Kulalani at Mauna Lani
Along the northwestern edge of the big Island of Hawaii, the Kohala Coast — an enchanted region of lush rainforest valleys, dramatic lava fields, and world-famous beaches — shines brightly. Stunning golf courses, infinite seafaring adventures, a deep sense of Island history, and unparalleled resort-style living all grace the Kohala Coastal Region.
Nestled within the resort acreage of Mauna Lani, Kulalani inhabits the leeward side of the Island, protected from winds and weather by the majestic Kohala Mountain range. Bright, perennial sunshine and constant temperatures in the 80s — perfect Kohala Coast weather.
On the luminous Kohala Coast of the Island of Hawaii, Kulalani is truly a paradise you can call your own. Spread out lushly over 25 pristine acres, along the fairways of the Championship Francis H. I’i Brown North Golf Course, Kulalani offers resort-style living that is unparalleled. Through existing programs within the Mauna Lani Resort, Kulalani owners have unlimited access to the resort’s private gated beach club, fitness and recreation center and best of all… preferred status and rates at both golf courses that until just a few years ago were home to the Masters and Skins Game.
Custom Appointments and Features
- Spacious contemporary interiors with art niches and ledges
- Large kitchen with pass-thru on island counters
- 10-foot high ceilings on ground floor, with 9-foot ceilings on upper levels
- Vaulted 20-foot ceilings in A1 and B1 townhomes
- Central air conditioning
- Covered lanai on master bedrooms
- Built-in gas BBQ, bar sink and cabinets on lanai
- Dual-glazed windows and glass doors
- High-grade carpet flooring
- Spacious storage closets
- Separate laundry area with built-in counters and wall cabinets
- Circular staircase with chandelier in A2 townhomes
- Crown moulding in select rooms
- Large front loading washer and dryer