Beachfront Hotels on Oahu
With the best-known beachfront on the Islands, it’s no surprise that many travelers immediately associate Oahu’s Waikiki Beach with Hawaiian oceanfront property. Also not surprisingly, some of the finest hotels reside on Oahu’s best beaches.
The seven beaches of Waikiki make upwhat many regard as the most famous stretch of sand in the world. Over four million visitors per year walk its stretches and while it can be crowded in the peak seasons, its lovely beaches will be memorable nonetheless.
Although the beach is long there are only a handful of properties actually on the beach, so rooms can become in high demand during the summer and holiday times, so book early if you want to walk directly onto the golden sands from you hotel!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $878
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $286
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- From $1,069 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer, Breakfast, & Taxes
- From $895 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Hotel, Transfers & Taxes. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- From $945 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- From $975 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer, Breakfast & Taxes
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers