Shopping on the Big Island
Shopping on the Big Island is characterized by handmade island treasures and keepsakes. There are many small towns on the Big Island that are home to beautiful boutique gift shops filled to the brim with the creations of local artists.
The resort areas along the Kona Coast have upper end shopping options and island lifestyle boutiques.
Kokua Sun Care
Kōkua Sun Care Hawaiian Natural Zinc Sunscreen SPF 50 is the revolution in REEF SAFE water resistant zinc sunscreen. No toxic chemicals and no eye sting! It rubs in clear and smooth with high performance broad spectrum protection using the highest percentage (25%) of non-nano zinc oxide available as the only active ingredient, while deeply…
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 2021 departures starting at $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple. Visit 4 islands in 12 days with an extended stay on Oahu.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $889 for 6 nights, see the Big Island and Oahu!
- Kona Luxury Sail - Hawaii Nautical takes you on an unparalleled yacht to experience Kona's most bejeweled underwater treasures. $389 per person.
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Explore the island
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- The freshest macadamias & premium coffees at the best prices
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- $99 Oahu dolphin tour! Buy now, plan later & save BIG!
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.
- From $1,039 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Nt Island-Hop Adventure