Helizip & Evening Volcano Explorer
Take your need for speed to new heights on this thrilling Helicopter, zipline and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park adventure.
- Imagine soaring over the Kilauea Volcano.
- Ziplining through tropical jungle and over multiple waterfalls.
- See Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea, the two largest volcanoes of Hawai`i Island, on the way to famous Rainbow Falls and quaint Hilo-town.
- Includes a brief stop at the KapohoKine Adventures store to top off on provisions before heading to your Zipline Through Paradise!
- Enjoy a picnic deli style lunch before you head to your next adventure and board your comfortable; air conditioned aircraft.
- As you head out towards the active Kilauea volcano, lush tropical rainforest gives way to stark black lava flows as you approach the volcano.
- Circle back and head north past Hilo. This is waterfall country, and you will see some of the great ones from the air including Rainbow Falls before heading to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park!
- Watch for current volcanic activity as the sun sets before returning to Kona.
- Lunch, Dinner, snacks and beverages are included throughout the day.
*Molten lava may not be seen. Volcanic activity changes constantly.
Umbrellas, lunch, snacks and beverages are also included throughout the day. This tour is an exclusive tour and only accommodates up to 12 people Per departure. Don’t forget to also bring along your camera to capture the day!
What to Bring: Closed toe walking shoes, swimsuit, light jacket & camera.
Restrictions: No heart, neck or back problems, no pregnant women, minimum weight 35lb max weight 275lb max. Must be able to lift 15lb and walk up stairs and over uneven terrain. If over 250lb comfort seat required at 50% of retail price, No scuba diving within 24 hours of flight.
LUNCH MENU OPTIONS:
- Italian Cold Cut:
- Chicken Sandwich
- Tuna Sandwich
- Ham Sandwich
- Vegetarian Sandwich
- Salads are offered
- Snacks & Refreshments: Chips, cookies, crackers, Coke, Diet Coke, fruit juice, and water available throughout the day.
DINNER MENU OPTIONS:
Dinner Menu at THE RIM
- Grilled Herb Chicken***: Served with garlic mashed potatoes, sautéed local kale from Johnson Farms, and a lemon macadamia nut butter sauce.
- Coconut Encrusted MahiMahi: Served with jasmine rice, stir fried bok choy, and a ginger mango sauce.
- Island Tofu Vegetable Stir Fry ***: Served with coconut jasmine rice and fresh pineapple.
- Keiki Menu Options: (Kid’s choice available ONLY to adventurers 12 yrs of age and under)
- Hot Dog: All beef frank on a Punalu`u Bake Shop roll, served with French fries
- Pasta: Waimea Tomato Marinara Sauce OR Butter & Cheese
- Pizza: Pepperoni OR 3 Cheese
Special Requests Special requests to accommodate food allergies or other needs are taken at time of reservation. *** indicates gluten free options***
INCLUDES: Iced Tea, Hot Tea, Coffee