- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
ATV Tours on the Big Island
Not your average sightseeing tours, Big Island ATV rides offer a unique way to see and experience the island. From extraordinary historical sites, to jungle landscapes, to enjoying a swim in a refreshing mountain pool waterfall, ATV tours on the Big Island are probably the most fun you could have on four wheels.
Indulge your senses
If getting up close and personal with nature is on your agenda, then a Big Island ATV tour will offer up the sights, sounds, and smells of real Hawaii. Depending on the tour you choose, you’ll learn Hawaiian history, feel the ocean breeze in your hair, and take in the tropical mist of a rainforest waterfall. Tours explore the breathtaking vistas and jungles of North Hawaii and last from 1.5 to 3 hours. Read more
Visit “old Hawaii” on your ATV tour, with a breathtaking ride along Waipio Valley, settled by Hawaiians over a thousand years ago. This is truly ‘the place that time forget’, with majestic beauty and mystical legends, it was once the most important religious and political center in Hawaii. Known as the ‘Valley of Kings’ it was the birthplace, home, and burial site of Hawaiian Royalty. You won’t be disappointed by the powerful 2000 foot cliffs that tower above the valley floor. You’ll see the mile-wide black sand beach and the gorgeous 1200 foot twin Hi’ilawe waterfalls. Ride your ATV rental past forests of ginger and eucalyptus and swim in the waters of Hi’ilawe for an unforgettable experience.
You may choose to take your Big Island ATV tour on an enjoyable, historical romp along the Kohala Ditch Trail. This journey takes you along the beautiful North Kohala coast where you’ll see traces of old railroad which was once utilized in the lucrative sugar industry. Tour guides will entertain you and share rich stories of Hawaiian history while you enjoy refreshments on a secluded pebble beach that was once King Kamehameha’s playground.
Hidden waterfalls, tropical rainforests, and misty splendor. This is what you’ll experience on an ATV Waterfall Adventure. Ride through wild ginger patches in the oldest rainforest on the Big Island beneath canopies of trees, and mountain streams. Visit a gorgeous waterfall that is completely private and exclusive. ATV tours on the Big Island will leave you with images of paradise you’ll remember forever. If you want to really experience the heart and soul of Hawaii, then an ATV rental adventure at the top of your list.
ATV Tours Directory
- Oahu, Kauai, and Big Island multi-island adventures! 6-night packages from $1,099
- Aloha Hawaiian Vacations’ Original All-Inclusive Packages from $970 per person including Hotel, Transfers, Breakfasts, Most Meals & Activities
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 2021 departures starting at $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple. Visit 4 islands in 12 days with an extended stay on Oahu.
- Kona Luxury Sail - Hawaii Nautical takes you on an unparalleled yacht to experience Kona's most bejeweled underwater treasures. $389 per person.
- From $79 - Whales Guaranteed from Hawaii Nautical: If you don't see whales on our WHALE WATCH trips (December - April), come back again for free!
- $939 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation!
- 7-Day Hawaiian Escape from $999 in 2021! SAVE $500 per couple!
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- 4-Day Packages from $970 including Hotel and More
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.
- From $1,089 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure
- From $1,379 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels