many options for venues. Choose one of the gorgeous hotels, most with beachside venues or peruse our list of venues in our Outdoor Weddings on the Big Island article.
Simple Kona Beach Weddings
Simple Kona Beach Weddings appreciates that while you want to keep your wedding simple, you still want it to be memorable. They also know that it can be incredibly hard planning a wedding from thousands of miles away – even a small one. You need a personable, yet professional person here in Hawaii that you…
Find a Beach Wedding Specialist on Hawaii Island
Imagine it. You, your best friend and partner in crime,…
Royal Kona Resort Wedding Venues
Royal Kona Resort’s stunning sunset views are the perfect complement…
5 Best Wedding Venues on Hawaii Island (Big Island...
It’s difficult to find a more perfect location for a…
Find a Wedding Officiant on Hawaii Island
Choosing a wedding officiant can be an intimate or casual…
- Cool off with Matsumoto's Shave Ice. Choose your own flavors and add ice cream or condensed milk for a sweet treat!
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,109. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Not just a tour, an experience: Swim with wild dolphins and turtles, experience live hula, enjoy a taro burger lunch and more with Dolphins and You!
- Dine on imported Italian cheeses and hand-cut meats paired with Italian and Domestic wine selections. Make your reservation at Il Lupino
- Experience tradition from farm to cup. Buy 100% Kona Coffee.
- Enjoy brunch specials at world-famous Wolfgang's Steakhouse
- 17-Night Hawaii Cruise from $1,599 on Holland America Line
- $25 heirloom sugar cane rum tasting tour - BOOK NOW!
- From $200: Napali Coast tour + forbidden island snorkel
- FREE Gratuities, up to $203/couple - 12 Day Cruise & Tour!
- Catch the ferry between Maui & Lanai! $30 each way (adult
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands
- From $699 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE Bottle of Champagne