Hotels and Resorts on Oahu
Oahu offers the widest range of hotel and resorts in the Hawaiian Islands. The range of prices is also the widest of any of the Islands. As would be expected, the most desirable accommodations are generally the high-end hotel chains with offerings on or near the beaches. Factors like the view City or Waikiki Beach ocean view – and seasonal rates will likewise influence room pricing.
Honolulu boasts some of the most expensive real estate in the Islands, yet there are affordable rates to be had even here. There are nearly 100 hotel options in/around the city, with rates starting in the $85/night range. Other options are the North Shore about an hour drive from Waikiki and the west side of Oahu that is an up and coming area with good golf course options and quite beaches.
Please click on the links below to view our hotel profiles:
|Accommodations on Oahu||Glorious Waikiki|
|Turtle Bay Resort||What Should You Pack?|
|Where to Find Accommodations|
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- From $1,491 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers