- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Ziplines on the Big Island
See the Big Island like you’ve never seen it before – from hundreds of feet in the air! Get your heart pumping and adrenaline flowing as you soar over the tropical beauty of the Big Island. Big Island ziplines offer a variety of outdoor thrills for the most daring enthusiasts, to the more beginning adventurer. Courses have everything from higher, faster, longer ziplines, to gentler options with rope bridges, fun rappels, and aerial tree platforms. Boasting spectacular rainforests and treetop canopies, ziplining on the Big Island is an experience you won’t soon forget. These aerial runways fly you over rushing streams, immense gorges, and majestic waterfalls for a visually surreal, and epic adventure.
Customize your fun
Your Big Island zipline tour lasts anywhere from 1.5 to 3 hours depending on which tour and company you choose. Instruction and travel time can add some additional time for each tour. Some courses require a four-wheel drive jaunt through a tropical rainforest to reach your starting destination. Entertaining tour guides narrate the drive, adding an extra element of excitement and interest. Big Island zipline tours are offered on the east, west, and north sides of the island, so you’re sure to find one that’s convenient for you. Read more
Get a bird’s eye view of Big Island landmarks
From Umauma Falls Zipline in Hilo, you’ll take in the majestic peak of Mauna Kea as well as the famous Umauma waterfall. If you’re lucky you might spot an I’o, a native Hawaiian hawk that makes its home in this area. Keep your eyes open for water filled lava tubes and fern grottos. Skyline Eco Adventures takes you on a drive along the Hamakua Coastline, then flying over the spectacular 250 foot Kolekole Falls with a view of the Pacific Ocean in the distance. You’ll take a stroll through the World Botanical Gardens and see two of Hawaii’s gorgeous waterfalls in the exclusive jungle wonderland. Kohala Zipline in Hawi crosses over the Kohala Ditch, which was built by hand over 100 years ago to bring water to the people of Kohala and remains a testament to the advanced engineering skill and determination of the Hawaiian people.
Bring water, wear close-toed shoes, and most of all – have fun!
- Private powerboat charters available in Kona, 2 locations. Take a private pleasure cruise, a whale-watch outing or a snorkel trip. $540/hr, 2hr min.
- Made in Hawaii Sanitizers, Sprays, Dots, Gallons
- 4-Island-hopping adventure: Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-night package from $1,369
- From $89 - Snorkel cruise on Oahu's stunning Ko Olina coast with Hawaii Nautical
- 6-night Big Island & Kauai island-hopping adventure, starting from $1,029
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- Must Try Snacks. Hand picked by your Island Favorites
- $1,779 & up -- Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- Shop Kauai Coffee Company's outstanding coffee
- Socially-Distanced Audio Driving Tours starting at $14.99
- From $619 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- From $879 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- 12-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour in 2021 from $1,999!
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical