Beachfront Hotels on Oahu
With the best-known beachfront on the Islands, it’s no surprise that many travelers immediately associate Oahu’s Waikiki Beach with Hawaiian oceanfront property. Also not surprisingly, some of the finest hotels reside on Oahu’s best beaches.
The seven beaches of Waikiki make upwhat many regard as the most famous stretch of sand in the world. Over four million visitors per year walk its stretches and while it can be crowded in the peak seasons, its lovely beaches will be memorable nonetheless.
Although the beach is long there are only a handful of properties actually on the beach, so rooms can become in high demand during the summer and holiday times, so book early if you want to walk directly onto the golden sands from you hotel!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Iconic Waikiki vistas & vintage hospitality at the Aqua Ilikai Hotel and Suites - $158
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- $715+ Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort: 3 Nights with Air. FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS kids 18 & under stay FREE!
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- From $845 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers