- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Evening Shows on the Big Island
If live jazz is your style, Kailua-Kona opened its first ever Jazz Bar, offering live jazz shows at least three times a week. Gertrudeʻs Jazz Bar was inspired by Gertrude Stein, famous for her ap-preciation of art and conversation in her legendary home in Paris in the 1920’s. This vision was brought to Kona with this new venue offering live jazz music, creative cocktails and one-of-a-kind tapas. Don’t forget your dancing shoes – or just kick off your “slippahs” and cut a rug. After all, va-cation is all about letting loose and having a good time, and as F. Scott Fitzgerald said, “A little party never killed nobody!”
Kona Kozy Comedy and Magic Show
Those who donʻt believe in magic will never find it. However visitors to Hawaiʻi Island can have front row seats to one of the best magic shows in the country at Kozy’s Tiki Palace. Located at the Shops at Mauna Lani on the beautiful Kohala Coast, this unique live show is easily paired with one of the several fine dining establishments located near by for a complete night out in paradise. Paul Kozak (aka Kona Kozy) has traveled the world performing for Prince Charles and Princess Diana in London to headlining the best comedy clubs and casinos in the world. His jaw-dropping magical feats, combined with down-to-earth, good ‘ol boy humor, has audiences leaving the performance in stitches and shaking their heads in awe. Kozy performs every evening at 8 p.m. For an evening of belly laughs and head-scratching wonder, it’s a show you don’t want to miss!
Luaus, Mai Tais and Sunsets
Going to a lūaʻu in Hawaiʻi is like going to the Grand Canyon in Arizona – it’s just something one must experience. A lūaʻu is a feast for the eyes, the ears, and definitely the palate. Settle in under the stars while feasting on kalua pig cooked in an earth oven (imu), and coconut pudding (haupia). The newest, freshest lūaʻu on Hawaiʻi Island is Island Breeze’s newest production, “He ‘Ohana Kākou” (We are ‘Ohana) located on the shores of Kamakahonu Bay. It’s also the only lūaʻu that features the arrival of the Royal Court aboard an out-rigger canoe (something locals call a ʻchicken skin’ moment – aka ʻgoose bumps’). With delicious food, incredible Polynesian dancing, death defying fire-knife dancing and an open bar, it’s impossi-ble to not have a great time. No trip to the Island of Hawaiʻi is complete without experiencing one of the many professional lūaʻu productions.
Evening Shows Directory
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a tour of Oahu Island. Flight/transport included.
Spreading the aloha spirit, from farm to cup. Buy Greenwell Farms 100% Kona coffee today.
- Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean with Paradise Helicopters! Prices start at $189 per person.
- Royal Kona Spirit of Aloha Pkg: Bundle room, breakfast, rental car, & parking and save $60 per day! $299/nt
- SAVE 10% on Kohala Canopy Zipline tours Friday-Saturday and experience Hawaii Island’s only tree-to-tree adventure! Promo Code WEEKENDER
- Royal Kona’s Voyagers of the Pacific Luau Special for in-house guests from $78 per person
- Guided Snorkel & Dolphin Encounter together at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- See the best of Oahu on a Circle Island Sightseeing Tour
- Save $20! Pre-buy breakfast, car & parking at Royal Kona
- Find exclusive Hawaii charms at PANDORA in Ala Moana Center.
- Book The Paradise Wedding You Deserve Anywhere in Hawaii
- Web Special: Waikiki & Hawaii Gun Club – Hawaii’s #1 Shooting Experience
- Kids 2-11 swim with dolphins for $114 with code HIDEAL!
- IL LUPINO, Waikiki - high-end Italian lunch specials $10
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Island Helicopters offers the best rates on Kauai!