Hotels and Resorts on Oahu
Oahu offers the widest range of hotel and resorts in the Hawaiian Islands. The range of prices is also the widest of any of the Islands. As would be expected, the most desirable accommodations are generally the high-end hotel chains with offerings on or near the beaches. Factors like theview City or Waikiki Beach ocean view – and seasonal rates will likewise influence room pricing.
Honolulu boasts some of the most expensive real estate in the Islands, yet there are affordable rates to be had even here. There are nearly 100 hotel options in/around the city, with rates starting in the $85/night range. Other options are the North Shore about an hour drive from Waikiki and the west side of Oahu that is an up and coming area with good golf course options and quite beaches.
|Accommodations on Oahu||Glorious Waikiki|
|The Kahala Hotel & Resort||What Should You Pack?|
|Where to Find Accommodations|
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- $1,005+ The Royal Hawaiian - A Luxury Collection Resort: 3 Nights with Air. Includes FREE midsize car, breakfast and more! PLUS kids 17 & under stay free!
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $286
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- Luana Waikiki, a contemporary boutique hotel located just a short stroll from Waikiki Beach - $119
- Breathtaking views at Honolulu's tallest hotel, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony - just $89
- Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Sunset Dinner Cruise - $89
- From $1,355 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers