Weddings on the Big Island
The Big Island is a place of passion. Think fiery volcano, stargazing from the highest sea mountain in the world, hiking through waterfall wonderlands, and sunsets that paint the sky in shades of orange you’ve never seen before. That’s the Big Island.
The advantage to having a wedding on the Big Island is that you may be able to fly directly into either of the two international airports (Kona International Airport and Hilo International Airport) without island-hopping through Honolulu on Oahu. In addition, there are several 5 star hotels on the South Kohala coast that tend to have room rates slightly under those on the other islands. Other perks to have a Big Island wedding? The culinary scene here is very strong. You’ll be able to choose from outstanding caterers sourcing locally grown and raised ingredients. And, there are many, many options for venues. Choose one of the gorgeous hotels, most with beachside venues or peruse our list of venues in our Outdoor Weddings on the Big Island article.
Grand Naniloa Resort Wedding Venues
The Grand Naniloa Resort offers an elegant venue for weddings in Hawai‘i. The gazebo overlooking the serene shores of Hilo Bay is a beautiful setting for the exchanging of vows. The property also offers a choice of 5 different rooms for your wedding reception, ranging from a total of 1,060 to 4,500 square feet. Onsite…
Find a Beach Wedding Specialist on Hawaii Island
Imagine it. You, your best friend and partner in crime,…
Royal Kona Resort Wedding Venues
Royal Kona Resort’s stunning sunset views are the perfect complement…
5 Best Wedding Venues on Hawaii Island (Big Island...
It’s difficult to find a more perfect location for a…
Find a Wedding Officiant on Hawaii Island
Choosing a wedding officiant can be an intimate or casual…
- Waikiki Escape: Save up to 20% discount off ultra-luxurious and residential-style rooms and suites when you stay 3 or more nights.
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,079. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Enjoy discounted rates: Use the easy check-in kiosk at Alamo when you arrive at your destination. Drive Happy®
- Special Offer: $999 Big Island private dolphin tour for 10 people! Explore the beautiful Kona coast with an intimate private party
- From $1,399 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- From $949 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Find your perfect vacation home in Kona from $89/night!
- Visit Maui Ocean Center! Passes start at $29.95 per adult
- Best Big Island Vacation Rentals starting from $89/night
- FREE beach tote with purchase of $125+! Shop now!
- Enjoy Hawaiian cuisine made with ingredients produced locally
- Kona Coast Vacation rentals from $89/night - BOOK NOW!
- Enjoy award-winning wine selections at IL Lupino