Hotels and Resorts on Oahu
Oahu offers the widest range of hotel and resorts in the Hawaiian Islands. The range of prices is also the widest of any of the Islands. As would be expected, the most desirable accommodations are generally the high-end hotel chains with offerings on or near the beaches. Factors like the view City or Waikiki Beach ocean view – and seasonal rates will likewise influence room pricing.
Honolulu boasts some of the most expensive real estate in the Islands, yet there are affordable rates to be had even here. There are nearly 100 hotel options in/around the city, with rates starting in the $85/night range. Other options are the North Shore about an hour drive from Waikiki and the west side of Oahu that is an up and coming area with good golf course options and quite beaches.
|Accommodations on Oahu||Glorious Waikiki|
|Turtle Bay Resort||What Should You Pack?|
|Where to Find Accommodations|
- $765+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: Includes $100 off, breakfast & more!
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- From $1,181 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- Luana Waikiki, a contemporary boutique hotel located just a short stroll from Waikiki Beach - $119
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- From $909 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers