Kona Coast Resort
Sitting on 21 acres of lush, tropical gardens amidst the panoramic backdrop of Hawaii’s Kona Coast, the Kona Coast Resort on Hawaii’s Big Island offers spectacular views of palm trees and calm waters. Here you’ll find spacious villa accommodations, endless resort activities, spectacular natural beauty, and the best of the Big Island right at your door.
Enjoy two swimming pools (one family pool with a children’s pool and one quiet spa pool), three Jacuzzis, sauna, playground, tennis courts, volleyball, ocean view fitness center, and on-site activities like hula lessons and dive instruction. And at the end of the day, relax in one of Kona Coast Resort’s spacious, fully furnished villas elegantly decorated with soothing Hawaiian accents. Villas include full kitchens, private lanais, and all of the comforts of home. Kona Coast Resort is absolutely ideal for family vacations, romantic getaways, and golf vacations to the Big Island.
- Spacious one, two bedroom fully furnished villas
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Access
- Dining at on-site restaurant Aloha Fridays
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Private lanais
- Two swimming pools, three Jacuzzis and a dry sauna
- Spa services available
- Catering services
- Barbeques located throughout the resort
- Ocean view fitness facility
- Three mile jogging track
- Washer/dryer in each villa
- 24-hour front desk