Shopping on the Big Island
Shopping on the Big Island is characterized by handmade island treasures and keepsakes. There are many small towns on the Big Island that are home to beautiful boutique gift shops filled to the brim with the creations of local artists.
The resort areas along the Kona Coast have upper end shopping options and island lifestyle boutiques.
Kokua Sun Care
Kōkua Sun Care Hawaiian Natural Zinc Sunscreen SPF 50 is the revolution in REEF SAFE water resistant zinc sunscreen. No toxic chemicals and no eye sting! It rubs in clear and smooth with high performance broad spectrum protection using the highest percentage (25%) of non-nano zinc oxide available as the only active ingredient, while deeply…
- Big Island, Kauai & Maui 6-night multi-island adventure, from $1,099
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® offers locations throughout Hawaii in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, and more. Low rates, and award winning service. Book now!
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- Discounts at Dolphin Quest for Hawaii Residents and Military
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Must Try Snacks. Hand Picked by "It's A Hawaii Thing" Hosts.
- From $929 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- From $1,349 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Steps away from world famous Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel - Stay here!
- Alamo Rent-A-Car: Get great prices