Hotels and Resorts on Oahu
Oahu offers the widest range of hotel and resorts in the Hawaiian Islands. The range of prices is also the widest of any of the Islands. As would be expected, the most desirable accommodations are generally the high-end hotel chains with offerings on or near the beaches. Factors like the view City or Waikiki Beach ocean view – and seasonal rates will likewise influence room pricing.
Honolulu boasts some of the most expensive real estate in the Islands, yet there are affordable rates to be had even here. There are nearly 100 hotel options in/around the city, with rates starting in the $85/night range. Other options are the North Shore about an hour drive from Waikiki and the west side of Oahu that is an up and coming area with good golf course options and quite beaches.
Please click on the links below to view our hotel profiles:
|Accommodations on Oahu||Glorious Waikiki|
|Turtle Bay Resort||What Should You Pack?|
|Where to Find Accommodations|
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- $675+ Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel: 3 Nights with Air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS kids 12 & under stay, play and eat FREE!
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $286
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers