Hotels and Resorts on Oahu
Oahu offers the widest range of hotel and resorts in the Hawaiian Islands. The range of prices is also the widest of any of the Islands. As would be expected, the most desirable accommodations are generally the high-end hotel chains with offerings on or near the beaches. Factors like the view City or Waikiki Beach ocean view – and seasonal rates will likewise influence room pricing.
Honolulu boasts some of the most expensive real estate in the Islands, yet there are affordable rates to be had even here. There are nearly 100 hotel options in/around the city, with rates starting in the $85/night range. Other options are the North Shore about an hour drive from Waikiki and the west side of Oahu that is an up and coming area with good golf course options and quite beaches.
Please click on the links below to view our hotel profiles:
|Accommodations on Oahu||Glorious Waikiki|
|Turtle Bay Resort||What Should You Pack?|
|Where to Find Accommodations|
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- $579+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- Surf-inspired budget boutique hotel with free breakfast, Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki - $96
- $825+ Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa: 3 Nights with air and car. Includes FREE fullsize car rental PLUS kids 12 & under stay and eat FREE!
- $599+ Waikiki / Oahu 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts.
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $286
- Breathtaking views at Honolulu's tallest hotel, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony - just $89
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers