Shopping on the Big Island
Shopping on the Big Island is characterized by handmade island treasures and keepsakes. There are many small towns on the Big Island that are home to beautiful boutique gift shops filled to the brim with the creations of local artists.
The resort areas along the Kona Coast have upper end shopping options and island lifestyle boutiques.
Kokua Sun Care
Kōkua Sun Care Hawaiian Natural Zinc Sunscreen SPF 50 is the revolution in REEF SAFE water resistant zinc sunscreen. No toxic chemicals and no eye sting! It rubs in clear and smooth with high performance broad spectrum protection using the highest percentage (25%) of non-nano zinc oxide available as the only active ingredient, while deeply…
- Luxury vacation rentals on the golden Kona Coast - choose from spacious oceanfront estates, fully-equipped private homes and more - BOOK NOW!
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- Explore native wildlife along with thousands of rare and endangered flowers and more at Hawaii Tropical Botanical Gardens.
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Start your day with 100% Kona Coffee from Kona Mountain Coffee. Buy online now!
- From $1,159 - Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-Nts. w/Air & Hotels
- National Car Rental: Save with National
- Fish for tilapia, grass carp, catfish & prawns at Ali’i Agricultural Farms
- From $1029 - 6-Nt. Big Island & Maui Package w/Air & Hotels
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Visit Maui Ocean Center! Passes start at $29.95 per adult
- $709 & up - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- Zipline North Shore at CLIMB Works Keana Farms: $169/person
- From $79 - Whales Guaranteed Sail (Seasonal)
- From $1,409 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels