Beachfront Hotels on Oahu
With the best-known beachfront on the Islands, it’s no surprise that many travelers immediately associate Oahu’s Waikiki Beach with Hawaiian oceanfront property. Also not surprisingly, some of the finest hotels reside on Oahu’s best beaches.
The seven beaches of Waikiki make upwhat many regard as the most famous stretch of sand in the world. Over four million visitors per year walk its stretches and while it can be crowded in the peak seasons, its lovely beaches will be memorable nonetheless.
Although the beach is long there are only a handful of properties actually on the beach, so rooms can become in high demand during the summer and holiday times, so book early if you want to walk directly onto the golden sands from you hotel!
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Economy car rentals on Oahu from $252/wk
- From $575 – Waikiki / Oahu Vacations: 3 nights w/air. Get a FREE one-category upgrade when you book a Hertz rental.
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Snorkel adventures on Oahu.
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Hawaii Adventure Pass - make the most of the sun & sand with this package.
- Don't leave Hawaii without trying surfing - lessons for all skill levels.
- Midsize car rental on Oahu from $269/wk
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Jetski options on Oahu.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers