Shopping on the Big Island
Shopping on the Big Island is characterized by handmade island treasures and keepsakes. There are many small towns on the Big Island that are home to beautiful boutique gift shops filled to the brim with the creations of local artists.
The resort areas along the Kona Coast have upper end shopping options and island lifestyle boutiques.
Protection for Humanity
For use on Hands, Air, Surfaces, and Masks! Air Dries Quickly. No Sticky Residue. Essential Oils Added For Additional Benefits. Don’t Leave Home Without Hawaiian ForceField®. Travel with Hawaiian ForceField. It’s under 2oz, it’s made in the USA (HAWAII) FDA (food)-grade sanitizer and excellent for travel; airplanes, hotels, rental cars, business, home, and personal use….
- Private powerboat charters available in Kona, 2 locations. Take a private pleasure cruise, a whale-watch outing or a snorkel trip. $540/hr, 2hr min.
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise with Hawaii.com!
- Get up to 6 GPS audio tours for $29.99 with Shaka Guide! Tours available on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and Big Island.
- Island-Hopping with Air & Room, from $849 for 6 nights, see the Big Island and Oahu!
- 6-night Big Island & Kauai island-hopping adventure, starting from $899
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- 12-Day Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour in 2021 from $2,099
- Visit Giovanni's, the North Shore Oahu's best shrimp truck!
- Socially-Distanced Audio Driving Tours starting at $14.99
- $1,179 & up -- Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- 10% OFF Surfing or SUP Lessons and Equipment Rentals.
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Best Luau in Maui
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- 12-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour in 2021 from $1,999!