Weddings on the Big Island
The Big Island is a place of passion. Think fiery volcano, stargazing from the highest sea mountain in the world, hiking through waterfall wonderlands, and sunsets that paint the sky in shades of orange you’ve never seen before. That’s the Big Island.
The advantage to having a wedding on the Big Island is that you may be able to fly directly into either of the two international airports (Kona International Airport and Hilo International Airport) without island-hopping through Honolulu on Oahu. In addition, there are several 5 star hotels on the South Kohala coast that tend to have room rates slightly under those on the other islands. Other perks to have a Big Island wedding? The culinary scene here is very strong. You’ll be able to choose from outstanding caterers sourcing locally grown and raised ingredients. And, there are many, many options for venues. Choose one of the gorgeous hotels, most with beachside venues or peruse our list of venues in our Outdoor Weddings on the Big Island article.
Grand Naniloa Resort Wedding Venues
The Grand Naniloa Resort offers an elegant venue for weddings in Hawai‘i. The gazebo overlooking the serene shores of Hilo Bay is a beautiful setting for the exchanging of vows. The property also offers a choice of 5 different rooms for your wedding reception, ranging from a total of 1,060 to 4,500 square feet. Onsite…
Find a Beach Wedding Specialist on Hawaii Island
Imagine it. You, your best friend and partner in crime,…
Royal Kona Resort Wedding Venues
Royal Kona Resort’s stunning sunset views are the perfect complement…
5 Best Wedding Venues on Hawaii Island (Big Island...
It’s difficult to find a more perfect location for a…
Find a Wedding Officiant on Hawaii Island
Choosing a wedding officiant can be an intimate or casual…
- Get up to 6 GPS audio tours for $29.99 with Shaka Guide! Tours available on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and Big Island.
- Scuba Dive from $159 - Cruise the scenic West Oahu coast to an array of dive locations including wrecks, caves and reefs.
- From $89 - Snorkel cruise on Oahu's stunning Ko Olina coast with Hawaii Nautical
- Aloha Hawaiian Vacations’ Original All-Inclusive Packages from $970 per person including Hotel, Transfers, Breakfasts, Most Meals & Activities
- Best of Hawaii 4-Island Tour 2021 departures starting at $1,999! SAVE $500 per couple on a 12-day guided tour with inter-island flights included.
- Made in Hawaii Hand Sanitizer
- Socially-Distanced Audio Driving Tours starting at $14.99
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- Must Try Snacks. Hand picked by your Island Favorites
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- Change the Way You See Hawaii with Shaka Guide GPS Tours!
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- Shaka Guide GPS Audio Tour Bundles - Save 50% and more!