Big Island Info
The Big Island of Hawaiʻi goes by multiple names: The Big Island, Hawaiʻi Island, Hawaiʻi’s Big Island, Hawaiʻi Moku, and Moku o Keawe.
Being such a large land mass, there’s a lot to learn and know about the Big Island. Read below to get an overview of what to expect and how to get around.
Planning a wedding or a vow renewal? The Big Island is the perfect place. From five star resorts to picture perfect beach side ceremonies and tropical oasis garden venues, you’ve got some excellent options. Enjoy your planning.
Grand Naniloa Resort Wedding Venues
The Grand Naniloa Resort offers an elegant venue for weddings in Hawai‘i. The gazebo overlooking the serene shores of Hilo Bay is a beautiful setting for the exchanging of vows. The property also offers a choice of 5 different rooms for your wedding reception, ranging from a total of 1,060 to 4,500 square feet. Onsite…
Find a Beach Wedding Specialist on Hawaii Island
Imagine it. You, your best friend and partner in crime,…
Royal Kona Resort Wedding Venues
Royal Kona Resort’s stunning sunset views are the perfect complement…
5 Best Wedding Venues on Hawaii Island (Big Island...
It’s difficult to find a more perfect location for a…
Find a Wedding Officiant on Hawaii Island
Choosing a wedding officiant can be an intimate or casual…
- Scuba Dive from $159 - Cruise the scenic West Oahu coast to an array of dive locations including wrecks, caves and reefs.
- Must Try Snacks. Hand Picked by
- Air & room packages starting from $1,139. See Oahu and the Big Island!
- 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $1,079. Visit Oahu, Kauai, and Maui!
- Cool off with Matsumoto's Shave Ice. Choose your own flavors and add ice cream or condensed milk for a sweet treat!
- Private powerboat charters in Kona - $540 per hour
- $939 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- Get Hawaii's Premium High Performance Natural Zinc Sunscreen
- From $1,409 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Nts w/Air & Hotels
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- Maui Babe® lotions love your skin! Get yours today!
- NEW Neck Gaiters designed in Hawai’i – 2/$28 with code: KKGAITER
- Kona Luxury Sail - Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling ($389 pp)
- Cozy Kokee Museum, always waiting. Admission by donation.
- 12-Day Best of Hawaii 4 Island Tour in 2021 from $1,999!