- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
ATV Tours on the Big Island
Not your average sightseeing tours, Big Island ATV rides offer a unique way to see and experience the island. From extraordinary historical sites, to jungle landscapes, to enjoying a swim in a refreshing mountain pool waterfall, ATV tours on the Big Island are probably the most fun you could have on four wheels.
Indulge your senses
If getting up close and personal with nature is on your agenda, then a Big Island ATV tour will offer up the sights, sounds, and smells of real Hawaii. Depending on the tour you choose, you’ll learn Hawaiian history, feel the ocean breeze in your hair, and take in the tropical mist of a rainforest waterfall. Tours explore the breathtaking vistas and jungles of North Hawaii and last from 1.5 to 3 hours. Read more
Visit “old Hawaii” on your ATV tour, with a breathtaking ride along Waipio Valley, settled by Hawaiians over a thousand years ago. This is truly ‘the place that time forget’, with majestic beauty and mystical legends, it was once the most important religious and political center in Hawaii. Known as the ‘Valley of Kings’ it was the birthplace, home, and burial site of Hawaiian Royalty. You won’t be disappointed by the powerful 2000 foot cliffs that tower above the valley floor. You’ll see the mile-wide black sand beach and the gorgeous 1200 foot twin Hi’ilawe waterfalls. Ride your ATV rental past forests of ginger and eucalyptus and swim in the waters of Hi’ilawe for an unforgettable experience.
You may choose to take your Big Island ATV tour on an enjoyable, historical romp along the Kohala Ditch Trail. This journey takes you along the beautiful North Kohala coast where you’ll see traces of old railroad which was once utilized in the lucrative sugar industry. Tour guides will entertain you and share rich stories of Hawaiian history while you enjoy refreshments on a secluded pebble beach that was once King Kamehameha’s playground.
Hidden waterfalls, tropical rainforests, and misty splendor. This is what you’ll experience on an ATV Waterfall Adventure. Ride through wild ginger patches in the oldest rainforest on the Big Island beneath canopies of trees, and mountain streams. Visit a gorgeous waterfall that is completely private and exclusive. ATV tours on the Big Island will leave you with images of paradise you’ll remember forever. If you want to really experience the heart and soul of Hawaii, then an ATV rental adventure at the top of your list.
ATV Tours Directory
Umauma Falls Zipline: SAVE 10% w/ 7 day advance booking! Code: HAW10
Breathtaking views on Hawaii''s #1 zipline experience. SAVE w/ 7 day advance booking w/CODE HAW10.
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book directly with Kona Coast Vacations - BOOK NOW!
- Royal Kona Spirit of Aloha Pkg: Bundle room, breakfast, rental car, & parking and save $65 per day! $285/nt
- Arriving soon? Don’t forget to book your Airport Lei Greeting! It’s a Hawaiian tradition you won’t want to miss. Book Now
- Create lasting memories with family while on the Big Island at the Umauma Falls & Zipline Experience. SAVE 10% w/7 day advance booking. Code: HAW10
- Enjoy a family adventure at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg w/Luau, cruise & more! $395/nt
- Ko Hana Hawaiian Agricole Rum from heirloom sugar cane - $35
- Original Adult Shave Ice $6 during Happy Hour 2-6pm!
- Royal Kona’s Voyagers of the Pacific Luau Special: $72 pp
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Enjoy an award-winning Sunday Champagne Brunch on Maui!
- Book direct, get the best rates at Waikiki Resort Hotel.
- Swim in Poipu Beach on Kauai! Book rooms from $169/night!
- GET 15% OFF - Watumull's Hawaiian wear for the whole family
- Royal Lahaina Resort - Aloha Reduced Rates from $215/nt