Beachfront Hotels on Oahu
With the best-known beachfront on the Islands, it’s no surprise that many travelers immediately associate Oahu’s Waikiki Beach with Hawaiian oceanfront property. Also not surprisingly, some of the finest hotels reside on Oahu’s best beaches.
The seven beaches of Waikiki make upwhat many regard as the most famous stretch of sand in the world. Over four million visitors per year walk its stretches and while it can be crowded in the peak seasons, its lovely beaches will be memorable nonetheless.
Although the beach is long there are only a handful of properties actually on the beach, so rooms can become in high demand during the summer and holiday times, so book early if you want to walk directly onto the golden sands from you hotel!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- From $880 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- $605+ Waikiki / Oahu 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts PLUS save up to $100 per Booking!
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- Iconic Waikiki vistas & vintage hospitality at the Aqua Ilikai Hotel and Suites - $158
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers