Hotels and Resorts on Oahu
Oahu offers the widest range of hotel and resorts in the Hawaiian Islands. The range of prices is also the widest of any of the Islands. As would be expected, the most desirable accommodations are generally the high-end hotel chains with offerings on or near the beaches. Factors like theview City or Waikiki Beach ocean view – and seasonal rates will likewise influence room pricing.
Honolulu boasts some of the most expensive real estate in the Islands, yet there are affordable rates to be had even here. There are nearly 100 hotel options in/around the city, with rates starting in the $85/night range. Other options are the North Shore about an hour drive from Waikiki and the west side of Oahu that is an up and coming area with good golf course options and quite beaches.
|Accommodations on Oahu||Glorious Waikiki|
|The Kahala Hotel & Resort||Turtle Bay Resort|
|What Should You Pack?||Where to Find Accommodations|
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Free Unlimited Golf in October for guests of Turtle Bay - Play as many rounds as you want on either of our championship courses!
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- From $1,340 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- $679+ Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort: 3 Nights with Air. Includes $100 off PLUS kids 18 & under stay free!
- Hawaii Pirate Ship Adventures Lost Treasure Excursion - $45
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $286
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers