The Kahala Hotel & Resort
Address: 5000 Kahala Ave., Honolulu, HI 96816-5498
Airport: 20 minutes from Honolulu International Airport
Rating: 5 stars
Ammenities: 5 restaurants, pool, full service spa, fitness center, keiki club, poolside bar, lei greeting, daily newspaper, resort shopping shuttle, and more
Visitors in search of a resort on Oahu that’s located outside of Waikiki, should consider the Kahala Hotel & Resort, ensconced in the upscale Kahala residential community. The resort is resplendent with exotic gardens, a waterfall and lagoon, and is home to Atlantic Bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles and a variety of tropical fish.
The property sits on a crescent-shaped stretch of sun-drenched beach overlooking Diamond Head and Koko Head craters.
The resort features more than 300 rooms, breathtaking views of the ocean, the Ko’olau Mountain Range, and the tranquility of Dolphin Lagoon. Kahala Hotel & Resort was built by Conrad Hilton as an exclusive retreat. It opened in 1964, and was embraced by Hollywood celebrities, as well as wealthy travelers seeking a luxurious, private hideaway. It has undergone major renovation since 1964.
The luxurious resort remains a gathering place for celebrities. Families, couples and business travelers have also experienced the resort. Dining options include Hoku’s, Tokyo Tokyo and Seaside Grill. The resort offers much more, including beach activities, a spa, Keiki Club, shopping and rooms for functions, and is a member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
Dolphin Quest Hawaii is on site at the resort.
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $525+ Hawaii Vacations: 3 Nights with Air & FREE Convertible Rental
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Breathtaking views at Honolulu's tallest hotel, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony - just $89
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- $719+Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa: 3 Nights w/Air & Car. Includes FREE Convertible or Luxury Car Rental PLUS kids 18 and younger stay FREE!
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- From $1,025 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers