The Kahala Hotel & Resort
Address: 5000 Kahala Ave., Honolulu, HI 96816-5498
Airport: 20 minutes from Honolulu International Airport
Rating: 5 stars
Ammenities: 5 restaurants, pool, full service spa, fitness center, keiki club, poolside bar, lei greeting, daily newspaper, resort shopping shuttle, and more
Visitors in search of a resort on Oahu that’s located outside of Waikiki, should consider the Kahala Hotel & Resort, ensconced in the upscale Kahala residential community. The resort is resplendent with exotic gardens, a waterfall and lagoon, and is home to Atlantic Bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles and a variety of tropical fish.
The property sits on a crescent-shaped stretch of sun-drenched beach overlooking Diamond Head and Koko Head craters.
The resort features more than 300 rooms, breathtaking views of the ocean, the Ko’olau Mountain Range, and the tranquility of Dolphin Lagoon. Kahala Hotel & Resort was built by Conrad Hilton as an exclusive retreat. It opened in 1964, and was embraced by Hollywood celebrities, as well as wealthy travelers seeking a luxurious, private hideaway. It has undergone major renovation since 1964.
The luxurious resort remains a gathering place for celebrities. Families, couples and business travelers have also experienced the resort. Dining options include Hoku’s, Tokyo Tokyo and Seaside Grill. The resort offers much more, including beach activities, a spa, Keiki Club, shopping and rooms for functions, and is a member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
Dolphin Quest Hawaii is on site at the resort.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- $785+ Moana Surfrider - A Westin Resort & Spa: 3 nights with Air. FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off, daily breakfast for two, mai tais and more!
- From $915 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- $605+ Waikiki / Oahu 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts PLUS save up to $100 per Booking!
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers