Weddings on the Big Island
The Big Island is a place of passion. Think fiery volcano, stargazing from the highest sea mountain in the world, hiking through waterfall wonderlands, and sunsets that paint the sky in shades of orange you’ve never seen before. That’s the Big Island.
The advantage to having a wedding on the Big Island is that you may be able to fly directly into either of the two international airports (Kona International Airport and Hilo International Airport) without island-hopping through Honolulu on Oahu. In addition, there are several 5 star hotels on the South Kohala coast that tend to have room rates slightly under those on the other islands. Other perks to have a Big Island wedding? The culinary scene here is very strong. You’ll be able to choose from outstanding caterers sourcing locally grown and raised ingredients. And, there are many, many options for venues. Choose one of the gorgeous hotels, most with beachside venues or peruse our list of venues in our Outdoor Weddings on the Big Island article.
Simple Kona Beach Weddings
Simple Kona Beach Weddings appreciates that while you want to keep your wedding simple, you still want it to be memorable. They also know that it can be incredibly hard planning a wedding from thousands of miles away – even a small one. You need a personable, yet professional person here in Hawaii that you…
Find a Beach Wedding Specialist on Hawaii Island
Imagine it. You, your best friend and partner in crime,…
Royal Kona Resort Wedding Venues
Royal Kona Resort’s stunning sunset views are the perfect complement…
5 Best Wedding Venues on Hawaii Island (Big Island...
It’s difficult to find a more perfect location for a…
Find a Wedding Officiant on Hawaii Island
Choosing a wedding officiant can be an intimate or casual…
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum is made from heirloom sugar cane varieties and distilled in Kunia, Hawaii. Elegant bottles start at $35 each.
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Special Web Only Discount at Waikiki & Hawaii Gun Club -- Hawaii's #1 Shooting Experience! Up to $125 OFF with web discount coupon! Click Here & SAVE!
- Arriving soon? Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! It’s a Hawaiian tradition you won’t want to miss. Book Now
- Satisfy your cravings at Aloha Cookie Connection!
- Kaanapali Ocean Inn Standard Special from $139/nt
- Kauai Sea Tours takes you to remote beaches others cannot!
- Tour Oahu's most awe-inspiring landmarks. From $53+
- Save up to 25% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Lanai safari-style 4x4 Trekker Tour with a/c from $180.96!
- Hawaii Tours: Choose from over 300 tours across all islands
- IL LUPINO, Waikiki - high-end Italian lunch specials $10
- Royal Lahaina Spirit Pkg w/Breakfast, car, parking. $335/nt
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island