- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Ziplines on the Big Island
See the Big Island like you’ve never seen it before – from hundreds of feet in the air! Get your heart pumping and adrenaline flowing as you soar over the tropical beauty of the Big Island. Big Island ziplines offer a variety of outdoor thrills for the most daring enthusiasts, to the more beginning adventurer. Courses have everything from higher, faster, longer ziplines, to gentler options with rope bridges, fun rappels, and aerial tree platforms. Boasting spectacular rainforests and treetop canopies, ziplining on the Big Island is an experience you won’t soon forget. These aerial runways fly you over rushing streams, immense gorges, and majestic waterfalls for a visually surreal, and epic adventure.
Customize your fun
Your Big Island zipline tour lasts anywhere from 1.5 to 3 hours depending on which tour and company you choose. Instruction and travel time can add some additional time for each tour. Some courses require a four-wheel drive jaunt through a tropical rainforest to reach your starting destination. Entertaining tour guides narrate the drive, adding an extra element of excitement and interest. Big Island zipline tours are offered on the east, west, and north sides of the island, so you’re sure to find one that’s convenient for you. Read more
Get a bird’s eye view of Big Island landmarks
From Umauma Falls Zipline in Hilo, you’ll take in the majestic peak of Mauna Kea as well as the famous Umauma waterfall. If you’re lucky you might spot an I’o, a native Hawaiian hawk that makes its home in this area. Keep your eyes open for water filled lava tubes and fern grottos. Skyline Eco Adventures takes you on a drive along the Hamakua Coastline, then flying over the spectacular 250 foot Kolekole Falls with a view of the Pacific Ocean in the distance. You’ll take a stroll through the World Botanical Gardens and see two of Hawaii’s gorgeous waterfalls in the exclusive jungle wonderland. Kohala Zipline in Hawi crosses over the Kohala Ditch, which was built by hand over 100 years ago to bring water to the people of Kohala and remains a testament to the advanced engineering skill and determination of the Hawaiian people.
Bring water, wear close-toed shoes, and most of all – have fun!
Fly over mountains, waterfalls, volcanoes, and the Pacific Ocean.
Visit Pearl Harbor and take a city tour of Honolulu. Flight/transport included.
Self-guided day trip packages available from Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Includes flight, car and Arizona Memorial.
- National® has the perfect rental car for your trip to Hawaii. Reserve now and take control.
- Special online rates for Royal Kona’s Voyagers of the Pacific Luau show from $78 per person
- Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour - SAVE UP TO $700 per couple! 13-day guided tour starting at $1,899! Inter-island flights included.
- Grand Naniloa Resort: Hilo's most incredible waterfront hotel! Newly upgraded with stunning 180-degree panoramic views of Hilo Bay and Mauna Kea.
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Experience Live Chocolate Tree Orchard on O`ahu & Save 10%
- Experience Kauai’s Best Ziplining, ATV’s, and Bass Fishing!
- The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
- Save 25%! Pre-purchase breakfast at Royal Lahaina Resort
- From $1,559 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air
- Hawaii's largest open-air marketplace. $1 Admission/person!
- Taste love in a bottle: Visit the Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum Distillery - $25
- Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum from heirloom sugar cane - $35
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!
- Save up to 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo