Beachfront Hotels on Oahu
With the best-known beachfront on the Islands, it’s no surprise that many travelers immediately associate Oahu’s Waikiki Beach with Hawaiian oceanfront property. Also not surprisingly, some of the finest hotels reside on Oahu’s best beaches.
The seven beaches of Waikiki make upwhat many regard as the most famous stretch of sand in the world. Over four million visitors per year walk its stretches and while it can be crowded in the peak seasons, its lovely beaches will be memorable nonetheless.
Although the beach is long there are only a handful of properties actually on the beach, so rooms can become in high demand during the summer and holiday times, so book early if you want to walk directly onto the golden sands from you hotel!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- $575+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- From $1,525 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Surf-inspired budget boutique hotel with free breakfast, Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki - $96
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- From $1,135 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers